• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From the US perspective, China destroying businesses in pursuit of Communist ideology is a wonderful idea.
I'm a fan of this too.
I'd like to see it go further....back to centralized agriculture.
Although the resulting famines are a drawback.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
From the US perspective, China destroying businesses in pursuit of Communist ideology is a wonderful idea.

Unless you factor in how much we actually get from China...including chips to run cars, ovens, refrigerators and all sorts of things

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Unless you factor in how much we actually get from China...including chips to run cars, ovens, refrigerators and all sorts of things
Production is already starting to shift to other countries. So it's best that China does not implode too quickly.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wait a minute...I just remembered.....and it's a winning thought...there is an entire bag of apple cider donuts at my house

Plain-Donuts-Web.jpg