• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And today I also win because I got rings for my nipple piercings, and don't have the bar jewelry in them anymore.
And I might win tomorrow with getting an industrial piercing, but this time in left ear instead of right, because I think it may have rejected in my right because I might have had it done too many times on that ear. I'm still deciding, but leaning heavily towards getting it.
Industrial-Piercing.jpg

Daemon Sophic

Winning by NOT getting myself punctured, followed by shoving metal rods into the raw stab wounds for days on end.
WEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I might try to get a fourth ring in my lobes, but I don't know if that will work since a fourth one would be right along the border of lobe and cartilage.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If'n yer try'n to fall asleep...zzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzz......
Tonight we watched "Unearth" on the Science channel and learned about Harald Bluetooth and Viking history. I find learning interesting unlike some others who prefer to "rot their brains".

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Rotting is such a soothing sensation.

well...no...and endorsing rotting of the brain is not a winning thing to do...therefore I happily trounce you...admittedly I would have happily trounced you without the rotting brain bits, but that just made it a little more enjoyable

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
well...no...and endorsing rotting of the brain is not a winning thing to do...therefore I happily trounce you...admittedly I would have happily trounced you without the rotting brain bits, but that just made it a little more enjoyable
Some learning is worse than rotting.
Mobilebanner16.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Woo hoo! Another person who is scoffing at and and belittling brain power.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
HEY!!!! You got something against the great AMERICAN past time..... what are you a COMMY!!!!!

And we teach baseball there....kinda.....and it is most definitely a learning experince
I know for a fact that when you have trouble falling into hibernation,
you watch baseball, the most sleep inducing of all sports...except
for cricket.