• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Yeah, my theology has developed to the point that even paganism no longer fits it. The roots go deep, though.

BTW, there's a private forum for pagans, if either of you are interested in joining it.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Think there are a good number of Pagans(myself included) that think that Paganism does't all was need to be about worship and the gods(religion really). But is a way of life, a way of thinking. ^_^

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh wow! Visitors!

*scurries about and dusts off counter and tables, puts kettle on stove for tea, rinses out coffee maker, pulls out platters for cookies, pops Pillsbury place and bake cookies on cookie sheet and into oven, plumps pillows on loveseat and armchair in her tarot corner and clears off table, starts to bustle about with window cleaner mumbling about fingerprints on the glass*

Foxie

Aye Storm I would be interested .. and trust me was no disrespect intended to any one .. we tend to evolve and label ourselves each step of the way .. former pagan just struck me as strange is all but its no stranger than former or X - Christian I just seldom see one saying former pagan ..

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
No worries, hon, no offense was taken.

To join the private group, go to your User CP. In the left-hand menu, under Networking, is a link to Group Memberships. Click that and it'll show you all the private groups you can join. :)

Foxie

thank you for the How-to it .. I am a little lost here still .. and if you would kindly point to the place you think I might fit best or would be welcome at I would appecraite it ..

Foxie

I did and joined the one marked Pagan .. was that the one you were refering to ? now how do I find it? yes yes scatterbrained tonite .....

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
OK. Now, go to the main page of the forum, the index, and scroll almost all the way down. Private Rooms are the second to last section, and you should be able to see every group you joined.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Oh wow! Visitors!

*scurries about and dusts off counter and tables, puts kettle on stove for tea, rinses out coffee maker, pulls out platters for cookies, pops Pillsbury place and bake cookies on cookie sheet and into oven, plumps pillows on loveseat and armchair in her tarot corner and clears off table, starts to bustle about with window cleaner mumbling about fingerprints on the glass*
Lemme help :) I make a mean mocha thumbprint cookie!
*preps the dough*

We have everything you want here.
Strippers?
*looks around*
And a sifter?

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
Hi everyone!
What's new? How is everybody doing? I hope everyone is doing well...I think I am going to start coming up with stuff to discuss..our forums are very slow..lol! Hopefully we will have some good conversations.
Anyhoo...we are getting buried under the white stuff again here in Connecticut...I am sooo ready for spring..my arthritis isn't getting along very well with the cold..lol..
I learned something new over the summer,,I got into contact with my birth mother...found out that witchiness runs in the family. I always wondered where I got it from..I've always been the black sheep of the family...except now I know I have family I will fit right in with! How cool..my daughter was psyched.
Cheers!