• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Multiverse

Aman777

Bible Believer
Aman, you are getting more delusional by the second.

SHE was the oldest woman to have ever LIVED meaning she isn't alive.

There is a verified man right now alive in Bulgaria that is 123 years old.

Before you try to be a smart aleck, do your research my friend.

But what more could I expect from someone that doesn't know basic math?

Either way, I'm pretty sure your precious Bible says this:

"Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years."

Where does that say ANYTHING about men or women? It says humans...

Dear Scuz, Find yourself a KJV of Scripture and you won't be posting your paraphrased version.Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

In Love,
Aman

ScuzManiac

Dear Scuz, Find yourself a KJV of Scripture and you won't be posting your paraphrased version.Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

In Love,
Aman

So, instead of addressing what I said...

We're going to poke fun at which version of the Bible I read?

What makes the KJV any better than the NIV?

The fact that is was completed in the 1600s by ONE church in England?

It's that much better than one completed by dozens of Biblical scholars that spent their whole lives deciphering and understanding the Bible? I think not...

And either way, you're still dodging the issue at hand.

Men, women, humans in general have lived longer than 120 years.

You've been refuted once again yet you ignore it and poke fun at the version of The Bible I use?

*If you want to be picky, the word "man" in that particular usage refers to mankind and not males in general. Learn your Bible and stop basing your arguments off of your own interpretations. There is a reason that not ONE single Christian on this board (there are thousands) ever come in and support your arguments. Why? Because they are silly, wrong, and way out there. That's a fact and you've been refuted so feel free to act like you never saw this response like you always do.

Last edited:

Aman777

Bible Believer
Originally Posted by Aman777

In Love,
Aman
So, instead of addressing what I said...

We're going to poke fun at which version of the Bible I read?

What makes the KJV any better than the NIV?

Dear Scuz, The verse you posted is one of the best examples of the difference between what is actually written and a paraphased modern translation which is more interested in getting rid of the Ye and Thees, than in staying true to Scripture. IOW They have changed it to what THEY believe instead of what the actual words say.

Notice that these men didn't notice the answer to a real Biblical mystery, which is contained within the verse and which I bolded and enlarged so I could show it to you.

There are many Religionists who teach that the sons of God were Angels, but this verse completly eliminates Angels since the LORD is speaking of His disgust when He saw Humankind (Adam's descendants) begin to marry the sons of God (prehistoric people) which HE knew would bring Violence and Death to Human kind, for thousands of years into the FUTURE. That is when He cut Human lifespans almost 90%. The older a heathen gets, the meaner he gets.

Angels are NOT Flesh, but prehistoric people were, and Science confirms this Truth written thousands of years BEFORE Science. It's proof of God, and Angels are not made of Flesh, since Flesh and Blood cannot inherit heaven, 1Co 15:50 and Angels live there. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Dear Readers, We live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 universes. The 1st Universe was Adam's world, which was "clean dissoved" in the Flood. The present Universe is the 2nd Heaven or Universe, which was made Billions of years AFTER Adam's world was made, and is scheduled to be Burned. The 3rd Heaven is where Christians will go AFTER our world is burned.

NASA and the ESA have worked for years to launch several Satellites which will show Scientifically, that we do indeed, live in a Multiverse composed of more than one Universe. The Satellites will be able to measure the pull of the other Universes within our Multiverse. The Satellites are currently scheduled for launch this year.

The reason I tell you this now, is that I wanted you to know that God's Holy Word is the Truth in every way, IF you read it for what it actually says, instead of what you have been told it says. Telling you of these events BEFORE they happen is PROOF of God, since NO man, who lived thousands of years ago, could have possibly known this. God Bless you all.

In Love,
Aman

Funny how you developed a religious multiverse concept AFTER science begins discussing the multiverse concept, and then use the scientific multiverse concept to support your religious multiverse concept! In some circles that's known as Tom-Foolery syndrom.

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Funny how you developed a religious multiverse concept AFTER science begins discussing the multiverse concept, and then use the scientific multiverse concept to support your religious multiverse concept! In some circles that's known as Tom-Foolery syndrom.

I find it more amusing that the "religious" multiverse concept presented isn't compatible with the scientific one, yet is presented as not only so but also as evidence of some theistic/religious cosmology.

Reactions: s2a

outhouse

Atheistically
I find it more amusing that the "religious" multiverse concept presented isn't compatible with the scientific one, yet is presented as not only so but also as evidence of some theistic/religious cosmology.

Dude is POE. probably straight from landover baptist forums

Aman777

Bible Believer

Dear FA, I didn't develop a religious Multiverse. I just read about it. Perhaps you can explain. The FIRST Heaven was made the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6-8 and other HeavenS (Plural) were made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4

Your false accusation that somehow I developed this concept and then had it written into the Bible more than 3k years ago is ludicrous, unscriptural, and just plain silly. Try again. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

BTW, there are some who falsely post that I am from "landover baptist forums". Since I've never been to such a place, perhaps it is the False poster who frequents such a place. Beware of those who falsely accuse, since next it will be you.

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Dear FA, I didn't develop a religious Multiverse. I just read about it. Perhaps you can explain. The FIRST Heaven was made the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6-8 and other HeavenS (Plural) were made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4

Your false accusation that somehow I developed this concept and then had it written into the Bible more than 3k years ago is ludicrous, unscriptural, and just plain silly. Try again. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

BTW, there are some who falsely post that I am from "landover baptist forums". Since I've never been to such a place, perhaps it is the False poster who frequents such a place. Beware of those who falsely accuse, since next it will be you.
Aman, I falsly attributed this concept to you. But in no way did I imply that you or anyone else traveled back in time 3,000 and had it written into the bible. That would be ludicrous, unscriptural, just plain silly.

BTW I have never heard of landover baptist forums.

Now, my main point stands. This concept, whoever originated it, was developed after the scientific concept of the multiverse. And then it turns to use the scientific concept, from which a fanciful mind concocted a non-scientific fanciful theological concept, to justify that concept EX POST FACTO!

In Reason! FA

Aman777

Bible Believer
Aman, I falsly attributed this concept to you. But in no way did I imply that you or anyone else traveled back in time 3,000 and had it written into the bible. That would be ludicrous, unscriptural, just plain silly.

BTW I have never heard of landover baptist forums.

Now, my main point stands. This concept, whoever originated it, was developed after the scientific concept of the multiverse. And then it turns to use the scientific concept, from which a fanciful mind concocted a non-scientific fanciful theological concept, to justify that concept EX POST FACTO!

In Reason! FA

Dear FA, This concept has been in the Bible for hundreds of years. So has the identification of the 3rd Day as the Day of the Big Bang. Gen 2:4 So has the concept that the first Stars did NOT put forth their Light until the 4th Day Gen 1:16 in complete Agreement with a recent discovery that it was hundreds of Millions of years AFTER the Big Bang before the first Stars lit up. There are many more things revealed in Genesis IF one looks at it from a modern Scientific understanding than in following the Flawed tradtional Theology of ancient men.

That is WHY I post that those who know the latest Scientific discoveries, can also find these events in Genesis. God told Daniel to shut up the words Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

This is how God concealed His Truth until the end of time. Now, in these last days, it's possible to actually understand what the Supreme Inteligence of Creation told the ancient Goatherders. It's PROOF of God, since NO ancient man could have possibly known these latest Scientific Facts. Right? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
I think Aman should get all of my Frubals. No matter what sort of wacked-out troll thread he makes, he always gets people to feed him.

Delta-9

I think Aman should get all of my Frubals. No matter what sort of wacked-out troll thread he makes, he always gets people to feed him.

I'm starting to agree. However poe's law states that you can't tell the real thing from the fake, and believe it or not I recall hearing something similar many years ago on another forum. That's a long time to be trolling if it's the same guy, but if he gets entertainment out of it....

Draupadi

Evolution is not magical. Improvement due to environmental reasons or whatever is seen everywhere. It is necessary for survival. And it doesn't always have to be hereditary, like you say that human beings can only be intelligent because they have descended from Adam.

By the way Noah's flood destroyed this world. Not Mars, Venus, Milky Way and the whole universe. Maybe this new world the Bible talks about is a new generation of people and not the universe/multiverses? There are proofs that even during Noah's flood's time other civilisations existed. And Prophet Noah and a handful of people survived the flood. If there was no universe were they somehow transported to God's place while a literal 'new universe' was being created? The Bible mentions no such thing. Gist of the post- world=/=universe.

By the way the multiverses that science is talking about is currently existing with this universe of ours.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Evolution is not magical. Improvement due to environmental reasons or whatever is seen everywhere. It is necessary for survival. And it doesn't always have to be hereditary, like you say that human beings can only be intelligent because they have descended from Adam.

Dear Draupadi, Evolution would HAVE to be Magical in order to produce Human intelligence in Animals. Evols have eliminated the necessary SEX between Apes and Humans in order to produce just ONE Human hybrid. That's why they run and hide when you ask them where the FIRST two Humans came from. It's not necessary, they exclaim, since magic takes the place of Sex. Evolution is a wonderful concept. It can be whatever you can dream that it should be.

By the way Noah's flood destroyed this world. Not Mars, Venus, Milky Way and the whole universe. Maybe this new world the Bible talks about is a new generation of people and not the universe/multiverses? There are proofs that even during Noah's flood's time other civilisations existed. And Prophet Noah and a handful of people survived the flood. If there was no universe were they somehow transported to God's place while a literal 'new universe' was being created? The Bible mentions no such thing. Gist of the post- world=/=universe.

IF our Earth was "clean dissolved" in the Flood as Isaiah 24:19 records, did it come back together by Magic? In addition to that, our world will NEVER be dissolved in a Flood because it's a ROCK. Adam's world was totally different from our world.

By the way the multiverses that science is talking about is currently existing with this universe of ours.

True, since that is what a Multiverse is. It's a world containing more than one Universe. Today's Science thinks there are eleven Universes, but Scripture only speaks of THREE of them. Adam's world was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:5 The present 2nd Heaven will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 The THIRD Heaven is where Jesus is today and where ALL people who are saved will live Forever. ll Corinthians 12:2 and Revelation 21:1. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer

Dear Quatermass, I agree. It's because NO one can refute me Scientifically, Historically, nor Scripturally. It's been the same for some 18 years now that I've been online. What will eventurally happen is that Science will begin to catch up with Genesis, and the words are already out there, to explain WHY the ToE is nothing but a Satanic Falsehood.

Then the PROHECY of ll Peter 3:3-7 will take place, and the Evol's precious Theory of Evolution will be REFUTED and Evols will be claiming to be "willingly ignorant" of the Truth, as the end comes upon them.

BTW, What are frubals? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Dear s2a, Your paraphrased Scripture has you confused. Here is the KJV with my comments:

Genesis 6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And it came to pass, when men (Heb-Adam) began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,2 That the sons of God (prehistoric people) saw the daughters of men (Adam) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The sons of God (prehistoric people) had their origin on the 5th Day, from the water, Gen 1:21 which was some 3.7 Billion years ago, in man's time, when the first bacteria appeared on our Planet. Prehistoric people were NOT Human because they did NOT have the unique Superior intelligence which ONLY God and Adam have. Gen 3:22 When children were produced by this combination, the offspring inherited Adam's superior intelligence AND Human blood was contaminated by the Violent Godless men who came forth from the water, which is clear in the next verse.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man,(Adam) for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Adam had already been cast from the Garden and was now in the likeness of sinful flesh, which was APART from God. This angered Jesus, so He cut man's lifespan from more than 900 years to a maximum of 120 years, although most people don't make it through their Seventies.

4 There were (intellectual) giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (prehistoric men) came in unto the daughters of men,(Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Notice that Humans were flesh and the sons of God were flesh, which rules OUT fallen Angels as being the sons of God. Also, the fallen Angels are held in chains until the day of Judgment. Jde 1:6

Apes became the sons of God (prehistoric people), according to Science, but they were NOT the descendants of Adam, the FIRST Human. Were they? Do you see the confusion of the all knowing Evols who Falsely suppose that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes? It's BECAUSE they have rejected God's Truth of Scripture which clearly shows that Humans arrived on this Earth some 10k years ago. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

I'll leave others to do their fair deconstructions at this point.

You're just making stuff up now.

*geez*

Aman777

Bible Believer
I'll leave others to do their fair deconstructions at this point.

You're just making stuff up now.

*geez*

Dear s2a, Sorry, but in more than 18 years Online, NO Atheist, Agnostic, Religionist, nor UnBelieving Evol, on any kind, has been able to refute my view. That's because it IS the Truth in every way. Don't feel bad since the other Evols have probably run away because they realize that IF my view is the Truth, then they are bound to be Judged for the evil deeds they have done while in the Flesh. It scares them so they run away and hide from God's Truth. Thanks for the reply. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Dear s2a, Sorry, but in more than 18 years Online, NO Atheist, Agnostic, Religionist, nor UnBelieving Evol, on any kind, has been able to refute my view. That's because it IS the Truth in every way. Don't feel bad since the other Evols have probably run away because they realize that IF my view is the Truth, then they are bound to be Judged for the evil deeds they have done while in the Flesh. It scares them so they run away and hide from God's Truth. Thanks for the reply. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Heh. Thank you.

As we both share a similarly spent amount of time online. no doubt you retain a superior amount of unassailable argumentation in your favor.

Sorry, that you have yet met an equal to the challenge.

We shall see.

Evidently, you are not the light weight many see you to be, and many more would unlikely esteem themselves as highly as you may.

Forgive my lacking fear...it's my ignorance and ineptitude... revealed for your own instructions to ultimately correct.

Um, yeah.

You have now aroused my interests. Thank you. :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
By the way Noah's flood destroyed this world.
The two floods scientifically hypothised are the Black Sea (around 7,600 years ago) and the Caspian and Black Seas (around 16,000 years ago) - Outburst flood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. None of them could have destroyed all human population on Earth. Red Sea floods happened approximately between 69,000 and 77,000 years ago. I do not think the memory of that would have survived.

Last edited:

Aman777

Bible Believer
Heh. Thank you.

As we both share a similarly spent amount of time online. no doubt you retain a superior amount of unassailable argumentation in your favor.

Sorry, that you have yet met an equal to the challenge.

We shall see.

Evidently, you are not the light weight many see you to be, and many more would unlikely esteem themselves as highly as you may.

Forgive my lacking fear...it's my ignorance and ineptitude... revealed for your own instructions to ultimately correct.

Um, yeah.

You have now aroused my interests. Thank you. :)

Dear s2a, Amen. I'm happy to see when one begins to understand. :yes: God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman