• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That little pip squeak be cookin on my grill. Penguins probably really do taste a bit like chicken.
He'd have you cry'n like a little girlie!
And then he'd push you down....
penguin-push-penguin.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You may say this won't happen to you. You may rail against your inevitable fate. You may try to put this off. But this will happen to you. Not everyone was affected the say most were and you might swear you'll be a hold out or that this happened to you in the past and you resisted. But everyone knows that blither-blather is just that.

Bacon Lovers Met An Adorable Piglet And Lives Were Changed

BuzzFeed recently decided to lure bacon lovers into a surprise meeting with a teenie-weenie piglet by promising them bacon. The reactions were caught on camera and from the looks of it, the experience was life-changing for many of the participants.

"Are my beliefs that fragile that one little cute thing in my arm is going to change everything I know?" one guy asked himself in the video before answering with honesty. "Kinda. Yeah."

Watch as the bacon buffs wait at the table, expecting a treat. They describe their devotion to the food.

"Everyone loves bacon. It's like asking people if they love oxygen. " one dude says when asked why he likes the greasy stuff. "Of course they do. You have to."

Their worlds are turned upside-down, however, when they see the teeny lil' guy. There's squealing (from the participants). Voices get higher. People resort to baby talk. One woman even swears off bacon forever.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...00f3b2?1443722030=&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000023

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
How could I ever bring myself to post after posts like that one? I do not know how, but somehow I do it.

4consideration

Premium Member
Pride is a sin and one can dislocate one's arm patting oneself on the back.
So true. So true.

I tell you what...I wouldn't want you to risk a thing patting yourself on the back. Just to show you how much I care, I'll go ahead and give you a couple firm pats on the back...as I push you off the winner's platform.

How's that sound?