• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I need no Norse here.

uh oh....I think you've made him angry.....

savage-viking-hairstyles-e1530703185414.jpg

You should go hide.....I'll do all the wining for you while your away

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Its Monday and my sinuses are clogged and congested like LA rush hour traffic. That seems to suggest I lose because I got am allergy shot a few months ago, and once again I'm drowning in mucus.
But sleeping 12 hours is winning when that's more than double what you've been getting.

MikeDwight

As far as a Presbyterian Church for the United States Boundaries, I like this explanatory video. It has crap piano music. That's good. See the PCUSA has predecessor bodies that did stuff. Churches die and rebirth, the souls of your loved ones lost in purgatory inside of a purgatory inside a taco.

I Discovered the Greek Byzantine Creeds, the Greek word Presbyter, doesn't actually mean bishop, it means poopie.

MikeDwight

I have to start with the dumb stuff, it help explains the smart stuff. that's down at the end.
Religious Forums

th
upload_2019-9-16_14-45-2.jpeg
th

So basically, Because Nashville is the Athens of the South, people were thinkin' that because so, there's going to be an Athens of the North the Capital of Scotland.. . Which is Edinburgh. because I mean there's a Pretend Athens in the Southern Region? That's Athens with the Parthenon in the background all the time? So Underwood liked the bit where they chose out hananim to help out the retards. The Parthenon became a Church in the 400 ADs. I guess Athena got her butt kicked out. Ouch.So when you got some sort of gods, and you want somebody to decide which ones the one that exists and stuff...
Priest (2011) - Ex-Communicated Scene (3/10) | Movieclips

Last edited: