• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I usually get about 6 hours sleep at night. Tonight im going to sleep early. Thats a winner

I hope to wake up late... That to will be a winner, ill let you know

Chances are though that i will wake u at 4:30 am instead of my usual 6am. I don't think that would be a winner

It was a winning sleep, must try that again, i did wake earlier than usual but only 15 minutes earlier. I woke refreshed and ready to go. So i went and now i am knackered (specially for @Revoltingest )

My fitbit and I have a discussion in the morning about how good a night's sleep I got. Sometimes we agree and sometimes we don't.

The only fit bit i know is my ex bf,
I don't do fitbit, i tend to know when ive had enough sleep ;-) but my phone counts my steps, and i use it to monitor bp, stress and blood oxygen when i remember.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
sunday Sunday morning in the recliner win
Fixed...from Mr GLERC (Gray Leather Electric
Reclining Chair) on a sunny Sundae morn.
R93898d3e5fc8ffb17ddec4f7335b0f18

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
and get that filthy disgusting vile trash out of my face ya pusillanimous slime pushin' baron of baneful bacon
I slip you a little bacon every now & then.
Most of the time you never suspect it....you just
calm down a bit, & feel less agitated. It's the bacon.