• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

3rdAngel

You need to quit demanding specific posts. You lost that right a long time ago when you never dealt with your bad behavior.

As to 1 Peter 3 15, you should have told me that you were unfamiliar with it:

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

You have not given answers. You have preached from a script. You have not been polite. You made endless false claims that you never supported. Remember, link, quote, explain.

You failed badly on that.

And once again, I do not play your silly link game. You can always politely ask for a question again. But if you missed something the first time around posting it again for you will do no good. That would be an exercise in futility.
As posted earlier lets stop with your untruthful comments. It only shows you are being dishonest.

If you are the one making the claim that I did not answer something than the burden of proof is on you to prove that claim. Despite this I tried to compromise with you to help the discussion and said to you earlier, to post me a single link where I have
  • (1.) not addressed your post content; and directly asked you if you did not want to post the link
  • (2.) What is it in 1 Peter 3:15 you believe I have not responded to and we can discuss it here and now?; or
  • (3.) Post me a link to the post you are talking about in case I missed it so we can discuss it?
I even asked you SZ if you believe I have not responded to your question and you are unwilling to post a link to your question, re-ask it again here and lets discuss it. You refuse to do any of those things. Your actions only prove you are unwilling to enter into a discussion or to prove your false claims and accusations. Once again you lose by running away again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As posted earlier lets stop with your untruthful comments. It only shows you are being dishonest.

If you are the one making the claim that I did not answer something than the burden of proof is on you to prove that claim. Despite this I tried to compromise with you to help the discussion and said to you earlier, to post me a single link where I have
  • (1.) not addressed your post content; and directly asked you if you did not want to post the link
  • (2.) What is it in 1 Peter 3:15 you believe I have not responded to and we can discuss it here and now?; or
  • (3.) Post me a link to the post you are talking about in case I missed it so we can discuss it?
I even asked you SZ if you believe I have not responded to your question and you are unwilling to post a link to your question, re-ask it again here and lets discuss it. You refuse to do any of those things. Your actions only prove you are unwilling to enter into a discussion or to prove your false claims and accusations. Once again you lose by running away again.
Wow. None are so blind as those that won't see.

Asked and answered.

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: As posted earlier lets stop with your untruthful comments. It only shows you are being dishonest. If you are the one making the claim that I did not answer something than the burden of proof is on you to prove that claim. Despite this I tried to compromise with you to help the discussion and said to you earlier, to post me a single link where I have
Your response here...
Wow. None are so blind as those that won't see.
Asked and answered.
I did have a giggle at this when I read this. You cannot see the things many people have been trying to help you with here in this thread can you? So I take that as a no you are unwilling to prove your claims as highlighted in the post you are quoting from but ignored? I did not think so. So I guess you are running away again. You just proved my point. You are not here for a friendly discussion.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

What did I make up? You made that exact same false claim about me earlier in this thread. It may be gone. I do not remember if it annoyed me enough to report it.
Why I only told the truth providing evidence as shown in post # 602 linked and provided examples of stuff you make up as shown in post # 642 linked (and all throughout this thread) that prove you do not respond to post content and deflect and project what others are telling you with false claims and accusations you are unable to prove and when challenged you simply run away seeking to avoid the discussion. I do not feel the need to report you because other people in this forum are pointing the same things out to you that I have been. It seems that you would rather close your eyes and ears than to be corrected though and move on. I hope you are able to learn from your mistakes SZ.

Take Care.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: Did you use to be a Christian? Why continue making up stuff that is not true?
Your response here...
What did I make up? You made that exact same false claim about me earlier in this thread. It may be gone. I do not remember if it annoyed me enough to report it.
Let me ask you again. You did not answer the question. Did you use to be a Christian? - Yes/No. Careful how you answer now. Evidence might be coming again that your unable to deal with.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your response here...

I did have a giggle at this when I read it. You cannot see many things many people have been trying to help you with here in this thread can you. So I take that as a no your unwilling to prove your claims as highlighted in the post you are quoting from but ignored? I did not think so. So I guess you are running away again. You just proved my point. You are not here for a friendly discussion.
Your questions were answered the first time around. You may not have liked the answers, but they are the one you need to deal with.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your response here...

Let me ask you again. You did not answer the question. Did you use to be a Christian? - Yes/No
You do not get to start a post with a false accusation and expect an answer to a question. You were being rude, you continue to be rude. The correction was more important than the question. Since you were rude again you still do not get an answer.

Remember 1 Peter 3 15.

Even if you do not like someone you do need to be polite to them.

3rdAngel

Your questions were answered the first time around. You may not have liked the answers, but they are the one you need to deal with.
Well that is not true now is it. Show me how you answered my challenge to you to post me a single link where I have

You addressed none of the able did you.

3rdAngel

You do not get to start a post with a false accusation and expect an answer to a question. You were being rude, you continue to be rude. The correction was more important than the question. Since you were rude again you still do not get an answer.

Remember 1 Peter 3 15.

Even if you do not like someone you do need to be polite to them.
Here let me help you with that.... see post # 1211 linked.

Pass the popcorn please :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well that is not true now is it. Show me how you answered my challenge to you to post me a single link where I have

You addressed none of the able did you.
No, the post is still there. Go back and reread it. It appears that you did not because I explicitly told you that you do not get to demand links and why.

3rdAngel

No, the post is still there. Go back and reread it. It appears that you did not because I explicitly told you that you do not get to demand links and why.
So that is a no, you cannot prove your claims can you and are do not want to discuss your question. I did not think so. You just proved my point again. Thank you.

3rdAngel

Wow! In view of how 1 Peter 3 15 tells you how to behave how do you justify this post? Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Christian. That verse from the Bible, tells you how to act with nonbelievers. Do I have to explain how you are being rude?

Lets discuss your claims here...
  • 1 Peter 3:15 15, But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear
According to the scripture above we are to sanctify the Lord God in our hearts and always be ready to give a reason for the hope that is in us with meekness and fear..

The scripture is not saying to sanctify the Lord God in our hearts and not be truthful. The scripture is also saying in context to give a reason for the hope that is in you to those who are genuinely asking why we want to be Christians. You have never asked me why I am a Christian so this scripture does not apply to us in that context but applies in telling the truth and the scripture is not saying we should not tell the truth to anyone that asks us.

Furthermore as Christians we are commissioned by God in the scriptures to be truthful and to warn those who have turned away from God and His Word in Ezekiel 18 where it is written.....
  • Ezekiel 3:17-21 17, SON OF MAN, I HAVE MADE YOU A WATCHMAN TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL: THEREFORE HEAR THE WORD AT MY MOUTH, AND GIVE THEM WARNING FROM ME.18, WHEN I SAY TO THE WICKED, YOU SHALL SURELY DIE; AND YOU GIVE HIM NOT WARNING, NOR SPEAK TO WARN THE WICKED FROM HIS WICKED WAY, TO SAVE HIS LIFE; THE SAME WICKED MAN SHALL DIE IN HIS INIQUITY; BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE AT YOUR HAND. 19, YET IF YOU WARN THE WICKED, AND HE TURN NOT FROM HIS WICKEDNESS, NOR FROM HIS WICKED WAY, HE SHALL DIE IN HIS INIQUITY; BUT YOU HAVE DELIVERED YOUR SOUL. 20, Again, WHEN A RIGHTEOUS MAN DOES TURN FROM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND COMMIT INIQUITY, AND I LAY A STUMBLING-BLOCK BEFORE HIM, HE SHALL DIE: BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN HIM WARNING, HE SHALL DIE IN HIS SIN, AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH HE HAS DONE SHALL NOT BE REMEMBERED; BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE AT YOUR HAND. 21, NEVERTHELESS IF YOU WARN THE RIGHTEOUS MAN, THAT THE RIGHTEOUS SIN NOT, AND HE DOES NOT SIN, HE SHALL SURELY LIVE, BECAUSE HE IS WARNED; ALSO YOU HAVE DELIVERED YOUR SOUL.
and again here..
  • Ezekiel 18:20-24 20, THE SOUL THAT SINS, IT SHALL DIE. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be on him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be on him. 21, But IF THE WICKED WILL TURN FROM ALL HIS SINS THAT HE HAS COMMITTED, AND KEEP ALL MY STATUTES, AND DO THAT WHICH IS LAWFUL AND RIGHT, HE SHALL SURELY LIVE, HE SHALL NOT DIE. 22, ALL HIS TRANSGRESSIONS THAT HE HAS COMMITTED, THEY SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED TO HIM: IN HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT HE HAS DONE HE SHALL LIVE. 23, Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? said the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? 24, But WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS TURNS AWAY FROM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND COMMITS INIQUITY, AND DOES ACCORDING TO ALL THE ABOMINATIONS THAT THE WICKED MAN DOES, SHALL HE LIVE? ALL HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT HE HAS DONE SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED: IN HIS TRESPASS THAT HE HAS TRESPASSED, AND IN HIS SIN THAT HE HAS SINNED, IN THEM SHALL HE DIE.
According to the scriptures above dear friend I believe it is my duty of love to warn you that if you continue in known unrepentant sin and unbelief there is consequences for our actions. I fear God therefore more than you if I do not do my duty of love in telling you the truth as shown in the scriptures above and in other scriptures like Hebrews 6:4-8 and Hebrews 10:26-31.

I can say with all honesty now I have told you the truth. What you do with it now is between you and God according to the scriptures (see John 12:47-48).

Take Care

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lets discuss your claims here...
  • 1 Peter 3:15 15, But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear
According to the scripture above we are to sanctify the Lord God in our hearts and always be ready to give a reason for the hope that is in us with meekness and fear..

The scripture is not saying to sanctify the Lord God in our hearts and not be truthful. The scripture is also saying in context to give a reason for the hope that is in you to those who are genuinely asking why we want to be Christians. You have never asked me why I am a Christian so this scripture does not apply to us in that context but applies in telling the truth and the scripture is not saying we should not tell the truth to anyone that asks us.

Furthermore as Christians we are commissioned by God in the scriptures to be truthful and to warn those who have turned away from God and His Word in Ezekiel 18 where it is written.....
  • Ezekiel 3:17-21 17, SON OF MAN, I HAVE MADE YOU A WATCHMAN TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL: THEREFORE HEAR THE WORD AT MY MOUTH, AND GIVE THEM WARNING FROM ME.18, WHEN I SAY TO THE WICKED, YOU SHALL SURELY DIE; AND YOU GIVE HIM NOT WARNING, NOR SPEAK TO WARN THE WICKED FROM HIS WICKED WAY, TO SAVE HIS LIFE; THE SAME WICKED MAN SHALL DIE IN HIS INIQUITY; BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE AT YOUR HAND. 19, YET IF YOU WARN THE WICKED, AND HE TURN NOT FROM HIS WICKEDNESS, NOR FROM HIS WICKED WAY, HE SHALL DIE IN HIS INIQUITY; BUT YOU HAVE DELIVERED YOUR SOUL. 20, Again, WHEN A RIGHTEOUS MAN DOES TURN FROM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND COMMIT INIQUITY, AND I LAY A STUMBLING-BLOCK BEFORE HIM, HE SHALL DIE: BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN HIM WARNING, HE SHALL DIE IN HIS SIN, AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH HE HAS DONE SHALL NOT BE REMEMBERED; BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE AT YOUR HAND. 21, NEVERTHELESS IF YOU WARN THE RIGHTEOUS MAN, THAT THE RIGHTEOUS SIN NOT, AND HE DOES NOT SIN, HE SHALL SURELY LIVE, BECAUSE HE IS WARNED; ALSO YOU HAVE DELIVERED YOUR SOUL.
and again here..
  • Ezekiel 18:20-24 20, THE SOUL THAT SINS, IT SHALL DIE. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be on him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be on him. 21, But IF THE WICKED WILL TURN FROM ALL HIS SINS THAT HE HAS COMMITTED, AND KEEP ALL MY STATUTES, AND DO THAT WHICH IS LAWFUL AND RIGHT, HE SHALL SURELY LIVE, HE SHALL NOT DIE. 22, ALL HIS TRANSGRESSIONS THAT HE HAS COMMITTED, THEY SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED TO HIM: IN HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT HE HAS DONE HE SHALL LIVE. 23, Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? said the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? 24, But WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS TURNS AWAY FROM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND COMMITS INIQUITY, AND DOES ACCORDING TO ALL THE ABOMINATIONS THAT THE WICKED MAN DOES, SHALL HE LIVE? ALL HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT HE HAS DONE SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED: IN HIS TRESPASS THAT HE HAS TRESPASSED, AND IN HIS SIN THAT HE HAS SINNED, IN THEM SHALL HE DIE.
According to the scriptures above dear friend I believe it is my duty of love to warn you that if you continue in known unrepentant sin and unbelief there is consequences for our actions. I fear God therefore more than you if I do not do my duty of love in telling you the truth as shown in the scriptures above and in other scriptures like Hebrews 6:4-8 and Hebrews 10:26-31.

I can say with all honesty now I have told you the truth. What you do with it now is between you and God according to the scriptures (see John 12:47-48).

Take Care
No. It is time to grow up. You know better. Get off of your script. It is time to not only realize that you may be wrong. The odds are that you are wrong.

Take heart. You might learn something.

samtonga43

Wow! In view of how 1 Peter 3 15 tells you how to behave how do you justify this post? Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Christian. That verse from the Bible, tells you how to act with nonbelievers. Do I have to explain how you are being rude?
As matter of fact you do, because the verse you keep quoting tells us how to act with non-believers who ask a certain question. I wonder why you missed this part?