• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I have decided to overdress today.

I have a lot of very nice clothing, and I will never have anywhere to wear them them to, because I have no life, and that won't change anytime soon.

**** it. I'll wear my sari for no reason.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
One good reason is it helps you feel good about yourself. Thats a winner
I don't know if it ever helped me feel good about myself. Its more like a kid showing off toys.

"Look what I got!"

I collect clothes, in an odd way. Its like I get to showcase the collection.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
looking-for-trouble-were-here

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I can't take much more of this excitement so I'm going to sleep, goodnight peeps and pervs

Im thinking of producing this night lamp...

660448f5408d4.jpeg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares had a meltdown at occupational therapy.

He thought he'd intimidate me to taking him to Arby's before therapy(the deal is afterwards).

I successfully wrestled the lad in a sari. I only lost my bracelet. (I put it back on.) The OT person did help keep him contained, thankfully. He did not do any work for her(just threatened us and made strange noises while trying to kick us), but he decided he wanted to turn his behavior around and try to work with his speech therapist(which he did, successfully).

In a strange way, its a win, because while he totally lost his ****, he was able to recompose himself.