• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
The dog usually sleeps in her bed next to the bed but if it's cold she moves in. I think she sleeps in her bed because I've been known to have weird reams and thrash around a bit. But I rarely remember what the dreams were about.
probably dreams about some giant dog trying to push you out of bed while you sleep...

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The dog usually sleeps in her bed next to the bed but if it's cold she moves in. I think she sleeps in her bed because I've been known to have weird reams and thrash around a bit. But I rarely remember what the dreams were about.
You dream about adulthood but adulthood is a mystery to you.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh well, one of my cats likes to sleep on my head. I'll be honest, I don't much care for it. Also, they sort of bounce off each other and run around the house around 3 am.
I would have objected to having a cat sleep on my head. They preferred an under the covers snuggle. But yes, the 3am zoomies were part of the package.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I see you can't wait to get back to real American food and the joy you have a work every day. ;)
Actually i want to get back home…. I just wish the food was there, and my office wasn’t.
There are a lot of things to not like about China, but I won’t get into those now while the censors are watching

I’ve already decided to call in my first day back due to this stupid head cold and jetlag. Did not recover from jetlag as fast as i use to

Besides, i will spend the day logged in from home and deal with the thousands of emails i likely have in my inbox after 2 weeks

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Actually i want to get back home…. I just wish the food was there, and my office wasn’t.
There are a lot of things to not like about China, but I won’t get into those now while the censors are watching

I’ve already decided to call in my first day back due to this stupid head cold and jetlag. Did not recover from jetlag as fast as i use to

Besides, i will spend the day logged in from home and deal with the thousands of emails i likely have in my inbox after 2 weeks
May the blessings of the holy one be upon you.

religion-related-cat-pics-9-6645d95f5373e__700.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I would have objected to having a cat sleep on my head. They preferred an under the covers snuggle. But yes, the 3am zoomies were part of the package.

I swear I think it's the whole deal. I don't get a lot of sleep. We'll see how it works out tonight, I guess.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.

I was tired for three weeks. At weird times.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
She has an innocent looking face, and she looks like she wants you to explain things to her. "You are so fascinating! What else can you tell me about tools, putty brands and pipe sizes?"
Well, that's nice.

No one ever wants to hear me talk about my tools.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I swear I think it's the whole deal. I don't get a lot of sleep. We'll see how it works out tonight, I guess.
That's a real issue - my wife and I were very good sleepers in the day. She still is but my sleep is iffy at times.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Busy day today, preparing a 7 course repas for a few neighbours.

Only the main course left to prepare so I'm winning.