• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The latest Trumper Tantrum...

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
The left is miserable.But the rest of us aren't, and we are the majority. What a wonderful Christmas. What a wonderful 2017. Life is good.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The left is miserable.But the rest of us aren't, and we are the majority. What a wonderful Christmas. What a wonderful 2017. Life is good.
Will you kindly explain how Trump's words and actions supposedly fits in with basic Hindu teachings? I've studied Hinduism for over three decades now, and I cannot see how any devout Hindu can accept and take joy in what he has said and done.

So, maybe you can explain where I'm wrong?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

By saying the ' rest of us ', is that meaning the silenced majority ?
Notice: I did Not say the commonly called ' silent majority ', but rather the ' silenced majority ' who now spoke up.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
OK, here we have a fake Billionaire with a fake tan, a fake university and a huge ego calling CNN "fake news"...

Disregarding for a moment: the MSM's questionable veracity in the past ("weapons of mass destruction in Iraq", "Putin hacking the DNC", Russia "invading" Crimea when in reality they were invited, or the Trump trumpted-up fake news about "Golden showers in Moscow" for example), we note that the alternative to Mr. Trump is a woman of questionable mental and physical health and whose ethics are very questionable indeed. From her involvement in the disappearance of funds for Haitians (through the Clinton Foundation) to the death of Vincent Foster, and a string of over 40 other suspicious deaths from DC all the way to Arkansas, many citizens (the silenced majority) have decided to take their chances with Mr. Trump.

With all the ISIS troubles and North Korea gaining more-and-more nuclear power, why isn't that a present issue.