• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Sounds like she is well loved. I hope she gets back soon so I can get the chance to get to know her myself:angel2:

yes, she is very well loved. she posted at the start of this thread if you read from the first page, her spirit is still here :)

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
yes, she is very well loved. she posted at the start of this thread if you read from the first page, her spirit is still here :)

*goes to read first few pages*

And I see why she is so well loved. She reminds me of an old friend of mine from my church(I still call it my church even though I'm not all the way Christian and wasn't any Christian for awhile(long story... anywho) He was always rolling out the welcome mat, making sure he knew averyone at the church and if he saw a new face he'd be one of the first if not the first to walk up to them and shake their hand. I get that same welcoming and loving feeling from feathers when I read her posts. So where is she these days and do you know when she'll get back?

blackout

Violet.
oh, and happy new years eve everyone. I think we should have our own party to honor the old year, welcome the new one, and scare all the neighbors:D

Hiya MoonWater!

You know...
my daughter and I really fancy the idea of "scaring" the neighbors.
(or at least "toying with their minds" just a bit!)
They are a strange and superstitious bunch.
(who have tried to cause us trouble before)
It's not hard to have some fun with them really.

They watch us...
We just behave normally! :eek:
hehehe.... but it's true.;)

blackout

Violet.
Ahhh... a spot of tea might be good.
If I'm sipping happily...
I can't get all "over chatty".

Besides...
tea is yummy.

Can U read my tea leaves?

Oh! Pardon me.
There I go again.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Hiya MoonWater!

You know...
my daughter and I really fancy the idea of "scaring" the neighbors.
(or at least "toying with their minds" just a bit!)
They are a strange and superstitious bunch.
(who have tried to cause us trouble before)
It's not hard to have some fun with them really.

They watch us...
We just behave normally! :eek:
hehehe.... but it's true.;)

Well it's hard to resist when they make themselves such easy targets:p

Draka

Wonder Woman
*walks slowly in and heads towards her little tarot table in corner. gratefully, someone has pulled a small loveseat over to the table so that she may put her feet up and rest*

Hello all. Still supposed to be taking it easy here until I get the all-clear from the doctor, which I'm beginning to wonder will ever happen. Don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to fix me a cup of Chai Tea?

So how was everyone's holidays in general? Anything special happen over the past week that anyone wants to share?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
*walks slowly in and heads towards her little tarot table in corner. gratefully, someone has pulled a small loveseat over to the table so that she may put her feet up and rest*

Hello all. Still supposed to be taking it easy here until I get the all-clear from the doctor, which I'm beginning to wonder will ever happen. Don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to fix me a cup of Chai Tea?

So how was everyone's holidays in general? Anything special happen over the past week that anyone wants to share?

It's been good, boring, and fun. I have to go back to work tomorrow though. And I'm trying to find a way to help 4 of are kitties, they have colds, stuffed noses. I hope I don't have to take them to the vets.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Sure, if you would be so kind as to fetch the pregnant lady a Chai Tea! ;)

i'l grab you one, i need another coffee anyway.

i'd do you a tarot reading for your unborn as well, but sadly i left them in Lancaster over the holiday. i do hope things turn out well though :)