• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Whose moaning? I'm, just stating facts, it's wrapped in ice to reduce swelling..of course it helps

Sorry, it comes across as moaning because the facts are always so dismal. This knee has been too long troubling you following your operation. You should be running marathons by now.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I absolutely jinxed it.

Jinks the cat

jinks-the-cat.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Sorry, it comes across as moaning because the facts are always so dismal. This knee has been too long troubling you following your operation. You should be running marathons by now.

surgery was in June, scar tissue built up so manipulation was in October.... per MD and PT, it takes 6 to 12 months to get back to normal (no pain or swelling) after a knee replacement.... and by the way...my knee i cold again.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning by owning a pair of sneakers and being able to take a nap without an canine interference

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Had my nap and did some mowing while it's dry. Now relaxing under a fan because it's like a sauna outside.

ChristineM

Premium Member
surgery was in June, scar tissue built up so manipulation was in October.... per MD and PT, it takes 6 to 12 months to get back to normal (no pain or swelling) after a knee replacement.... and by the way...my knee i cold again.

That scar tissue is a pain, i have it built up on my stomach and large intestine. A couple of months ago they did an endoscopy and lasered it. No more problems for the moment.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Morning chores done

So a great big good morning coffee and chocolate biscuits win...

Until lunchtime chores are due.