• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Pizza for breakfast? Lose.
No, doggy! Breakfast pizza, as long as it's not super salty like it is at a place like Cassey's, is delicious. Go eat some tomorrow and have a slice of win. Making your own is especially awesome (I love using a jalapeno cheddar cheese).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And of course regular pizza for breakfast is awesome as well. Especially if it has lots of cheese and comes straight out of the fridge.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That, like other pleasures of youth is in the past.
I dont think I could live if I couldn't eat breakfast pizza. A crispy thin crust, spicy cheese for the sauce, eggs, extra crispy bacon, spicy salsa, a sprinkling of shredded cheese, it's so good that with or without the bacon it would bring world peace if everyone occasionally ate it.

MikeDwight

hqdefault.jpg

inspirational-presidential-quotes-eisenhower.jpg

th
Going by my slave name Dwight Dwight, dwighty Dwight Dwight I don't know what this is Dwight.

MikeDwight

Sorry? I'm from the National Church for service to our citizens at home and abroad church, sir. Did you hear about the stand-offish Church. They said I don't like all these other guys who got it wrong, all the others got it wrong. Orthodox Church of Georgia.