• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Captioned Kitten GIF • 3 kitties fighting for a small spot What a mess Guilty Kitty WHAT.gif

Winning

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No shrimp in Aussie land, we call them prawns, that ad was fraud. But **** were a thing, my Grandfather would buy me a packet now and then and we'd sit and chat, me smoking my candy cigarettes and him smoking his real ones. I just don't understand why they don't make them now lol
We had them here in America, at least as late when I was a kid. But eventually banned whenever due to them emulating cigarette smoking. I assume probably around the time they banned Joe Camel and other forms of tobacco advertising.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
We had them here in America, at least as late when I was a kid. But eventually banned whenever due to them emulating cigarette smoking. I assume probably around the time they banned Joe Camel and other forms of tobacco advertising.

Similar thing happened here. They tried changing the name to fads and made them look less like a cigarette but I think they faded into oblivion in the 90's.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I see a lose tomorrow, having jury duty tomorrow the way I've been waking up with nasty headaches lately.
Headaches suck. In the past few days I've had one composed of left over pain from a tooth extraction PLUS sinus headache PLUS I think perhaps stress or something else dire.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That will do it.

I think that's part of mine as well - I'm uncertain if the gums etc around the extracted tooth are healing properly or not. I'll find out tomorrow.
Mines car related (though that is nearly at an end) and especially getting *****ed at on a near daily basis, often over stuff I'm not even doing.