• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new firmament

james blunt

There is none.

This may be imperceptible to some people , in an infinite spatial void , anything you could ever imagine is possible . What this means , because infinite is without boundaries , limitless thinking is also without boundaries . In reality , multiple dimensional scaling is relative . What this means is that the way we look at ants could be another reality where we are the ants . The observer of the ants looking down , but still looking up for answers . Relatively in an infinite spatial void , every thing has 0 dimensions . To understand that , walk away from any object and the perspective view of the object is a visual contraction to an eventuality that the object can no longer be seen , becoming relativity , 0 dimensions .

Yes that is deep !

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
This may be imperceptible to some people , in an infinite spatial void , anything you could ever imagine is possible . What this means , because infinite is without boundaries , limitless thinking is also without boundaries . In reality , multiple dimensional scaling is relative . What this means is that the way we look at ants could be another reality where we are the ants . The observer of the ants looking down , but still looking up for answers . Relatively in an infinite spatial void , every thing has 0 dimensions . To understand that , walk away from any object and the perspective view of the object is a visual contraction to an eventuality that the object can no longer be seen , becoming relativity 0 dimensions .

Yes that is deep !

How is it deep?

Kinda like telling me: Dasist tiefgründig

Translate it
Clarify it
Then comment on it

What are you talking about?

QuestioningMind

I ask religion to protect my soul from t ho

Here we have our first ''bot''. These people are cyber terrorists who try to belittle people with nothing but spam . I'm a physicist and I'm going to become a British MP. God / Allah etc, they are all within me .

Have to agree with looncall... this post, like most I've seen from you, is completely incomprehensible.

"Look out into space , the background spherical darkness of firmament. Bring back God ."

Aside from not even being a complete thought, without any clarification 'background spherical darkness' are just thee random words you stuck together that have absolutely no meaning without context. Then you end it up by declaring "Bring back God," without indicating what it has to do with the three random words and incomplete thought that preceded it.

Pointing out that you aren't writing complete thoughts is NOT being a cyber terrorist.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This may be imperceptible to some people , in an infinite spatial void , anything you could ever imagine is possible . What this means , because infinite is without boundaries , limitless thinking is also without boundaries . In reality , multiple dimensional scaling is relative . What this means is that the way we look at ants could be another reality where we are the ants . The observer of the ants looking down , but still looking up for answers . Relatively in an infinite spatial void , every thing has 0 dimensions . To understand that , walk away from any object and the perspective view of the object is a visual contraction to an eventuality that the object can no longer be seen , becoming relativity , 0 dimensions .

Yes that is deep !

Don't ever divide by zero, no matter how infinite infinity is, its not big enough to hold the answer.

Does this mean your god is, zero?

As for the post

:facepalm:

David T

Premium Member

Yes that is deep !
Ok now bad science meets bad religion..

PruePhillip

Were you wearing your aluminum foil helmet at the time.

re GOD TOLD ME.

You can't say that because you can't know.
All you can say is that it's "unlikely."

"Someone" told Jacob (Genesis 49:10) "“The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes, And to him shall be
the obedience of the peoples."

The scepter - is a monarchy, and that implies a nation not yet born
shall depart - shall be lost at some point
rulers staff - the law
shiloh - the Messiah
comes - shall come to his people
obedience of the peoples - his acceptance to all the world, but by
implication of a lost nation, not the Jews.

Is this accurate for the Jews and Israel?
Who told Jacob this?
(or who invented a Jacob saying this?)
what is the chance, statistically, of someone making this up?

Maqsood

I ask religion to protect my soul from t ho

Here we have our first ''bot''. These people are cyber terrorists who try to belittle people with nothing but spam . I'm a physicist and I'm going to become a British MP. God / Allah etc, they are all within me .

There's a reason Tony Blair didn't talk about his faith until after he left Parliament. There's also a reason people who can't coherently string thoughts together generally don't get into Parliament in the first place. Although let's just ignore Johnson for now...

But absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, and just because the outer limits of the universe are unknown, if there even are any outer limits, doesn't imply anything about god, who anyway doesn't require a physical plane to exist in, according to most traditions.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Nonsense is the favorite word the 'troll' uses . What is the wave-length of light traversing through space with a permeability of 0 ?

>700nm maybe ?

Colourless maybe ?

700nm would be < flat line ....i.e compression

I have added a diagram ...

View attachment 25733

The permiability of free free space is not zero but 'mu zero' which has a value of around 1.257 x 10 -6 henry per meter.

And what colour light? Visible light or light/radiation outside the human visible spectrum?

Human visible light ranges from 4x10^14hz and 8x10^14hz.

If it has a frequency (as light does) then it cannot be flat line and it does not matter how many irrelevant diagrams you add.

Here is a relevant diagram
electromagnetic-spectrum-range.PNG

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
re GOD TOLD ME.

You can't say that because you can't know.
All you can say is that it's "unlikely."

"Someone" told Jacob (Genesis 49:10) "“The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes, And to him shall be
the obedience of the peoples."

The scepter - is a monarchy, and that implies a nation not yet born
shall depart - shall be lost at some point
rulers staff - the law
shiloh - the Messiah
comes - shall come to his people
obedience of the peoples - his acceptance to all the world, but by
implication of a lost nation, not the Jews.

Is this accurate for the Jews and Israel?
Who told Jacob this?
(or who invented a Jacob saying this?)
what is the chance, statistically, of someone making this up?

I go beyond unlikely to such outrageous claims of talking to God including outrageous claims about the history of the universe,and cosmology..

PruePhillip

I go beyond unlikely to such outrageous claims of talking to God including outrageous claims about the history of the universe,and cosmology..

off the top of my head...

God created the heavens
and the earth
and the earth was dark and oceanic
and God let the sun shine through
and God caused the continents to appear
and God called upon the earth to create life
and then for the sea to create life (including birds)
and finally God formed man.

Those are the precise sequences of events, written
in theological and symbolic language. It was only in
2018 that a consensus formed that life first came from
the land (fresh water) rather than the sea.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
off the top of my head...

God created the heavens
and the earth
and the earth was dark and oceanic
and God let the sun shine through
and God caused the continents to appear
and God called upon the earth to create life
and then for the sea to create life (including birds)
and finally God formed man.

Part of the reason I consider this ridiculous is 'off the top of my head,' and the ridiculous claims.

What happened in 2018 that came to this conclusion? Science does not conclude that this is the case.

Last edited:

james blunt

Don't ever divide by zero, no matter how infinite infinity is, its not big enough to hold the answer.

Does this mean your god is, zero?

As for the post

:facepalm:

Only mediocre minds look at zero has being without dimension . A box full of nothing , is limitless in size .

PruePhillip

Part of the reason I consider this ridiculous is 'off the top of my head,' and the ridiculous claims.

What happened in 2018 that came to this conclusion? Science does not conclude that this is the case.[/QUOTE]

Re 'sun shine through'
NASA considers Saturn's moon Titan to be an "earth analogue"
meaning an example of early earth - cloud shrouded and oceanic.
The 2018 consensus is that life would have began in fresh water
rather than salt water.
It was only 10-15 years ago that scientists thought of earth as
being oceanic. And then came Titan's analogue. Now the fresh
water. It's kind of neat, and a little spooky.
This view of Genesis will never be accepted. To scientists it is
creepy because it begs the question of how good a "guess" did
the Genesis author make. To the religious it suggest that maybe
there IS something to science's view of life on earth.

james blunt

The permiability of free free space is not zero but 'mu zero' which has a value of around 1.257 x 10 -6 henry per meter.

And what colour light? Visible light or light/radiation outside the human visible spectrum?

Human visible light ranges from 4x10^14hz and 8x10^14hz.

If it has a frequency (as light does) then it cannot be flat line and it does not matter how many irrelevant diagrams you add.

Here is a relevant diagram
View attachment 25773
Why does the diagram always stop short of a linearity ?

How do Photons travel curved paths ?

How does energy perturbation work , traversing through a spatial field ?

Why is it that n=n allows all motion ?

Please don't force me into making the world look stupid .

Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member
Only mediocre minds look at zero has being without dimension . A box full of nothing , is limitless in size .

A box has dimensions so is a/ not nothing and b/ not limitless.

facts are facts and making up bs and wishful thinking aren't going to change them

ChristineM

Premium Member
Why does the diagram always stop short of a linearity ?

How do Photons travel curved paths ?

How does energy perturbation work , traversing through a spatial field ?

Why is it that n=n allows all motion ?

Please don't force me into making the world look stupid .

Because frequency is not a linearity

Energy is not limited by vacuum

Why what, how is this idiocy relevant?

ROFLMAO, there is only one you make look stupid... Look on the mirror