• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new Hulk movie.

turk179

I smell something....
Is it me or do the previews for the upcoming Hulk movie look a little more like something from Marvel Comics. Naturally, I would assume that a comic book movie made by a comic book company would be better than any other attempt at it. But again, one can only assume. I am hoping for the best compared to previous Hulk let downs.

A

angellous_evangellous

Well, I loved the first Hulk movie, and the previews indicates to me that this next one will be even better.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I can't wait! With Ed Norton, and Tim Roth, you almost can't go wrong. It does look great, a lot better than the first one, which I didn't think was as horrible as many others thought. I think it will be better too, because it is a product of Marvel studios and not another company, although that could be wrong, because they might not have made the switch yet, but it still looks awesome!

turk179

I smell something....
Well, I loved the first Hulk movie, and the previews indicates to me that this next one will be even better.
I will say this. I loved the cgi graphics for the first Hulk movie. It was the story line and the villain that let me down a bit. I don't know if I am sold yet on the newer version's cgi graphics that I have seen from the previews.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
The fact that Iron Man will be making a cameo in this one, already has me thinking it will be better then the last. :D

cardero

Citizen Mod
I will say this. I loved the cgi graphics for the first Hulk movie. It was the story line and the villain that let me down a bit. I don't know if I am sold yet on the newer version's cgi graphics that I have seen from the previews.
Yes I agree. But in all fairness, the first Hulk movie wasn't as bad as critics panned it. I am going to miss Sam Elliot as General Ross and I am surprised that there really is no effective penetrating advertising for this installment. Maybe Marvel knows something we don't.

turk179

I smell something....
The fact that Iron Man will be making a cameo in this one, already has me thinking it will be better then the last. :D
Not to mention an upcoming Captain America and Thor movie which is supposed to help tie in the upcoming Avengers movie. From what I have heard, The Avengers movie is supposed to have Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and Thor plus a few others. Would it be to much to ask if all the people who play in their respective movies be in the Avengers movie as well. If they were, I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

Back to the Hulk though. I have to agree that the first one wasn't that bad. I am a HUGE Sam Elliot fan. It was just the whole "daddy is Zaxx and the Absorbing Man...sort of" thing that turned me off a bit.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
turk179 said:
Not to mention an upcoming Captain America and Thor movie which is supposed to help tie in the upcoming Avengers movie. From what I have heard, The Avengers movie is supposed to have Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and Thor plus a few others. Would it be to much to ask if all the people who play in their respective movies be in the Avengers movie as well. If they were, I wouldn't be able to contain myself.
I think I would wet myself with excitment if that came to pass. One thing I'm not to sure about though is Brad Pitt and/or Matthew Mc Caunaheigh (probably spelled that wrong) names being thrown into the mix. I read that they were considering McCaunaheigh for Captain America (which might be good), and considering Brad Pitt for Cap or Thor.....:cover:

turkl179 said:
Back to the Hulk though. I have to agree that the first one wasn't that bad. I am a HUGE Sam Elliot fan. It was just the whole "daddy is Zaxx and the Absorbing Man...sort of" thing that turned me off a bit.
I don't know why they didn't just come out and call him Absorbing Man...not to mention, I thought Absorbing Man was Thor's enemy. :sarcastic

A

angellous_evangellous

BRING IT ON!!!

Is it me or do the previews for the upcoming Hulk movie look a little more like something from Marvel Comics. Naturally, I would assume that a comic book movie made by a comic book company would be better than any other attempt at it. But again, one can only assume. I am hoping for the best compared to previous Hulk let downs.

That last Hulk movie was more than just a let down - it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

gnostic

The Lost One
burning giraffe said:
That last Hulk movie was more than just a let down - it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
And I didn't like the 1st movie too.

You would want a movie to look more realistic, but with the film, you could tell it was done in CGI graphics. It could have done better in this department. The CGI was a lot better in the 3 Spider-Man films.