• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Order the animals on an indexed cuteness scale from least cute to most cute. Now find where your pet is on the list and indicate the position as a fraction like this: (your pets cuteness index)/(total number of animals). If you get 1 as the answer then your pet is a kitten.

BAH!!!! Nothing more cute than a bear

shutterstock_122551615.jpg

That is why there are Teddy Bears and not Teddy Kittens

72283513.jpg

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If you Calistanians aren't b1tch'n about the drought yer b1tch'n about the rain.
Why don't you hosers secede, & get yer own weather!
If you're not careful, we might. And then you'd be in serious trouble without the wealth and greatness that we are.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you're not careful, we might. And then you'd be in serious trouble without the wealth and greatness that we are.
But we wouldn't have to subsidize your high speed rail fiascos anymore.
And we'd pull all military bases out of the state.
Good luck defending yourself against Portlandians!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But we wouldn't have to subsidize your high speed rail fiascos anymore.
And we'd pull all military bases out of the state.
Good luck defending yourself against Portlandians!
The Portlandians and Washingtonians would join us along with maybe another State or two.

As far as high speed rail goes, we're not China where what people want does not could and where the State decides such things and pushes them through.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Portlandians and Washingtonians would join us along with maybe another State or two.
That's what they tell'd you.
But they'd be conquering you in short order.
Californiastanians (those left after the exodus of military & defense industries) would be all like....
"Duuuude, don't harsh my mood....that triggers me...like I surrender, man."

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
More rain tonight. Rain tomorrow. Rain Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

I'm tired of rain.
I'm not tired of the rain (it rains way more in Indiana - it can get days, even sometimes weeks, of torrential downpours), but I am tired of the dampness in the air. Overall, it seems California springs are as hard on my knees as Indiana winters.
And it floods very easily here. It seems like it barely rains at all here and the streets and parking lots have a bit of flooding going on. Rains for a couple hours and I worry about soaking my shoes. In Indiana it takes a few hours of heavy rainfall to produce similar results.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I'm not tired of the rain (it rains way more in Indiana - it can get days, even sometimes weeks, of torrential downpours), but I am tired of the dampness in the air. Overall, it seems California springs are as hard on my knees as Indiana winters.
And it floods very easily here. It seems like it barely rains at all here and the streets and parking lots have a bit of flooding going on. Rains for a couple hours and I worry about soaking my shoes. In Indiana it takes a few hours of heavy rainfall to produce similar results.
you know, they say it never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya? It pours, man, it pours...:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
you know, they say it never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya? It pours, man, it pours...:p
The locals say it pours, but last time I heard them say that I thought it hardly more than a drizzle.
Though I find I'm still stunned that the idea of it not snowing in California is WAY untrue. I knew it snowed here and there, but I didn't know here and there is actually pretty close to where I'm at, nor did I expect to meet people talking about having snowball fights around the area.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yup, those New England winters are gonna do us all in because apparently it's official its cold enough in NYC that the living impaired are finding a place they are welcomed and won't have their brains blasted out by those angry privileged living ******** who just refuse to share this world with a misunderstood sub-species of human who wants nothing more than an amply supply of fresh brains for consumption.