• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've had it with people saying what needs to be done, but not having a single damn word of advice on how to go about doing that.
I think it's become my new most highly offending pet peeve of mine.

Wirey

Fartist
A cheery image

22008094_10155796127967372_404363371800155158_n.jpg

Cheery? he looks downright sheepish!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I watched Fist Fight yesterday. Not every scene was funny, but overall I thought it was hilarious, a culmination of Ice Cube's career (even his early days with NWA and especially Friday), and about every black guy flick you've ever seen wrapped up into one, but with the unusual circumstances of one of the black guys being a white douchy lib and the fact they are teachers. Gangstas, cops, Friday, and even the hated-turned-duo cast, all in one, very funny.

Wirey

Fartist
There's an attractive girl in our safety department named "Jess". I just found out her real first name is "Ophelia", and her middle name is "Mildred". Mwahahahahahaha! Wirey is going to have some fun!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is my opinion, but of course, I might be wrong, and probably am, that with with oppose isn't right. It is the wrong preposition, I think. For your information, for what it is worth, the right companion word for oppose is to. OK?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Today I was reminded this is rural Indiana, and if you don't worship the Flag and everything related to and if you don't hold it absolutely sacred you're "disrespecting the troops and you can just get the **** out."
(What brought this on was me saying it's bull that white supremacists protest and Trump says they're good people and their rights need to be respected but when some protests him they need to be fired. Does not come out even, equal, or balanced).
So, yay for me. I get to go from not standing out so much and being able to speak my Left-winged opinions and thoughts without offending people, back to pissing off Conservatives because I think their flag and Bible can suck a red, white, and blue dick.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Um... that's too much information... just to let you know.
His evacuation status is special.
Back before you joined, @Wirey had undergone brain surgery.
He had a real surgeon in a real Hospital. (His gray matter went on strike
when a tumor began staging a violent protest inside his noggin.)

During recovery, drugs gave him tummy twubble resulting in the Hershey squirts.
This limerick celebrated the dawn of normalcy....or what passes for it for him.

His netherly regions were squalid
& joyless, so he became stolid.
But giving up pills
is bringing new thrills.
His doo doo is finally solid!