• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
The basement is leaking(a lot). This happens occasionally. The cats are more prone to poop/pee outside of the box when this happens.

I smelled something poopy. I didn't see anything. Looked around. Set my external computer keyboard down. Still didn't see it. Picked the keyboard up...

Keyboard's in the trash now.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The basement is leaking(a lot). This happens occasionally. The cats are more prone to poop/pee outside of the box when this happens.

I smelled something poopy. I didn't see anything. Looked around. Set my external computer keyboard down. Still didn't see it. Picked the keyboard up...

Keyboard's in the trash now.

Still, more comfortable than treading in it barefoot. Although keyboards are more expensive than washing your foot

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Secret Chief ?
Damn right it was!

I don't understand why he couldn't just go outside...
Still, more comfortable than treading in it barefoot. Although keyboards are more expensive than washing your foot
I would have preferred to step in it. With as unstable as Ares has been, I'm not taking him anywhere without assistance. And unfortunately, the two computers are used by both kids. With one down, that leaves the potential for fighting... and I don't want that right now.

No episodes yesterday, none so far today, but he's still got that 'tone' in his voice that tells to step very, very cautiously.

Thankfully, Yudhi hasn't cared about computer lack, and is building a paper city. I hope this continues.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Today I've not stepped in cat poo (thought i have cleaned out a litter tray).

Its been a been a winning day, excellent meal with excellent friends and now im weary beyond measure.

168922.jpg

Just as sweet as thet come