• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Quantum Christ: Atom vs. Godhead (Holy Trinity)

Yokefellow

I'm working on a new book comparing Science and Human Physiology (among other things) to Scripture.

Today I would like to share my research on the Atom vs. the Godhead, or as some call it, the Holy Trinity.

I use the KJV translation for all of my work except in a few rare cases where the English is easier for the beginner to understand.

We will start off with the Godhead verse...

1 John 5:7
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one”

Here is the breakdown...

1) Father
2) Word
3) Holy Ghost

The comparative Sub-Atomic particles (in order) are...

1) Neutron
2) Proton
3) Electron

Every Atom, with the exception of ordinary Hydrogen, is made of these components.

The first item on our list for comparison will be the Holy Ghost/Electron connection.

THE ELECTRON

In order to find deeper meaning within Scripture, one must walk 'circumspectly'... that is to say; one must 'look around' at nearby verses, words, and context and compare them with similar structure throughout the entire Bible.

When one does this, an amazing thing happens. They all add up… let me say this again… they all add up, to paint a much larger, often hidden, picture.

One of these pictures describes the Electron.

Yes, thousands of years ago, the Holy Ghost inspired the authors to write about some of the most advanced concepts ever known to Mankind… the Electron being one of them.

Is this just a case of pareidolia? Let's gather our first piece of evidence and find out shall we?...

Acts 1:8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”

Notice the word 'Power'? One will often find this word associated with the Holy Ghost. Electrons moving "To and Fro" are what create Electricity or Power.

Most Christians should understand the phrase 'Power of the Holy Ghost'... it's such a common phrase that it’s practically a no brainer to remember.

Here's another example…

Mark 13:26
“And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory

The Son of Man is the Proton (we'll cover that later) coming in the 'Clouds' (Electron Clouds) with great 'Power' (Electricity) and ‘Glory’ (Color Spectrum).

If one is familiar with the latest information on Electrons, then the term Clouds should be obvious. Of course we're talking about Electron Clouds...

mhp-0577.png

Electron Clouds is a term used to describe Atomic Orbitals…

Atomic orbital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They sure look like Ghosts, don't they? See how easy this is? What are the odds?

It makes one wonder if Sub-Atomic Particles have consciousness. After all, Spirits are often associated with Angels.

For decades, Scientists have performed what is called the “Double Slit Experiment”. In this experiment, Sub-Atomic Particles, such as Electrons, are studied in various ways. The fascinating conclusion by many of these Scientists is that Sub-Atomic Particles act as if they have a sort of Quantum Consciousness and are aware of certain things.

When one tries to observe them, they instantly become cognizant of this and begin to behave differently!

Fast forward to 4:24 to see an example of this…

To Be Continued...

Yokefellow

THE PROTON

What about the Proton? What are the odds that Christ would match that?

Let’s find out…

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

That verse reminds me of Particles that are waves, yet they are Particles, yet they are both. How Quantum!

The Word is Jesus, but at the same time, the Word is God.

In the Sub-Atomic world, that would be called a Nucleus. One Neutron and one Proton joined as “One”.

Just to be sure, let’s look for another Witness…

John 10:30
“I and my Father are one”

One cannot argue with that. Simple and to the point.

Acts 7:56
“And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God”

This would be the Proton, standing next to the Neutron.

So which of the two Particles, Neutron or Proton, would we say best represents the ‘Word of God’? The answer would be the Proton.

Why?

Because in the world of Science, the Proton is the Logos. it is the Proton that determines what an Element is called in the Periodic Table of Elements...

“In chemistry, the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom is known as the atomic number, which determines the chemical element to which the atom belongs”

Proton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So for example…

1 Word = Hydrogen

2 Words = Helium

7 Words = Nitrogen

…and so on. It is always this way. No exceptions.

At the Sub-Atomic Level, the Proton truly is the Word of God!

mhp-0650.png

The verses that follow John 1:1 are absolutely amazing…

John 1:3
“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made”

That is the best description of an Atom I have ever heard. Nothing can be made without the Atom.

Let’s talk about John for a moment. John was special. He was privy to some of the most Top Secret Mysteries of God…

John 1:6-7
“There was a man sent from God, whose name was John”

“The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe”

John was the one chosen to bear witness to the ‘Light’, or Illumination. On top of that, John was also chosen to author the Book of Revelation which is replete with Quantum references such as the Seven Stars (Protons) and Seven Eyes (Electrons).

Let’s take a look at how Stars are related to Protons and the Word of God…

mhp-0654.jpg

This Masonic Tracing Board is not only a wonderful picture of Revelation 1:16, but it reveals some ‘esoteric’ secrets about the Yod. The Yod is often called the "Atom" of the consonants.

Do they know something we don’t?

To Be Continued

Yokefellow

THE NEUTRON

Last, but certainly not least is the Neutron or the Father. Let’s see if we can find some verses describing God to see if it matches a Neutron shall we?

Ephesians 4:6
"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all"

Excellent. Neutrons are everywhere!

Romans 11:36
“For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen”

Another good one.

Colossians 1:17
“And he is before all things, and by him all things consist

All things consist of Atoms. Too easy, I know.

In the following verse, we see that Jesus is Truth and God is Love…

2 John 1:3
“Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love”

Could the Neutron have something to do with Love?

1 John 4:16
"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him"

Again, we see God is Love. In fact, Scripture teaches us that God's Love is unconditional... it simply Loves.

Some say Love is a vibration. Think of the Atom and how it selflessly exists, doing what it does, vibrating and spinning its particles... over and over again... for us.

Does God’s Unconditional Love take sides? No. Therefore God’s Love is Neutral. It cares not who it loves, it just does.

Get it? Neutral… Neutron?

However...

How can one get to Unconditional Love? One must pass through the Proton...

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"

In other words, you better be on Jesus's 'good side'. He's a sort of Gatekeeper.

Thus the Neutron is “Neutral”, like a Judge. What does a Judge do? A Judge listens to the Positives (Protons) and the Negatives (Electrons) of life and all is judged accordingly.

Psalm 82:8
“Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations”

I am reminded of the Urim and Thummim…

mhp-0608.png

Sometimes Unconditional Love sacrifices itself for the greater good. An interesting fact about the Neutron is that it is the only Sub-Atomic Particle that can give birth to a Proton and Electron. This is called Beta Decay. It’s much like the ancient legend of the Phoenix…

mhp-0651.png

The Proton truly is the Father of all… and yes… Love exists even in the Sub-Atomic world.

To Be Continued...

Yokefellow

SUMMARY

To summarize...

The Godhead is like God's "Three Dimensional Pixel" in which we interact upon to gain a deeper understanding of existence.

mhp-0659.png

What's behind God's Pixel is what Scripture calls "The Word of God"...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear"

The world around us was 'framed' or 'built upon' the Word.

If one has ever seen the motion picture The Matrix, then one has a fairly good understanding of how it works.

The Word of God is sort of like 'Software' that works behind the scenes to create our reality...

mhp-0660.png

Any questions?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Hey. You're o.k. with me buddy.
Sounds great.
Frankly you are closer to some truths than you man know.

Kirran

Premium Member
Well, you've evidently put a lot of time, effort and research into this, and that's very admirable, and made for some interesting reading (even for a Hindu :)). But a couple questions:

Where does antimatter fit in?

And, as raised by Nowhere Man above, how about the fact that protons and neutrons, being baryons, are made up of three quarks (there are six types of quarks, as you may know, but only two feature in protons and neutrons).

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
As a book its a great idea. It will sell like hotcakes. But I agree with YmirGF as for the content. But there are plenty of people who eat it up.

Yokefellow

Great replies so far.

I'll begin answering starting with Nowhere Man.

I have to get an oil change on my car, so when I get back in a few hours I'll get posting.

See you soon.

;)

Yokefellow

Yes I have a question.

Where do quarks and glueons fit into this?

Since I'm a beginner student on Sub-Atomic Particles, my research is a bit limited at this time. However, I do have a few things to share...

QUANTUM LEVEL

Wikipedia:
“Quantum Mechanics is the science of the very small”

So, how small is “very small”? Everything from the Atom and smaller. Where does it end? That’s the big question.

The smaller things get, the stranger things become. Trillions of dollars are being spent at this very moment to look for things like… “The God Particle”.

Although the so called ‘God Particle’ was claimed to have been found, it’s the name they gave it as well as the search for it that makes it so intriguing.

Why would someone go looking for God way inside of an Atom?

Ah yes…

“The Kingdom of God is Within You”

Indeed!

In order to make sense of some of this, Quantum Physicists have presented a theory, called the “M-Theory”…

M-theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically, M-Theory is meant to be a sort of “Theory of Everything”.

Although the ‘M’ is well understood to mean ‘Membrane’, Wikipedia states that an alternative meaning is… “Mother”, or in the occult world… Mater.

Think of Mater and Anti-Mater (Yes, the pun is intended).

Why is this important?

Galatians 4:26
“But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

New Jerusalem is the Biblical ‘Divine Feminine’. She is, as the Bible puts it, a “City Built Foursquare”. She is our new Mom!

What does ‘Foursquare’ mean? Ever heard of the Fourth Dimension?

Let’s do some digging…

Ephesians 3:18
“May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height”

Notice there are *four* dimensions presented here?

1) Breadth
2) Length
3) Depth
4) Height

Only three of these are ever needed to measure something. Remember... we live in a 3D reality. Why four? Could the Bible be introducing us to M-Theory?

By the way, M-Theory originally postulated that there are *ten* dimensions. Later it was modified to *eleven*. What are the chances that there are in fact *twelve* dimensions to our existence?

Think of Twelve Tribes. More on that in a moment.

If we take the word ‘Height’, we see something very interesting happen…

Job 22:12
“Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars, how high they are!”

God exists in the Fourth Dimension… or height. See that? Let’s look for some more clues.

Here we have Jesus being tempted by the Devil…

Matthew 4:8
“Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them”

Notice the word Exceeding? Not only was this mountain high, it *exceeded* all known boundaries of three dimensional time and space.

Let’s get a double witness just to be sure…

Luke 4:5
“And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time

Jesus saw all the Kingdoms (think Kingdom of God within), in a ‘moment of time’. This was most definitely happening in another dimension outside of our own, all related to that Fourth Dimension called Height.

That brings us to Time Travel. We can’t take a Quantum Leap of consciousness without some Time Travel!

Behold…

Isaiah 38:8
“Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down”

That my friends, is called Time Travel!

They went backward in time as they watched the shadow on the Sun Dial reverse itself.

Are you getting the idea here? Why would the Bible go out of its way to teach us this? Because there’s a Beast wanting to change Times and Laws. If you’re thinking Laws of Physics and Time itself, you are on the right track…

Daniel 7:25
“And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time

Scary to think about isn’t it? This Beast will have access to Time Travel for a brief... "time".

Speaking of Beasts… here’s Shiva the “Destroyer” out in front of CERN…

mhp-0630.jpg

…and in case you’ve been living in a cave for the last few decades, CERN is the place looking for "God Particles" and the key to Time Travel.

Are we having fun yet?

Now back to Mom… the City Built Foursquare. Descriptions of New Jerusalem have twelves all over it!

Revelation 21:12
“And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel”

Could this be hinting towards a Twelve Dimensional Heaven?

Could Foursquare be describing a Tesseract?

Tesseract.gif

Here is a collection of Biblical items that are built Foursquare…

mhp-0422.jpg

In the High Priest’s ‘Breastplate’, how many stones do you see? Just wait until you find out what those stones represent. Hint: Gold is the 13th Stone.

Last but not least, we have the Four Living Creatures…

Revelation 19:4
“And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia”

At the Quantum Level, the Four Living Creatures would represent the Four Fundamental Interactions of Physics…

1) Gravitational
2) Electromagnetic
3) Strong Nuclear
4) Weak Nuclear

mhp-0631.png

For those that are new to some of the teachings of Bible Christianity, one of the biggest themes, if not *the* biggest, is Salvation.

Christians believe that they will be raised incorruptible on day...

1 Corinthians 15:52
“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed”

The reason this is being mentioned at this time is to talk about the 'other' plan for a moment.

Notice the language in that verse. "In a moment". Remember how Jesus saw the Kingdom in a moment? There will be some sort of 'Quantum Upgrade' that will occur 'in a moment' that will change everything.

Unfortunately, some people can't wait for that day and have decided to take fate into their own hands.

This is where this slide come in...

mhp-0662.jpg

Our Quantum Breastplate is a perfect match when compared to the Twelve Elementary Fermion Flavors.

And for those that have studied the Occult World and Secret Societies a bit will recognize the symbolism in the Square and Compass.

Yes, it is a Masonic Symbol. Their slogan is "Making good men better". What exactly does 'better' mean? That is the question.

Transhumanism has been the goal of Mankind since the beginning. "ye shall be as Gods" says the Serpent.

Normally the Masonic Logo has a "G" in the center. the G means many things, but ultimately it means "Squaring the Circle", which basically means "Doing the impossible".

IE, becoming Gods...

Squaring the circle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Elites are literally trying to recreate the City Built Foursquare or Divine Feminine "Beehive".

Will they succeed?

mhp-0574.png

Yokefellow

Well, you've evidently put a lot of time, effort and research into this, and that's very admirable, and made for some interesting reading (even for a Hindu :)).

Thanks.
Where does antimatter fit in?

I'm glad you asked!

ANTI-MATTER

We just described Matter...

mhp-0565.png

...but what about Anti-Matter? Is there an “Anti-Godhead”?

Yes…

Unholy Trinity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some call it “The Unholy Trinity”, and with good reason. The Unholy Trinity consists of three of the most wicked beings ever to exist.

They are…

1) Beast
2) False Prophet
3) Dragon (Satan)

The corresponding Anti Sub-Atomic Particles are…

1) Anti-Neutron
2) Anti-Proton
3) Anti-Electron

mhp-0632.png

And just like Matter, Anti-Matter has many verses to back it up as well. In fact, the verses contain many of the same descriptors (like Power for instance) and share strikingly similar concepts.

Now, in case you are wondering why there is a Sephirot in that particular slide, stay tuned. We will cover that in a future study. For now, just know that the man being depicted there is non-other than the Anti-Christ himself. He is called Adam Kadmon by Kabbalists…

Adam Kadmon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let’s start with the Anti-Nucleus, or the Beast and False Prophet. In order to understand them, we must first learn a little bit about where they come from.

We know that God is in the Heavens…

Job 22:12
“Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars, how high they are!”

Notice the word Height? That’s where God is… in the Height.

The Unholy Nucleus is the opposite of that. They come from the ‘Depth’. In Scripture, both Height and Depth are words that describe something that is infinite or Quantum in nature.

Romans 11:33
“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!”

Depth is being compared to something ‘unsearchable’, in other words… endless.

Proverbs 25:3
“The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings is unsearchable”

Heaven = Height and Earth = Depth. Both are unsearchable, as if in another dimension. Get it?

Job 38:16
“Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?”

Notice Sea and Depth are compared in a bit of a sarcastic comment.

Followed by…

Job 38:17
“Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?”

Here’s where things get interesting. The Depth of the Sea and Earth are where the Beast (Anti Neutron) and False Prophet (Anti-Proton) come from.

Beast = From Depth of the Sea
False Prophet = From Depth of the Earth

Now that we’ve covered some basics, it’s now time to learn about the Beast…

Revelation 13:1
“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy”

This is the Anti-god, or Anti-Neutron, made of many Crowns (Kings). Quite a fitting title. Again, the Beast comes up out of the Sea, the direct opposite of God who is in the Height.

Remember the Sephirot with Adam Kadmon the Anti-Christ? The Jewish Mystics that created that image drew their inspiration from that verse. It is very wicked. Many occultists are unaware of this fact and blindly worship this Beast.

This may be why Kabbalists are called the Synagogue of Satan in Revelation…

Revelation 2:9
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan”

Next, we have the verse for the False Prophet…

Revelation 13:11
“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon”

This is the Anti-Proton, speaking as a Dragon. It is literally the Anti-Word of God! False Prophet is a very fitting title as well.

Note that where Jesus the Son or Proton is the True Word of God, the False Prophet or Anti-Proton is the opposite. He is the False Word of God.

That completes the Anti-Nucleus. What about the Anti-Electron?

Enter the Dragon!

Remember that the Electron gives Electricity or Power as the Holy Ghost. This would mean that the Anti-Electron should be similar.

Revelation 13:2
“And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority”

Look at that. The Dragon *gave* the Beast its Power. Dragon Power!

How about another Witness…

Revelation 13:4
“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”

Again, we see the Dragon representing Power.

Now, we know that the Holy Ghost (Electron Cloud) descended like a Dove from Heaven. Where does the Dragon (Anti-Electron Cloud) come from?

Revelation 12:9
“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him”

The Dragon was ‘Cast out’… which is the opposite of descended… another “Anti” reference.

Here is the Dragon (Satan) being compared to lightning…

Luke 10:18
“And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven”

Lightning is of course a form of Power and just recently Scientists have discovered Anti-Electrons (Positrons) originating from them!

mhp-0636.png

In another amazing verse, we see the Serpent and Dove compared in contrast to one other…

Matthew 10:16
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves

Finally, when we combine all three particles together, we get the Atom’s Evil Twin… The Unholy Trinity.

There is even an Anti-hydrogen…

Antihydrogen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ever heard of Anti-Matter Man?

Anti-Matter Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“The powers of the Anti-Matter Man were very strange and unpredictable. Because of his antimatter body he could not touch positive material from our universe, at the risk of causing explosions”

Explosions eh? Antimatter Weapons are considered to be the ultimate when it comes to mass destruction. They haven’t been invented yet.

Did I say yet?

Meet The Destroyer…

Revelation 9:11
“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon”

Apollyon means Destroyer. And look where he comes from. See that? The Bottomless Pit is very similar to Black Holes and Portals to other universes.

Again we see something coming out of a never ending, fourth dimensional Depth.

Could the End Times, described by Revelation and other books be a picture of Matter and Anti-Matter colliding?

Here is a description from the Book of Joel of the End Times…

Joel 2:3
“A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them”

Can you think of something with flames that looks like the Garden of Eden in front and desolation behind?

mhp-0633.jpg

Although an Atomic (Matter) weapon is shown, how much longer will it take for Mankind to invent the Anti-Matter version?

And, as raised by Nowhere Man above, how about the fact that protons and neutrons, being baryons, are made up of three quarks (there are six types of quarks, as you may know, but only two feature in protons and neutrons).

That is what the Kabbalists would call "The Star of David" surrounded by the 'Glory'.

mhp-0346.png

The question becomes... is their God Matter or Anti-Matter?

Acts 7:43
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon"

Earlier we talked about the Electron.

That word came from rubbing Amber on a Lamb...

mhp-0583.jpg

Here we see the Quarks as the Rod and Bearer, "guiding the Lambs of Electrons"...

mhp-0655.jpg

When we put it all together, we have "The Circuit of Heaven"...

mhp-0649.png

Yokefellow

As a book its a great idea. It will sell like hotcakes. But I agree with YmirGF as for the content. But there are plenty of people who eat it up.

I forgot to mention... it will be free.

My previous book is already a PDF that anyone can download here...

Most Holy Place

I'm currently in the process of creating the site, so it's still under construction.

:oops:

Yokefellow

OK you guys. Thanks for visiting and commenting!

I'll be back when I have time to answer questions or post more info.

The next presentation will deal with DNA stuff and should be a lot of fun when we get there.

mhp-0465.jpg

mhp-0417.png

mhp-0451.png

mhp-0547.jpg

Kalibhakta

Jai Maha Kali Ma!
I glanced this over. I cannot say I am found of you referring to Lord Shiva as a "Beast", but like your thinking. I am the of the knowledge that the world has many secrets, if you are willing to work. A lot of this works good as a metaphor.

Yokefellow

Then how are you supposed to make money off of it?

Think of it as 'freeware'. It's just my way of contributing and giving back to the community.

Anyone can use my slides for their movies, books, research etc.

In fact, I should mention that on my website now that I think about it.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Think of it as 'freeware'. It's just my way of contributing and giving back to the community.

Anyone can use my slides for their movies, books, research etc.

In fact, I should mention that on my website now that I think about it.
I mean wasn't the purpose to make money?

Yokefellow

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear"

mhp-0663.gif