• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's a shame, my car just sits there with nowhere to go. You would be welcome to it if we were closer in location

It's times like this when I wish I had a jetpack. I've wanted one since I was a kid.

giphy.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with setting up a new router so far successfully. I have more testing to do but it's looking good.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Good morning, 8c at 4am. The dog was 2 eyeballs peeking out of a circle of fur when I got up to go pee. Now she's decided in bed with me is a better option.
I slept with my two cats last night. Apparently they thought it was wonderful but I didn't personally care for it very much.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I slept with my two cats last night. Apparently they thought it was wonderful but I didn't personally care for it very much.
When we had them, they were more than welcome in our bed. A gently purring kitty was much better than any man-made tranquilizer or sleeping pill.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
When we had them, they were more than welcome in our bed. A gently purring kitty was much better than any man-made tranquilizer or sleeping pill.
Oh well, one of my cats likes to sleep on my head. I'll be honest, I don't much care for it. Also, they sort of bounce off each other and run around the house around 3 am.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

The dog usually sleeps in her bed next to the bed but if it's cold she moves in. I think she sleeps in her bed because I've been known to have weird reams and thrash around a bit. But I rarely remember what the dreams were about.