• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Meaning of 911-

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Are you saying that numbers and calculations control the destiny of humanity? If so, then math is math -- it's either wrong or it's right, and there's nothing we can do about it. Being aware will only make us worry about the inevitable.

Only if there is provision for humanity to "do something about it" does it do us any good to know about the math.

Booko

Deviled Hen
SB Habakuk said:
I will teach you with zeal Booko- for you have attested to your own folly- Folly is vanity
VAiness will not be tolerated here- If you did not know what i posted- why do you post on it-??

If you wish to be understood, write better.

Do not blame your readers because they do not understand gibberish.

Booko

Deviled Hen
FatMan said:
The most rememberable thing about 1999 was that it was a Prince song from the 80's.

Good song, too.

My alma mater was founded in 1833. It was a pretty remarkable place too.

Hm, and then we have the end of a major cycle in the Mayan calendar in 2012 (which, I would note, does NOT mean the "end of the world" as some would have it).

Well, that pretty much covers all the numbers. :D

SB Habakuk

sojourner said:
Are you saying that numbers and calculations control the destiny of humanity? If so, then math is math -- it's either wrong or it's right, and there's nothing we can do about it. Being aware will only make us worry about the inevitable.

Only if there is provision for humanity to "do something about it" does it do us any good to know about the math.

Every number is given for a reason- But some use this to subjegate others- while some use it to confuse-
911 is the culmination of a series of events used to dull world vision to what Really took place in September 2001

911 was a trick - an illusion- get me it is real- but it hides the underhanded act with superb stealth

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
SB Habakuk said:
Every number is given for a reason- But some use this to subjegate others- while some use it to confuse-
911 is the culmination of a series of events used to dull world vision to what Really took place in September 2001

911 was a trick - an illusion- get me it is real- but it hides the underhanded act with superb stealth
One hardly needs mathematics (or numerology) to figure that out! One needs only a brain stem.