• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The people who know Trump best won’t support him. Why should you?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Your spamming the links is a sure sign of blatant desperation and chronic TDS.
As I predicted, there is no good response to the reality that people who knew Trump and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit. You can't deny it, you can't shrug it off, you can't even pretend it is normal. So with no good response you resort to an ad-hominem.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
As I predicted, there is no good response to the reality that people who knew Trump and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit. You can't deny it, you can't shrug it off, you can't even pretend it is normal. So with no good response you resort to an ad-hominem.
It's not any ad hominem when it's factual , documented and self admitted.

Stop fantasizing and get back to reality.

Twilight Hue

a

Another Trump presidency is a clear and present threat to the Constitution and democracy.
You don't just gleefully support such a position. That's on the verge of treason.
Hardly. Almost four years of Biden and this country is an absolute mess.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
You think your spamming the forum with unceasing Trump whining is an insult?

Quite the contrary. I think your totally proud of it.
I am, but that is not the point. I don't matter. I am irrelevant.

The facts are the facts regardless of anything you say about me.

The fact is that those who knew and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit for any public office. And you can't address that fact, so you want to make it about me.

That is fine. :)

Twilight Hue

I am, but that is not the point. I don't matter. I am irrelevant.

The facts are the facts regardless of anything you say about me.

The fact is that those who knew and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit for any public office. And you can't address that fact, so you want to make it about me.

That is fine. :)
If Trump was that 'dangerous' he wouldn't be the nominee.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
If Trump was that 'dangerous' he wouldn't be the nominee.
Is that the best ya got? Trading in the ad hominem for an ad populum.

Yes, a lot of people who don't know Trump personally nor worked with him voted for him. And even more people voted for Biden.

But the people who knew and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit. And that is a fact that you can't address without using obvious logical fallacies.

Twilight Hue

Is that the best ya got? Trading in the ad hominem for an ad populum.

Yes, a lot of people who don't know Trump personally nor worked with him voted for him. And even more people voted for Biden.

But the people who knew and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit. And that is a fact that you can't address without using obvious logical fallacies.
I'm sure you got the corner on that aspect.

Let's see if your accurate after the election is over.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
The state of this nation at present shows otherwise.
Really? How many people are dying of infectious diseases in the third year of Biden's first term, compared to how many were dying at the same time in Trump's? What does the stock market tell you about the economy in Biden's 3rd year, compared to Trump's? How many infrastructure programs are underway today, compared to the same time in Trump's? How many industries that had been shipped overseas were coming back in Trump's 3rd year, compared to how many today?

The biggest difference, of course, is inflation. Yes, under Trump it was about 2%, where you don't notice on a day-to-day basis the change in prices at the store. But Trump (and Biden) pumped money into the economy to keep people and businesses afloat -- and that cannot do otherwise than cause inflation, for the simple reason that sellers will charge what they can get, and more money out there means that buyers will be willing to spend more.

But think about what would have happened had none of that money been pumped out. How many people would now be bankrupt, have lost their homes? How many families would have suffered enough that even the kids had to be put up for fostering or adoption? Do you think all that would be a good thing, just so long as your bread and toilet paper didn't cost you personally a nickle more?

I have news for you -- there are a whole lot of Americans who would have to answer "yes" to that last question, if they were being honest.

Importantly, the economy so far has dodged a recession, which many economists had predicted would occur as a result of the Federal Reserve's flurry of interest rate hikes, which typically cause businesses to pull back on spending, given the higher cost of borrowing.

"Like the Energizer Bunny, the U.S. economy just won't quit," Oxford Economics said in a January report on GDP.

And that, for the record, is on Biden's watch.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I'm sure you got the corner on that aspect.
And back to the ad hominem,
Let's see if your accurate after the election is over.
And missing the point. I have made no prediction about the election and I am not going to.

I am just pointing out the fact that the people who knew and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit. That is just a fact, and the outcome of the election will not change that fact.

Twilight Hue

And back to the ad hominem,

And missing the point. I have made no prediction about the election and I am not going to.

I am just pointing out the fact that the people who knew and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit. That is just a fact, and the outcome of the election will not change that fact.
Dangerous means potential actual harm and of course you made no prediction on the election. I did , based on postings that that the forthcomong election will determine if it's all loony tune hyperbole or not.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
the forthcomong election will determine if it's all loony tune hyperbole or not.
But of course it will not. That is nonsense. Elections don't change who people are. We learned that. Being President did not change who Trump was, it only revealed it to the public.

The result of the election will not prove Trump is not dangerous. And it will certainly not change the fact that the people who knew and worked with Trump know he is dangerously unfit.