• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Kittens are yesterday's news. They are a thing of the past! Foxes are cool now. Foxes are in fashion.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
60337252_10205893003241886_5469380413229105152_n.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If I have to explain the same thing one more time (so far I have explained it 15 times [literally] I'm going to scream)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm having some trust issues with my family because whenever there is a truth that is very deep and hard to tell, all of them hide it. For example, I perceive my grandmother was pretty honest, one of the most honest in the family, but she still tried to fudge in a book she made about our family tree to hide some colorful stories and how a few people a ways back in our family tree were heavily into things like fortune-telling and magic.
(I'm not the best with words for such things, so here's this: )
:hugehug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Btw... He has Sky only because he likes those tremendously boring things....the soccer games (bleah)

:p:p
I have to admit the All Blacks kind of turned me onto rugby. All sports should include such ritual dances, not only because its fascinating, but because they look like before they're going to play ball they're going to rip the head off one of their opponents and use the head for the ball. And unlike the NFL they do it like real brutish orc men and take their hits. And a few of them are hot. For now at least. Until their brain says no more of this.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I have to admit the All Blacks kind of turned me onto rugby. All sports should include such ritual dances, not only because its fascinating, but because they look like before they're going to play ball they're going to rip the head off one of their opponents and use the head for the ball. And unlike the NFL they do it like real brutish orc men and take their hits. And a few of them are hot. For now at least. Until their brain says no more of this.
I am not into any sport...really...
The only reason I would go to a soccer stadium is to snoop around in the players' locker room...:yum:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thank you Wolfy - it means a lot. :)
Alas you were not around sooner. I moved to California not even a year ago, and had you been around sooner I could have creeped on you outside your window, abducted you, lock and chain you up, and toss you in my basement where there you would have found a basket with a bottle of lotion in it.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Alas you were not around sooner. I moved to California not even a year ago, and had you been around sooner I could have creeped on you outside your window, abducted you, lock and chain you up, and toss you in my basement where there you would have found a basket with a bottle of lotion in it.

Sounds interesting. :thumbsup:

The problem with people who abduct is they always assume they are doing society a disservice. They never stop to think that some people might be into that. Lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I went to a trans group tonight, and it was nice because the overall attitude wasnt defeatest, and instead of complaining about stuff "around here," we all agreed its really not that bad here. Pretty much everyone there from another state had it worse in that state.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sounds interesting. :thumbsup:

The problem with people who abduct is they always assume they are doing society a disservice. They never stop to think that some people might be into that. Lol.
True. And they never think just maybe it was really the next Hitler that was abducted, and thus a great service to society.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
True. And they never think just maybe it was really the next Hitler that was abducted, and thus a great service to society.

And what if the one abducted ends up being crazier and secretly has the person who abducted them wrapped around their pinky finger?

God I should make a movie.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And what if the one abducted ends up being crazier and secretly has the person who abducted them wrapped around their pinky finger?

God I should make a movie.
Nah. Definitely gotta be a book so we can see whats going on in that head.
And if I hit the point where I start abducting peoe and youre crazier than me :eek:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Nah. Definitely gotta be a book so we can see whats going on in that head.
And if I hit the point where I start abducting peoe and youre crazier than me :eek:

Okay. I'll get out my pen and notebook.

People need to know that they need to abduct people for the right reasons and with proper consideration, and not on the blind assumption the person they are abducting will be less crazy than them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Okay. I'll get out my pen and notebook.

People need to know that they need to abduct people for the right reasons and with proper consideration, and not on the blind assumption the person they are abducting will be less crazy than them.
I hear some very violent lyrics churning in my head. A scene that ends with a murder so gruesome the police feel sympathy for the abductor. It's impromptu so nothing too fancy, but a hot exhaust pipe is a good hole for certain human parts. Do them a favor and file their nails in the serpentine belt (while the engine is running). Oh, and they look thirst, I think maybe might let assume that is water in the radiator. And I was commissioned to paint Van Gough. And Um so generous they get to help. A giant parking lot is my canvas, my car filling in for my hand, a rope the brush, and the body a tube of paint. That's my public service. Don't abduct people because you just might induce someone who gives Freddy Krueger nightmares.