• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new firmament

james blunt

Because frequency is not a linearity

Energy is not limited by vacuum

Why what, how is this idiocy relevant?

ROFLMAO

You haven't a clue what you're on about have you ? You're reciting your memories and not free thinking .

Let's us discuss n , n is representative of neutral charge , if it weren't for n = n , you couldn't move !

Anything other than n , offers resistant force to n .

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You haven't a clue what you're on about have you ? You're reciting your memories and not free thinking .

Let's us discuss n , n is representative of neutral charge , if it weren't for n = n , you couldn't move !

Anything other than n , offers resistant force to n .

The projection is strong in you today.

No lets not discus n=n, lets discus the EM frequency and mu mu zero as per your claims before you started to bottle out and change the subject.

james blunt

The projection is strong in you today.

No lets not discus n=n, lets discus the EM frequency and mu mu zero as per your claims before you started to bottle out and change the subject.

Oh my dear , energy , known as light , is spatial field perturbation , the spatial fields frequency is 0 , energy transfers through the energy aether (spatial field ) , waves are caused by resistance force causing the flowing energy to compress .
Colour is a process that happens in its exact geometrical location , photon electrical effect . i.e compression layers of energy .

P.S I often talk to myself , if you want to call me ''God'' , that is alright .

Last edited:

Bob the Unbeliever

I call Poe's Law here. It was most amusing to read, too. One of the best Poe's I've seen in a bit.

Good job! ;) (psst: I won't tell... promise... you can keep your scam going for a measly hundred bucks. Small bills only please, and strictly cash)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh my dear , energy , known as light , is spatial field perturbation , the spatial fields frequency is 0 , energy transfers through the energy aether (spatial field ) , waves are caused by resistance force causing the flowing energy to compress .
Colour is a process that happens in its exact geometrical location , photon electrical effect . i.e compression layers of energy .

P.S I often talk to myself , if you want to call me ''God'' , that is alright .

So you are saying tight that oscillates at a frequency of 6*10e14 hz (give or take depending on colour) doesnt actually oscillate.

Sheesh... I will repeat
:facepalm:

Tell me is your real name Jim Ryan?