• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The only solution is to love all mankind

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Today humanity is beset with many strifes, conflicts and wars and I believe that the only solution to ending these conflicts over time is for all people to be educated in the home, school, university and workplace to love all humanity unconditionally. It will take time but it is the only ideology which I firmly believe can defeat war, hatred, prejudice and terrorism because it has been proven that over time peace treaties, pacts and covenants eventually fail and war re-emerges unless there is true peace between individuals.

I‘m claiming this to be the main solution to ending war so it is a debate. What do you think?

Last edited:

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
We are talking about a revamping of at least a part of the education system worldwide here. That no matter which religion, race or nationality it becomes compulsory to teach that all humanity are brothers and sisters. This is not what is taught at all in many countries which is why there is demonising and terrorism not to mention wars increasing.

What we are taught is what we become.

Audie

Veteran Member
Today humanity is beset with many strifes, conflicts and wars and I believe that the only solution to ending these conflicts over time is for all people to be educated in the home, school, university and workplace to love all humanity unconditionally. It will take time but it is the only ideology which I firmly believe can defeat war, hatred, prejudice and terrorism because it has been proven that over time peace treaties, pacts and covenants eventually fail and war re-emerges unless there is true peace between individuals.

I‘m claiming this to be the main solution to ending war so it is a debate. What do you think?
I think its ridiculous.
And that you keep popping up with this
same thing.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Theres about a billion Chinese who are
not going to be conned by a phony " prophet".
So what’s wrong with a billion Chinese loving all humankind unconditionally as equals? You see something wrong with that? I certainly don’t and see it as leading to world peace.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

Have you come up with a basic outline of the curriculum yet?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
And what about Muslim nations who are taught that all non Muslims are infidels? What if they taught their people to love all humanity? What would happen? Don’t you guys think that would change things?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Seems you are not very serious about it.

You propose a huge undertaking and want others to do all the heavy lifting?
I’m only one person. I’m sure that this sentiment is very much alive in world circles as they study the repeated cycles of war and are arriving at the conclusion that the educational system needs restructuring to promote tolerance and acceptance including in eastern nations.

It can be a world undertaking involving human rights groups, humanists and all groups which represent humanity. It would have to be devised and agreed upon by the people. A world peoples project. We have the internet so it’s feasible.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I’m only one person.
Ah.
How many persons do you figure have to be involved with coming up with a basic outline?

I’m sure that this sentiment is very much alive in world circles as they study the repeated cycles of war and are arriving at the conclusion that the educational system needs restructuring to promote tolerance and acceptance including in eastern nations.
From what I have seen, getting even a small community to agree with a curriculum is much like herding cats.
And you are proposing it on a world wide scale?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
We are talking about a revamping of at least a part of the education system worldwide here. That no matter which religion, race or nationality it becomes compulsory to teach that all humanity are brothers and sisters. This is not what is taught at all in many countries which is why there is demonising and terrorism not to mention wars increasing.

What we are taught is what we become.
For the most part, I agree. Whether it's right or wrong. I read books by Freud and he blamed much of a disturbed personality on the parents. Of course, that's not the end of it because nationality and religion plays a big part. Thanks for your thoughts here about what we are taught.