• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Man In The High Castle

MikeDwight

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. That's sick. Some enthusiasm group from Castle Wolfenstein New World Order. I on the other hand will meet the entire cast of Downton Abbey in North Carolina to make appearances for the American Gentry. So says my banner ads.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Just finishing up the 2nd season.
Any other fans?
I watched it. It was built around an alternative universe concept based on "What if the axis powers had won?" Japan and Germany divided the globe between them with a few places that were neutral and ungoverned. The actors were convincing.

MikeDwight

I watched it. It was built around an alternative universe concept based on "What if the axis powers had won?" Japan and Germany divided the globe between them with a few places that were neutral and ungoverned. The actors were convincing.
Really? So there's scenes of Japanese Future Occupation?! I see mostly Hitler like usual.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Just finishing up the 2nd season.
Any other fans?
I haven't watched it, but the alternate history concept sounds interesting. Just thinking about it makes me more appreciative of how the world turned out in reality.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Really? So there's scenes of Japanese Future Occupation?! I see mostly Hitler like usual.
The scenes happen in American and Great Britain mostly, and there may be one or two in China. Spoiler: Korea doesn't get nuked.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The 2 seasons I've seen are mostly in Japanese
occupied western USA, & Nazi occupied eastern USA.

Hmmm...."occupied" is the wrong word. It's gone further
than that. They're fully part of their respective empires.

Last edited:

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Watched it all. Thought it was great. P.K. Dick strikes again!

MikeDwight

Doesn't seem like there's that many free scenes online. They want you to buy HBO or whatever.

I can't believe it made President Eisenhower's exact comparison. The "We Pledge" scene. How many slaves did Americans have?! Making skin lamps after the death of people we work to death to confiscate their jewish/polish lands to fuel the war with their gold teeth, its like the peculiar institution of slavery with the higher than American average expansion and population growth, who arrive naked...

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Doesn't seem like there's that many free scenes online. They want you to buy HBO or whatever.

I can't believe it made President Eisenhower's exact comparison. The "We Pledge" scene. How many slaves did Americans have?! Making skin lamps after the death of people we work to death to confiscate their jewish/polish lands to fuel the war with their gold teeth, its like the peculiar institution of slavery with the higher than American average expansion and population growth, who arrive naked...
Which countries were the first to make it illegal to own other people? Was Great Britain the First? It beat the United States to the punch.

MikeDwight

Alabama's confederate constitution saying 'finally safeguarding the personhood and the property right', explains this weird George Wallace line, ya look at these communist countries, where there's 'property rights, there's human rights'. "Uncle Tom's Cabin" sold better in Britain. 1 million copies in Britain. Ya the abolitionist outlawed slavery in Britain.
Never to be Racist ever again. Check out that Brit "Humans" show with the robots.