• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Been in hell, not a nice place to be.
  • Hell, California, a demolished ghost town in the U.S.
  • Hell, Michigan, a community in the U.S.
  • Hell, Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands.
  • Hell, Norway, a village in Stjørdal.
  • Hell Cave, a cave in Slovenia.
  • Hell Creek, near Jordan, Montana, U.S.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just won by eating a rather delicious Hong Kong Egg Tart (港式蛋挞 Gǎng shì dàntà). It was homemade too...by an authentic Chinese person.... not Mrs Wu, but a friend of Mrs Wu made it

portuguese-egg-custard-tarts.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Nope, the real thing, hell of the mind.
Considered suicide as the only way out.

Wu Wei

You forgot Hell Hollow NYS

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I just won by eating a rather delicious Hong Kong Egg Tart (港式蛋挞 Gǎng shì dàntà). It was homemade too...by an authentic Chinese person.... not Mrs Wu, but a friend of Mrs Wu made it

portuguese-egg-custard-tarts.jpg
I finally got the bread started.

I never did figure out what to eat last night... or, I lost my motivation to do such and had a few Hersey's kisses instead.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It takes a person with a real core of inner strength to not follow that road to the bitter end.

I know of several people who have tried, only 2 succeeded. One flew out of o 4 th floor window. The other hung himself in the tree at the start of our driveway. That was a shock to find going to school

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I know of several people who have tried, only 2 succeeded. One flew out of o 4 th floor window. The other hung himself in the tree at the start of our driveway. That was a shock to find going to school
I know one person who felt such a failure because of money trouble who convinced himself that it was OK rather than admit his situation and ask for help.

Wu Wei

Well this is getting morbid....Lost a High class mate to suicide... well she didn't commit suicide, her husband did, after he shot and killed her. I believe the kids were in the house at the time.
My state securirty days a guy jumped out a window on the 18th floor. The police investigator thinks maybe the guy changed his mind on the way down, based on some of the marks they found on the building....
Dealt with a few more in my hospital days, those that succeeded and those that didn't... and even a couple I wish had succeeded but didn't