• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
so I go away for little while and what do I see?
everyone trying to steal the win....from a Thief.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
so I go away for little while and what do I see?
everyone trying to steal the win....from a Thief.
There are thieves who can steal some things. Then there are master thieves who can steal whatever they wish with finesse in public with everyone watching them.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
There are thieves who can steal some things. Then there are master thieves who can steal whatever they wish with finesse in public with everyone watching them.
What a non-sequitur.
718fa26ba48268700d306a6f906f021d.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
how about I just yell at you until you hand it over?
!%#$@#%^&*()%&^@@%$%^)*_*$!

and if that's not convincing....
_&()*(^*%^$&%^$#!#!#$#$^%$&%^*())()_$!#$#$!%$%^&^&^&$*^(&(()(_)__)*(&*&%^%##@@!!@$%$%^%^%&&^&*((*^&&%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm concerned about the sedentary lifestyle frequent use of the internet is encouraging.

For the sake of health -- but only if you're a winner --- everyone that reads this post should get up and dance, or do some sort of physical exercise, whatever you're up to, when you click this link. If you're a woman, it's ok that you secretly think this song was written about you. If you're a guy, just dance.

Ready. Set. Go.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm concerned about the sedentary lifestyle frequent use of the internet is encouraging.

For the sake of health -- but only if you're a winner --- everyone that reads this post should get up and dance, or do some sort of physical exercise, whatever you're up to, when you click this link. If you're a woman, it's ok that you secretly think this song was written about you. If you're a guy, just dance.

Ready. Set. Go.

82236892.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't need to dance - my phone keeps track of how much I move my feet -moving arms does not count. But my feet move from 1/2 to 1 hour a day which is not too bad. Now if I could just speed up my metabolism to what it was when I was 25, the excess weight I have would melt away and I could go back to eating whole pizzas at one sitting.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
For the sake of health -- but only if you're a winner --- everyone that reads this post should get up and dance, or do some sort of physical exercise, whatever you're up to, when you click this link.
I am always standing and never sit. My computer keyboard is up high where I can reach it while I stand. Sitting is an 1800's thing and totally uncool. In modern times we have air-conditioning, so lets take advantage of it. There's no need to sit any longer.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am always standing and never sit. My computer keyboard is up high where I can reach it while I stand. Sitting is an 1800's thing and totally uncool. In modern times we have air-conditioning, so lets take advantage of it. There's no need to sit any longer.
That's idea but there's a reality of back and feet issues that get in the way especially as one ages. Still, a convertible desk that can be used sitting or standing is a "good thing" (tm).

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
That's idea but there's a reality of back and feet issues that get in the way especially as one ages. Still, a convertible desk that can be used sitting or standing is a "good thing" (tm).
I admit that I do sit when I can; but it just so happens that I cannot. Therefore I am more hip than other people.