• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The message of the cross is foolishness!

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Hey Doppel...why won't you let everyone know what you beileve in regards to Satan? I will call your ball in your hand... the CRYSTAL BALL, is that okay?

:tribal: :halloween: against :bible: :fish:

Personally, I like the ball better than the scary guy in the mask (which is worn on Halloween to trick-or-treat with.)

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Special Revelation said:
Everyone is born into this world as children of Satan. We are all descibed as children of wrath, children of darkness, and children of disobedience (Ephesians 1). I once was a child of satan and child of darkness. I am proclaiming to you to be reconciled to God through Christ and become a child of the light. Is this foolishness and an offense to you?

It is not offensive, but I think it foolish. See, God is a static force, "I change not." There can never be anything new and exciting with his "perfection." Satan, Lucifer, the Devil whichever you want to call him/her is a dynamic force (note: I do not literally believe in Satan, Lucifer, or the Devil). This Prince of Darkness realizes the importance of individualism; bow to none as master of your soul.

Article: In Praise of the Devil said:
They call Lucifer the Prince of Lies. A lie is defined by the Christian as anything which contradicts the Word of God - as told to us by the Bible and God's representatives on Earth. If we accept this definition of a lie then we should praise lies. A "lie" is then a questioning of blind dogma. The "lies" of Lucifer are attacks on irrational beliefs, beliefs based on fear and conformity to authority. Of course we should not call these lies. They are temptations to think for ourselves, a call for independent thought, a plea for taking responsibility for our own thinking and our own lives. Praise Lucifer! Praise the pursuit of truth through rationality

sojourner

Everyone is born into this world as children of Satan. We are all descibed as children of wrath, children of darkness, and children of disobedience (Ephesians 1). I once was a child of satan and child of darkness. I am proclaiming to you to be reconciled to God through Christ and become a child of the light. Is this foolishness and an offense to you?

Yikes! Let's completely ignore the message of Genesis 1!

You are not proclaiming Dopp. to be reconciled to God. You claim that he is not one of the elect who will be saved. What are you talking about? That, in and of itself is foolishness.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Personally, I like the ball better than the scary guy in the mask (which is worn on Halloween to trick-or-treat with.)

And of course, he hasn't given the slightest thought to what the mirror ball and its reflection might represent. Sigh . . . I think I'm done playing cat to SR's mouse.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
doppelgänger;858071 said:
And of course, he hasn't given the slightest thought to what the mirror ball and its reflection might represent. Sigh . . . I think I'm done playing cat to SR's mouse.

What's the name of that painting (drawing?) BTW?

sojourner

doppelgänger;858071 said:

Of course not. It's not Biblical. (Or is it?...)

I think I'd rather play my John, Paul and Simon albums.

Special Revelation

Yikes! Let's completely ignore the message of Genesis 1!

You are not proclaiming Dopp. to be reconciled to God. You claim that he is not one of the elect who will be saved. What are you talking about? That, in and of itself is foolishness.

SJ,
You continue to twist what I proclaim. I never...never..never said Dopp is not an elect of God. An elect of God can be revealed in his death bed. God can grant salvation to an apparent apostate or retrobate just before he dies. How about the thief on the cross, the one who professed Christ. How about the other sinner on the other cross...where is he? I also said Hebrews 6 may apply to Dopp, but I hoped not. Dopp.. I appeal to you to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ revealed in the Bible alone for forgiveness of sin of unbelief.

Special Revelation

Okay, since the 300 guy intimidates many, I will change to the Lion since that guy named Bible Truth inspires me. I encourage everyone to read Bible Truth's postings. I tend to agree with most of his postings.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
SR, are you ever going to answer my questions?

Or, are you too busy being obsessed with doppelganger?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Are you just going to keep posting scripture until someone says "I'm offended"?
'I'm offended' no one listened to the bit just found with the "She-Camel" within Jeremiah and also from Quran....i think that is well cool....didn't know what Mohammed was on about with that one before that....

Jer 2:23
(23) How canst thou say, I am not polluted, I have not gone after Baalim (Balaam = God doesn’t sacrifice, man murdered)? see thy way in the valley, know what thou hast done: thou art a swift dromedary (she-camel = Prophet murdering) traversing (Cross) her ways;