• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning while watching the squirrel chasing event, and wondering....which one would should I invite for lunch

Daemon Sophic

One hand pets the dog, while the other grabs some cinnamon glazed pecans, with my feet up on the cushion covered with the bear-skin rug; all while I’m looking out at the tiny-brained squirrel repeatedly smacking into the window. Good times.:D

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One hand pets the dog, while the other grabs some cinnamon glazed pecans, with my feet up on the cushion covered with the bear-skin rug; all while I’m looking out at the tiny-brained squirrel repeatedly smacking into the window. Good times.:D
The dog, meanwhile, is munching on those pecans while being petted. The best of times.

Wu Wei

Winning while thinking about this place

bled-another-panorama.jpg

Even though I have never been there

Wu Wei

Winning by thinking about this place

%3Ffile%3DD2D03FBCAAD8A6C018FB854BF90D35A65E6C86CD.jpg%26dh%3D515%26dw%3D800%26t%3D4

And I've been there.....and I am actually in that picture too

Wu Wei

If there's a bear in that picture, then I chalk it up to photoshop.

Nope,I am really in that photo, no photo shop was applied...... could be on the side of te fjord you know...hard to see a bear in the fjord...or I could be on the boat.....think of it like a "wears Waldo" but this is "Wears Wu"