• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

3rdAngel

Do you remember when the other question that I asked you many times and that you ran away from?
Hmmmm... Nope please post me a link? If you cannot why be untruthful?
I asked you if you were playing silly fanfiction games.
You are projecting again, because you are unable to address the posts and scriptures that are in disagreement with you so you choose to deflect with false claims and accusations your unable to prove.
This indicates that you are. The YEC beliefs of Christians were refuted long before Darwin came along. Why are you trying to make your argument as petty of Spiderman fans arguing about which super villain was the most powerful?
Don't worry dear friend there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgement day. Ever thought to yourself what if you are wrong? Judgement day according to the scriptures will not be a happy time for many sadly (Hebrews 10:26-31). I am enjoying my discussion with you though but feeling a little sad for you now.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your projecting again. Unlike you I have already posted evidence proving you do not address the post content and the scriptures in them that are in disagreement with you and show why you are in error while in response you simply deflect with false claims and accusations that when challenged you are unable to prove as proven in post # 602 linked and post # 642 linked. Now what what evidence do you have to prove your false claims and accusations? - Nothing. You lose. Pass the popcorn please :)
No, you still don't know what evidence is.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh my more false claims and accusations? Prove them please post me a link? If you cannot what do you have but more false claims and accusations you are not able to prove while running away from a Discussion. You lose again. Pass the popcorn please :)
That is not how it works. The evidence was given to you in that post. You ignored it and ran away again.

There are questions that you have not answered. That is how you run away. How do I prove this? By continually asking the same questions.

Let's see if you can think rationally. How do I prove that you run away from answering questions!?

samtonga43

There are questions that you have not answered. That is how you run away. How do I prove this? By continually asking the same questions.

Good advice. Let’s try this out; let’s see if it works.

SZ, you accused me of repeating false personal attacks with no evidence.

I responded: “False personal attacks? In my post above?” Where?

3rdAngel

Seems he is trapped in a corner now. I am enjoying the show :)

samtonga43

And another unanswered question:
How can anyone have a serious discussion with someone who :--
1. Is unable to provide one shred of evidence for accusative statements he has made?
2. Pretends he is not answering honestly because the person he has accused falsely is not debating honestly!
3. Runs away because he is afraid to admit that he has no evidence.
?

3rdAngel

That is not how it works. The evidence was given to you in that post. You ignored it and ran away again. There are questions that you have not answered. That is how you run away. How do I prove this? By continually asking the same questions. Let's see if you can think rationally. How do I prove that you run away from answering questions!?
Yes this is how it works. Your posts do not address anyone's post content that are in disagreement with you and as a deflection you make false claims and accusations you cannot prove or project onto others what they are trying to help you with. Than when challenged you run away as shown in post # 602 linked and post # 642 linked and in @samtonga43 posts. A lot of other people in this thread have already tried to point this out to you. Now what evidence do you have to prove your false claims and accusations? - Nothing. Therefore, you lose , run away and when asked to prove your claims show you cannot think rationally.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

This has been answered before. For example your attack on just me but also on @Soapy when you claimed he was my acolyte.

When you have done false attacks they have been identified as such. You may not understand this, but that is a challenge to defend your actions. This should not have to be explained to you. All you did when challenged was to repeat the same false claim in several posts.

If you are not paying attention you have no right to demand an explanation.

3rdAngel

This has been answered before. For example your attack on just me but also on @Soapy when you claimed he was my acolyte.

When you have done false attacks they have been identified as such. You may not understand this, but that is a challenge to defend your actions. This should not have to be explained to you. All you did when challenged was to repeat the same false claim in several posts.

If you are not paying attention you have no right to demand an explanation.
More projection again I see without any evidence to support your claims. Lets be honest SZ your projecting and cannot prove your false claims here. Here is my evidence against your untruthful words.... as shown in post # 602 linked and post # 642 linked and others are pointing the same thing out to you. Just own it and move on and learn from your mistakes. It just gets a little boring after a while and is a distraction to the OP that your unwilling to discuss.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes this is how it works. Your posts do not address anyone's post content that are in disagreement with you and as a deflection you make false claims and accusations you cannot prove or project onto others what they are trying to help you with. Than when challenged you run away as shown in post # 602 linked and post # 642 linked and in @samtonga43 posts. A lot of other people in this thread have already tried to point this out to you. Now what evidence do you have to prove your false claims and accusations? - Nothing. Therefore, you lose , run away and when asked to prove your claims show you cannot think rationally.
Sorry, but in this matter you have demonstrated a lack of understanding many times.And you just admitted to being wrong again. Remember, link, quote, explain. Not doing all three is just an admission that you lost the argument.

And to remind you that you are the one that runs away, I need to remind you of 1 Peter 3 15. You never answered the question about it.

And there has been only one that has agreed with you. And she is still sore from another debate that she lost. She has never given a sign of being a sabbath Saturday believer.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
More projection again I see without any evidence to support your claims. Lets be honest SZ your projecting and cannot prove your false claims here. Here is my evidence against your untruthful words.... as shown in post # 602 linked and post # 642 linked and others are pointing the same thing out to you. Just own it and move on and learn from your mistakes. It just gets a little boring after a while and is a distraction to the OP that your unwilling to discuss.
LOL, the evidence was mentioned. I do not need to link. She knows what I said is accurate.

You really don't understand the concept of evidence at all.

3rdAngel

Sorry, but in this matter you have demonstrated a lack of understanding many times.And you just admitted to being wrong again. Remember, link, quote, explain. Not doing all three is just an admission that you lost the argument. And to remind you that you are the one that runs away, I need to remind you of 1 Peter 3 15. You never answered the question about it. And there has been only one that has agreed with you. And she is still sore from another debate that she lost. She has never given a sign of being a sabbath Saturday believer.
All I am hearing is empty and untruthful words and projection from you unsupported by any evidence. Someone pass more popcorn?

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: More projection again I see without any evidence to support your claims. Lets be honest SZ your projecting and cannot prove your false claims here. Here is my evidence against your untruthful words.... as shown in post # 602 linked and post # 642 linked and others are pointing the same thing out to you. Just own it and move on and learn from your mistakes. It just gets a little boring after a while and is a distraction to the OP that your unwilling to discuss.
Your response here...
LOL, the evidence was mentioned. I do not need to link. She knows what I said is accurate.
You really don't understand the concept of evidence at all.
So I guess that is a no than. Your not willing to receive correction from others in this thread and move on.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And another unanswered question:
How can anyone have a serious discussion with someone who :--
1. Is unable to provide one shred of evidence for accusative statements he has made?
2. Pretends he is not answering honestly because the person he has accused falsely is not debating honestly!
3. Runs away because he is afraid to admit that he has no evidence.
?
But I have. You merely ignore it.

Can you agree to change your methods? When you are rude and do not follow rules of polite debate you are in no position to demand evidence.

By the way, not catering to your rather petulant whims is not running away. Running away is what 3rd does when he will not answer specific questions. It is not running away to refuse to play his rather childish games. I have told him what is wrong with his approach. He has never given a reason for ignoring questions that he cannot answer. He can't afford to. If he gets off of his narrow script he loses the argument.

3rdAngel

But I have. You merely ignore it.

Can you agree to change your methods? When you are rude and do not follow rules of polite debate you are in no position to demand evidence.

By the way, not catering to your rather petulant whims is not running away. Running away is what 3rd does when he will not answer specific questions. It is not running away to refuse to play his rather childish games. I have told him what is wrong with his approach. He has never given a reason for ignoring questions that he cannot answer. He can't afford to. If he gets off of his narrow script he loses the argument.
Well none of this is true about @samtonga43 . Your projecting again. You should really try listening to those in this thread that are trying to help you here. We are all saying the same things to you but your not listening or willing to receive correction for some reason.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
All I am hearing is empty and untruthful words and projection from you unsupported by any evidence. Someone pass more popcorn?
Perhaps you should pay attention. Or you could answer the questions that you keep running away from.

I will do you a bit of a favor. You can't afford to answer the question about you need to deal with this problem unless you treat it as fanfiction because you will lose. You have a script and have to stick with it. If someone brings up the fact that many of the verses that you are using are fictional your arguments no longer work.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well none of this is true about @samtonga43 . Your projecting again. You should really try listening to those in this thread that are trying to help you here. We are all saying the same things to you but your not listening or willing to receive correction for some reason.
How would you know?

And prove it. Prove that I did not beat her in the past. Your claim, your burden of proof. Why else would she support you?

3rdAngel

Perhaps you should pay attention. Or you could answer the questions that you keep running away from. I will do you a bit of a favor. You can't afford to answer the question about you need to deal with this problem unless you treat it as fanfiction because you will lose. You have a script and have to stick with it. If someone brings up the fact that many of the verses that you are using are fictional your arguments no longer work.
Your only digging a bigger hole for yourself dear friend many others in this thread can see your not being truthful now. You should learn to receive correction and move on.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your response here...

So I guess that is a no than. Your not willing to receive correction from others in this thread and move on.
No, you don't get to demand evidence. She might not want me to quote and link from the posts where she repeated her false claims. They will still be there. I don't think that she deleted them. And even on the small chance that she did my responses, which quoted the whole post are still there.