• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Those figures on the YouTube screen are all former Jehovah's Witnesses. Disfellowshipped, I think. I am not. I found out yesterday that I am still not disfellowshipped.
I don't know why.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Unusual for RF, I found catching up in this thread to be entertaining. But, then again, I have a degree in psychology so ...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think it is diabolically funny that most Jehovah's Witnesses might have no* idea that the rest of the world knows more about them than they know of themselves.

*zero

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Some of those match.

You know, I have no plans on getting more into buttons, but there appears to be a lot of history associated with them. And I will never admit to saying this, but I think I can understand the interest

post-11058-0-26378900-1365243663.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
You know, I have no plans on getting more into buttons, but there appears to be a lot of history associated with them. And I will never admit to saying this, but I think I can understand the interest

post-11058-0-26378900-1365243663.jpg
just think of how many you could have picked up from all those hikers, campers and pic-a-nickers over the years, if you'd only stopped to collect them!:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
After Trump's royal decree today, if a meteor strikes DC and takes out him and his Court, or any method that puts a complete and total end to it all, I might start believing in god.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I missed what you are referring to. No doubt it will be picked up tomorrow by
https://whatthef***justhappenedtoday.com/

(substitute the obvious letters for ***)
Yup. And some actually believed he could be trusted with transgender rights because he told Jenner she could use whatever restroom in Trump tower she wants. But, the obvious sign of Pence meant only a fool could have believed transgender rights would not be set back under Trump.