• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Professor Said That There Is No God. The Student Gave Him an Awesome Answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pudding

@Deeje

Jose Fly reply to your op with:
Post #66
Of course the obvious answer to this imaginary student's imaginary question is, "Yes, I have seen populations evolve. You can see it as well. Let's go down to the micro lab."

You reply with:
Post #74
Yes...lets go down to the micro lab and watch "adaptation". Why do you imply what cannot be proven? Adaptation is the only thing that science can observe in a lab. It always remains within a 'kind'....insect, fish, bacteria.....nothing evolves into something completely different....nothing ever has....and nothing ever will. To assume that adaptation goes beyond what can be observed is speculation, not evidence based at all. Its a gigantic fraud.

Jose Fly reply with:
Post #77
And here we go again, this time with your "it's adaptation, not evolution" talking point.

Of course when asked to explain the difference between the two you run away, wait a bit, and then repeat the talking point all over again. Such is the fundamental dishonesty of creationism.

And here we go again, this time with your "they're all the same kind" talking point.

Of course when asked to define the term "kind" you run away, wait a bit, and then repeat the talking point all over again. Such is the fundamental dishonesty of creationism.

So it's based on zero evidence and is a deliberate fraud. Remember that for my next post.....

He continued reply to you with:
Post #78
Yet in the post you put up a mere 9 minutes before, you said "To assume that adaptation goes beyond what can be observed is speculation, not evidence based at all."

So in less than 10 minutes you go from "not evidence based at all" to "I've always said that they just 'misinterpret' the evidence". And the really fascinating part is, I'm betting you have absolutely no clue as to why such blatant, quick self-contradiction is a problem.

My goodness you're on a roll. From that same post from less than 10 minutes before, you said "Its a gigantic fraud."

So in less than 10 minutes you go from "It's one big fraud" to "I never said anything about cover-ups or lying". Unbelievable.

Wow....you''re all over the map here and are now contradicting yourself not just within the same post, but within the same paragraph!

"It's not evidence based....except for the evidence that they're misinterpreting......so they use jargon to cover up the fact that they have no evidence......except for the evidence that could be seen as being for creation".

It's like talking to a schizophrenic parrot.

You did not reply to his post #77.

You ignore all his post #78 except the last line:
Post #79
Oh I know the feeling.....
It's like talking to a schizophrenic parrot.

He reply with:
Post #90
So all the specific contradictions and issues I pointed out in your posts, and your response is "I know you are but what am I"?

Pathetic.

So far you haven't repond to his post #90 yet.

Last edited:

Pudding

What makes you think I'm getting emotional? Simply pointing out a person's persistent dishonesty doesn't make one "emotional".
I'm sorry i misunderstand you.

You didn't answer the question.
I'm sorry i didn't answer your question.

I asked how you would deal with a person who is persistently dishonest, remember?
I'll explain to that person why he/she is wrong without insult him/her.
If he/she continues to be dishonest, i'll just left the conversation.

Why don't you know how to respond to me?
I don't know, i have to think about it, when i know i'll tell you.

Last edited:

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
I'm sorry i misunderstand you.

I'm sorry i didn't answer your question.
No worries.

I'll explain to that person why he/she is wrong without insult him/her.
If he/she continues to be dishonest, i'll just left the conversation.
But this isn't about Deeje merely being wrong, this is about her being dishonest. As you can see, it's hard to point out to someone that they're being persistently dishonest, without being insulting.

I don't know, i have to think about it, when i know i'll tell you.
Ok.

Pudding

@Deeje

I reply to your op with:
Post #83
Please define "faith" for your op.

Please define "science" for your op.

Where and when does "science" say God doesn't exist?

Where can i find "the rules of empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol" which say God doesn't exist? If anyone know please cite a source.

Where does "science" say there is no evidence for God?
If anyone know please cite the source where "science" making such a statement.

Where in the conversation does the professor argue that "there is life and then there’s death; a good God and a bad God"? I don't see it. That is a strawman.

Please define "preacher" and "preach".

Where does "science" say the professor have no brain?
Where can i find this "established rules of empirical, stable, demonstrable protocol" which the "science" use it to conclude that the professor have no brain?
If anyone know please cite a source.

Isaiah 45:7(King James Version) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

The scripture says the God creates evil.

The student say God did not create evil.

Did God create evil or not?

The argument is great for arguing that cold/darkness/Evil doesn't exist, it is not the opposite of heat/light/God, just the absence of it?

The argument is great for arguing that since no one has ever have millions of life times to observed the FULL process of evolution at work, so it render those people who think evolution does happen, they actually just believe evolution by faith?

The argument is great for arguing that scientist who teaching evolution is not scientist but preacher?

The argument is great for arguing that because the professor cannot heard, felt, touched or smelt his brain, so he have to take the statement "he have brain" by faith?

The argument is great for arguing that God exist?

The argument is great for arguing that God did not create Evil?

@Deeje

The argument is great for arguing about what?

The argument is great for who? Great for them in what way? How great it is?

You haven't respond to my Post #83.

I then make a new post to you:
Post #100
This is my post for @Deeje's op.
Maybe @Deeje cannot define "faith", "science", "preacher" and "preach" for the op.

Deeje think that the op is a great argument, but maybe she cannot explain what things the argument is great in argue for.

And since no one have been able to provide any source for "the rules of empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol" which "science" use it to conclude and say that God doesn't exist and the professor have no brain; nor any people cite the source where "science" making the statement that there is no evidence for God, as a result, where and when does "science" ever making those statement is a mystery to be solve.

And since the student in op said God did not create evil, Deeje also said she's with the student, it means she also believe God did not create evil.
I provide the Bible Scripture to show that the Bible says God did create evil and asking Deeje for explanation.
So far, Deeje haven't provide any explanation yet. Maybe it means Deeje don't believe what the Bible say.

You reply with:
Post #101
Sorry but I am having difficulty with your phrasing. I really don't understand what it is you are asking for.....:shrug:

If you want to take apart the OP...I didn't write it. I just think the points are valid.

I reply with:
Post #107
Deeje is again reject to define "faith", "science", "preacher" and "preach" for the op in her understanding about those words.

I said "Maybe it means Deeje don't believe what the Bible say".
So far Deeje haven't showing any disagreement.
Deeje indeed don't believe what the Bible say.

Deeje have provided 0 source for the claims in the op that science say God doesn't exist, there is no evidence for God and the professor have no brain. It renders the op's story to be making bold empty claims about what science say. I wonder whether or not Deeje believe in those bold empty claims.

I'm discussing with you about the story in the op and asking your opinion or understanding about it.

You said the op is a great argument, i cannot understand why you would think so. Please explain why you think the op is a great argument and elaborate the great argument you're talking about.

Please elaborate the points which you think are valid.

So far you haven't respond to my post #107.

ratiocinator reply to partial of your post #101 with:
Post #103
What points and why?

I'm struggling to find any sense spoken by either the professor or the student.
I just think the points are valid.

You reply to ratiocinator's Post #103 with:
Post #112
All of them....because I believe that the arguments are valid. I have said this several times.

Your comprehension issues are not my problem.

I reply to your post #112 with:
Post #119
Deeje thinks all the points are valid, because she believes that the arguments are valid.

Why do she believes that the arguments are valid?
She probably will answer that is because she think all the points are valid.

All the points are valid because the arguments are valid.
The arguments are valid because all the points are valid.

That is circular reasoning.

When asking Deeje why she thinks the arguments/points are valid, she cannot explain why nor elaborate how the details of the arguments/points is valid.
All of them....because I believe that the arguments are valid. I have said this several times.

You reply with:
Post #121
Are you talking to me....or only about me?

I can see one of us is going round in circles....:confused:

I reply with:
Post #122
I'm talking about you to show your circular reasoing.
Please correct me if you think you do not engage in circular reasoning.

I said when asking you why you thinks the arguments/points are valid, you cannot explain why nor elaborate how the details of the arguments/points is valid.
Do you disagree with my statement?
If you do, then please explain why.

I don't know why you'd see that.

So far you haven't respond to my post #122 yet.

Last edited:

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
I believe that evolutionary scientists are dishonest by stating that evolution is an established fact when it is nothing even close to a fact.
So we have a difference in conclusions. In one corner we have the scientific community, who over the last 150+ years has concluded that evolution is a fact and the theory that describes how it occurs is well-supported.

And in the other corner we have Deeje, a creationist who is uneducated in the biological sciences, does not understand most of the biological sciences, persistently engages in dishonest behavior, and belongs to a religious sect that absolutely forbids its members from recognizing evolution as valid in any way.

Not exactly two equal sides, is it?

They will cite adaptation as proof of macro-evolution when adaptation is not proof at all for one creature morphing into another. It is merely a demonstration that any creature can adapt to new surroundings or conditions. They never change from one kind of creature into another kind altogether. There is no proof for that.
Exhibit A

As has been demonstrated, your argument of "that's adaptation, not evolution" makes no sense. Even the source you cited for this argument directly stated that populations adapt by evolving. Yet you ignored all that, left the discussion, waited a bit, and are now back repeating the same argument as if no one had ever said a thing.

Also, you continue to make claims about "kinds", even though you cannot define the term.

Given all of the above, it is abundantly clear that your interest in this is not about accuracy or truth, but rather is about maintaining your religious beliefs at all costs, even if it means being persistently dishonest.

Pudding

@Deeje

You write:
Post #41
Thank you all for your replies...I acknowledge that it probably was a fictitious account with an obvious agenda, but the argument itself is what appealed to me especially this part.....

"The student stands quietly for a moment, before asking a question of His own. ‘Professor, is there such thing as heat?

‘Yes.’

‘And is there such a thing as cold?’

‘Yes, son, there’s cold too.’

No sir, there isn’t.’

The professor turns to face the student, obviously interested. The room suddenly becomes very quiet. The student begins to explain. ‘You can have lots of heat, even more heat, super-heat, mega-heat, unlimited heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat, but we don’t have anything called ‘cold’. We can hit down to 458 degrees below zero, which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold; otherwise we would be able to go colder than the lowest –458 degrees. Every body or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero (-458 F) is the total absence of heat. You see, sir, ‘cold’ is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat we can measure in thermal units because heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.’

‘What about darkness, professor. Is there such a thing as darkness?’

‘Yes,’ the professor replies without hesitation… ‘What is night if it isn’t darkness?’

‘You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is not something; it is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light, but if you have no light constantly you have nothing and it’s called darkness, isn’t it? That’s the meaning we use to define the word. In reality, darkness isn’t. If it were, you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?’

The professor begins to smile at the student in front of him. This will be a good semester. ‘So what point are you making, young man?’

‘Yes, professor. My point is, your philosophical premise is flawed to start with, and so your conclusion must also be flawed.

The professor’s face cannot hide his surprise this time. ‘Flawed? Can you explain how?’

‘You are working on the premise of duality,’ the student explains… ‘You argue that there is life and then there’s death; a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but it has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life, just the absence of it.’

‘Now tell me, professor… Do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?’

‘If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, young man, yes, of course I do.’

‘Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?’

The professor begins to shake his head, still smiling, as he realizes where the argument is going. A very good semester, indeed.

‘Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you now not a scientist, but a preacher?’

The class is in uproar. The student remains silent until the commotion has subsided. ‘To continue the point you were making earlier to the other student, let me give you an example of what I mean.’ The student looks around the room. ‘Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the professor’s brain?’ The class breaks out into laughter. ‘Is there anyone here who has ever heard the professor’s brain, felt the professor’s brain, touched or smelt the professor’s brain? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established rules of empirical, stable, demonstrable protocol, science says that you have no brain, with all due respect, sir.’ ‘So if science says you have no brain, how can we trust your lectures, sir?’

Now the room is silent. The professor just stares at the student, his face unreadable. Finally, after what seems an eternity, the old man answers. ‘I guess you’ll have to take them on faith.’

‘Now, you accept that there is faith, and, in fact, faith exists with life,’ the student continues. ‘Now, sir, is there such a thing as evil?’ Now uncertain, the professor responds, ‘Of course, there is. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man’s inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil.’

To this the student replied, ‘Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God’s love present in his heart. It’s like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light.’"

Would anyone like to address the science behind these observations?

Shadow Wolf reply with:
Post #54
There is little science. We do observe evolution all the time. We have thermodynamics to explain energy and heat. No one who is serious about science is going to question the existence of someone's brain based on no one having actually seen it. And if evil is the absence of god, then god cannot be omnipresent, despite claims of such an attribute, as the existence of evil would have to mean god is not found everywhere.

You reply with:
post #62
It wasn't really about the existence of professor's brain, but more about the criteria that scientists demand for the existence of God. Using the same criteria, there was no way to "prove" (as in seeing it, feeling it etc.) that he had a brain, but to assume that it existed because of the way we know the brain functions. Why is it wrong to use the same criteria for God?
Looking at the way the human body functions in all its complexity, it screams "DESIGN". Same with the eco-systems we see in nature, all interdependent and symbiotic.....too complex to be accidental.
That would be like coming across a masterpiece of artwork and assuming no there was no artist.
sigh.gif

Darkness is the absence of light. Cold is the absence of heat. Evil is the absence of good. These are not really disputable facts...are they?

Each is measurable in its own way. For Bible believers, the last one is particularly interesting because initially God did not give his human creation a "knowledge of good and evil". He placed those concepts in his own jurisdiction and made the gaining of such knowledge a crime punishable by death. If they had just been content to leave it at that, and submit to his rightful authority, then the Creator would have been the arbiter of what is good and what is bad for humankind. No evil would exist in this world. I for one, would love to live in a world where evil did not exist. That was the Creator's first purpose for his human creation. He promises to restore those conditions, but not until all humanity experience first hand what evil can do in a world that thinks it doesn't need God.

So far Shadow Wolf haven't reply to you yet.

My reply to you:
It wasn't really about the existence of professor's brain, but more about the criteria that scientists demand for the existence of God.
Please elaborate the 'criteria' that scientists demand for the existence of God.

Do you know which scientist create this criteria?

How many scientists have you seen that they publicly cite this criteria and demand it for the existence of God to theists/christians?

Please list the name of the scientists who publicly cite this criteria and demand it for the existence of God to theists/christians.

Using the same criteria, there was no way to "prove" (as in seeing it, feeling it etc.) that he had a brain, but to assume that it existed because of the way we know the brain functions.
There is X-ray which can show the picture of brain.
How do we see the picture of God?

When doctor giving patient brain surgery we can see there is brain in patient's head.
How do we see God?

Why is it wrong to use the same criteria for God?
Who say it is wrong to use the same criteria for God?

Looking at the way the human body functions in all its complexity, it screams "DESIGN".
I haven't hear it screaming "DESIGN".
Please record its voice and share here with everyone.

Same with the eco-systems we see in nature, all interdependent and symbiotic.....too complex to be accidental.
Please define 'accidental'.

Who say it is accidental?

That would be like coming across a masterpiece of artwork and assuming no there was no artist.
sigh.gif
We can see human artist create artwork.
Therefor when we see artwork (which create by human) we would not assume there was no artist.

Can we see God create nature and human?

Some believers may say they can see.

Some non-believers may say because they can't see, so it means there is no creator. But the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. They can't see doesn't mean there is no creator.

Some other non-believers may also say they can't see. Although they can't see, they don't say there is no creator, neither do they say there is creator. They don't have the belief that there is no creator nor they have the belief that there is creator.

Darkness is the absence of light. Cold is the absence of heat. Evil is the absence of good. These are not really disputable facts...are they?

Each is measurable in its own way.
The problem is how do we measure God's existence/non-existence, how do we measure 'God is good' and 'evil is the absence of God'.

For Bible believers, the last one is particularly interesting because initially God did not give his human creation a "knowledge of good and evil". He placed those concepts in his own jurisdiction and made the gaining of such knowledge a crime punishable by death. If they had just been content to leave it at that, and submit to his rightful authority, then the Creator would have been the arbiter of what is good and what is bad for humankind. No evil would exist in this world. I for one, would love to live in a world where evil did not exist. That was the Creator's first purpose for his human creation. He promises to restore those conditions, but not until all humanity experience first hand what evil can do in a world that thinks it doesn't need God.
Thanks for sharing your beliefs.

Last edited:

Pudding

A knowledge of evil must have always existed because the first rebel was a spirit being who dwelt in heaven in the direct presence of God. They were all endowed with free will, or else satan could not have exercised his options in Eden. There was just no way to exercise it in a bad way in heaven.

With the creation of intelligent lesser beings on earth, this rebel saw an opportunity to gain by deception, what he had wanted all along.....worship. (Luke 4:5-7 for the benefit of those who might be interested.)

His fellow spirit creatures could not view him as a god because they were his equal in power. He could at best be their leader.
But with the creation of man, here was an opportunity to act on an ambition that had grown within this being over who knows how many millenniums? He hijacked the human race and held them to ransom, becoming their god and ruler. God paid the ransom with the life of his own son. And now God is allowing all of us to choose where to spend eternity. After all, there was no natural cause of death in Eden, so eternal life was always in God's purpose for man.

God established the means by which obedient humanity could be preserved, whilst he dealt with the disobedient ones. Both humans and angels alike were making decisions about where they would spend eternity. All have only two choices according to the Bible.....eternal life...or eternal death. By our choices we indicate where we will end up. We send ourselves there.

The first place God cleansed of wickedness was heaven. And the last place he cleanses is earth....hence Jesus taught his disciples to pray for God's will "to be done on earth as it is in heaven." Soon I believe that will be a reality. In the meantime I see myself as a messenger, offering life to all who choose to obey the Creator.
Thanks for sharing your beliefs.

We have all seen where disobedience leads us, so who but a fool would want to keep this arrangement with its trauma and tragedy?....all as a result of the misuse of free will.
Who're the "we" you refer to?
Does it including me?

I like what God is offering and I do not see him as the 'inept and flawed magician' that is portrayed in the minds of many even in the churches.
Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
@Pudding
All I can say in response to all of that is.....your hyper-analytical approach to the posts here actually does my head in. :(

I am wondering if people took that approach with you, would you also stand up to the same level of scrutiny with which you evaluate the expressions of others? I don't think even God himself would be so pedantic.

I need aspirin..... :confused:

Pudding

@Pudding
All I can say in response to all of that is.....your hyper-analytical approach to the posts here actually does my head in. :(
I am not urgent, you can take time to respond to me.

I am wondering if people took that approach with you
You'll have to ask them.

would you also stand up to the same level of scrutiny with which you evaluate the expressions of others?
Sure.

I don't think even God himself would be so pedantic.
I don't understand your meaning.

No problem.
You can buy aspirin from pharmacy.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
But this isn't about Deeje merely being wrong, this is about her being dishonest. As you can see, it's hard to point out to someone that they're being persistently dishonest, without being insulting.

I am persistently hearing about my dishonesty. Please point it out specifically, so that we can get that lingering question sorted.

I have never been deliberately dishonest, so let's cut to the chase and define this "dishonesty".....perhaps we can expose some of science's "dishonesty" in the process. That is, after all, the reason for this thread. Exposing an inconvenient truth is not being dishonest.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I am persistently hearing about my dishonesty. Please point it out specifically, so that we can get that lingering question sorted.

I have never been deliberately dishonest, so let's cut to the chase and define this "dishonesty".....perhaps we can expose some of science's "dishonesty" in the process. That is, after all, the reason for this thread. Exposing an inconvenient truth is not being dishonest.
Numerous people have pointed it out numerous times. You've neither sorted nor fixed anything as a result.

Pudding

talking about someone in the third person is a rule 1 violation.
There is no where in rule 1 which says: it's violation of rule 1 when talking about someone in the third person.

What is violation of rule 1 is when someone personal attacks and name-calling another person, whether direct or in the third person.

1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.

Last edited:

Derek500

Wish I could change this to AUD
Sure. Einstein didn't say those words. You made those words up. You were dishonest.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Numerous people have pointed it out numerous times. You've neither sorted nor fixed anything as a result.
Give me specifics Sapiens....I need to see whether I am being "dishonest" or just telling an inconvenient truth.

Derek500

Wish I could change this to AUD
Give me specifics Sapiens....I need to see whether I am being "dishonest" or just telling an inconvenient truth.
I'm not Sapiens, but Einstein didn't say those words. You told an untruth about Einstein, Deeje. You were deliberately dishonest about it, Deeje.

Unlike you Deeje, other people can check facts.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
I am persistently hearing about my dishonesty.
Exactly. That multiple people on multiple occasions describe your actions here as dishonest should tell you something. Even if you don't think you've been dishonest, at the very least you should understand that many here perceive your actions as dishonest.

Please point it out specifically, so that we can get that lingering question sorted.
It's been done, many times by many people. Examples off the top of my head include you posting and defending Ray Comfort's dishonestly edited video; dismissing scientific sources on accusations of "bias" while linking to your own Jehovah's Witness sources and apparently thinking their extreme bias is just fine; accusing scientists of perpetuating a "fraud factory" while providing zero evidence of any fraudulent activity; claiming that scientists deliberately use technical terminology to hide a lack of data, without providing a shred of evidence to support such an accusation; waving away documented cases of evolution with "that's adaptation not evolution", then when its exposed that your own source defines adaptation and evolution in basically the same way, you just ignore that info and leave the discussion; continually repeating talking points about "kinds" but refusing to define the term....

I could go on, but those are the most recent examples that stand out to me.

And here's another example. Instead of owning up to your own actions, you attempt to deflect criticism by making yet another unfounded accusation against the scientific community. Not only is that dishonest, it's fairly childish as well, in a kind of "but they're doing it too" way.

Last edited:

Sapiens

Polymathematician
That has been done by me and by others many times. You did not acknowledge those specifics then and now, to even make a vague show of being honest you have to pay the piper and put in some work, I'm not going to do it for you yet again.

Last edited:

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
@Pudding

I am wondering if people took that approach with you, would you also stand up to the same level of scrutiny with which you evaluate the expressions of others? I don't think even God himself would be so pedantic.

Hilarious. Deeje asks for people to show where she's been dishonest, Pudding goes through the trouble of documenting several examples, and how does Deeje respond? "Gosh, it's all so much it's giving me a headache."

Um......yeah, that's exactly the point......there so much of it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You’re a Christian, aren’t you, son?’

‘Yes sir,’ the student says.

‘So you believe in God?’

Interesting but not Einstein,

One, he was Jewish

". I came—though the child of entirely irreligious (Jewish) parents—to a deep religiousness, which, however, reached an abrupt end at the age of twelve. ...". - Albert Einstein

Two, he had little time for god's of religion

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly." - Albert Einstein

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.