• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
It should be asked: Is there a point where we should just let the "Darwin award" effect happen anyways? Seriously. How in the hell can someone be dumb enough to think it's a good and safe idea to get close to a bear? I've seen stupid, taking a selfie with a bear definitely is an area that is "above and beyond" stupidity.

Yeah, keep the dog leashed. Sent in the cat!
ranking right up there with walking up to a bison for a group picture...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't been to a square dance in years. Try that, it's fun.
My dance partner's would be cows. And I've never like square dancing. I like industrial dancing, and playing Dance Dance Revolution (both that can be done at home), but square dancing isn't my thing (I also don't care much for the music that accompanies square dancing).
The "cow partner" part is a big reason of why it's so boring around here. It's also about 10-miles to the nearest town from. But the problem with those towns is there isn't that much to do. It's no exaggeration when ever I say bars, strip clubs, and churches are about it, especially once you're an adult and don't have the kids sports leagues and clubs to join.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
ranking right up there with walking up to a bison for a group picture...
I just don't how people can get so stupid with wild animals. Especially those with claws and horns. Feeding ducks can be forgiven and educated as to why it's not good, but something that can kill you in a terrifying and painful way?
And I bet those are the same idiots who scream and panic and get scared enough to kill a spider, shriek at a mouse, and not even hold a legit safe snake with professional handler assuring it's perfectly safe and fine to do.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't been to a square dance in years. Try that, it's fun.
My dance partner's would be cows. And I've never like square dancing. I like industrial dancing, and playing Dance Dance Revolution (both that can be done at home), but square dancing isn't my thing (I also don't care much for the music that accompanies square dancing).
The "cow partner" part is a big reason of why it's so boring around here. It's also about 10-miles to the nearest town from. But the problem with those towns, is, well, they're so bland, dry, and dull they don't even have comic book shops anymore.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not always. Such as, the sex they have, it sounds horrendously painful.
I observed that they spent the vast majority of their time leisurely eating & s*****g.
7361c9c5c2a44b01d64f7a0d91b80730.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I've actually seen them escape their pens a couple times. Even then, they just tend to stand around, not make it too far from the pen, and do a whole lot of nothing.
my brother raises cattle...he's had them run through multiple live electric fence wires, caught a couple who were stuck standing with feet on both sides of a wire fence...and looking as he described it, rather sheepish...and one who leaped and cleared a four-foot tall gate.

He once went out in the morning to find all his cows missing, not a one was visible in the pasture. He heard a single "moo." So, he headed over the one rise that prevented him from seeing his entire property. On the other side, he found the entire group (~30 head) standing in a tight group facing the matriarch, like she was leading the choir or addressing the troops...

He finds them at the same time incredibly stupid and stunningly bright...but yeah, they spend most of their time standing, or laying, and not doing much beyond consuming grass and chewing their cud...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
He once went out in the morning to find all his cows missing, not a one was visible in the pasture. He heard a single "moo." So, he headed over the one rise that prevented him from seeing his entire property. On the other side, he found the entire group (~30 head) standing in a tight group facing the matriarch, like she was leading the choir or addressing the troops...
Around here, I'd say the most any of them have is 15-20, with most not even having 10.
He finds them at the same time incredibly stupid and stunningly bright..
They are fascinating animals. When I go on my walks, there is a small heard (if 6 can even be considered a heard, and when I start walking alongside their pasture they run up to the fence, follow me as I walk along, and even let me pet them. There's actually been a few cows over my life that I've pet, and even feed grass out of my hand. They seem content being cows and knowing they are cows. Unlike cats. Cats who, though being deviously clever, think their the smartest, toughest, baddest f'ers who ever walked the planet so bow down (and pet me), but in practice are just really incredibly dumb.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've decided that aunts and uncles may opt to not acknowledge the "great" part of great-aunt/uncle, especially when the aunt or uncle in question has no children of their own.