• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Quetzal introduced me to full contact golf.
It sure beats the regular kind!
a9435d01f75f428cac64be4402c85910--full-contact-contact-sport.jpg

That's cool...I use to play full contact tennis.... if I knew about full contact golf I may have actually liked the game

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Could you dumb that down for me?

Not sure...what if I try Scottish...would that help

Dornt flin' anythin' at me ye annoyed archetype ay an ursidae appetizer.

Note: I actually work with a guy in IT that spoke in high level IT jargon (He was a Harvard PhD) and at most meetings I was placed right next ot him to translate what he had just said. It was much like a tennis match. He'd speak and everyone would look at him. He's finish speaking and everyone would look at me.

One day he was talking software development and he said something that I could not understand. HE spoke the all looked at him... he finished they all looked at me...I said..."sorry folks, but I really have no idea what he just said"...to which he replied..... "I..I...really...don't know...any other way to say it"....meeting ended....

Daemon Sophic

Good try! You make losing look easy.
Thanks! I’ve really had to work at it. My natural state is just a constant win, day and night. :rolleyes: But if you say I make it look easy, then my efforts have not been in vain. :)

I've ripped some video in the past few days.
Tha’ dunna carry no wayt here, ya wee pup. Now away wi’ ye, ere Revo smacks y’ wit ‘is drool-sodden pipes! Ay asher ya, tis no’ a pritty picsher.:confounded:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
'tis clear that a strange malady has afflicted posters here at the repetitive losses they've suffered.