• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Maybe not though. It's a nice little car, but once I'm student debt free I'm going to save up for much nicer car suitable for a by-then middle-aged woman who is still filled with life and now a good deal of disposable income to toss around. Or use the money because I'll probably have to be getting a new computer, because my PC has got to be pushing 10 as it is.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Maybe not though. It's a nice little car, but once I'm student debt free I'm going to save up for much nicer car suitable for a by-then middle-aged woman who is still filled with life and now a good deal of disposable income to toss around. Or use the money because I'll probably have to be getting a new computer, because my PC has got to be pushing 10 as it is.
That will be winning. Today? Not so much.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yeah. They ate a few grand because of the problems I've had with the banks (yes, plural). After a series of a crap luck events, it's a relief. And not only that, someone was able to help me without me going into defensive mode, shields up, watch out for trouble. Typically, someone helping me would make me so suspicious and uncomfortable that it wasn't unusual for me to decline out right. But at same point I did come to the realization I was happy and excited about it and not dreading what it's going to cost me. And then for as long as I was out driving lyft (which wasn't that long at all) before a nasty headache and nausea set in and I couldn't take it any longer with the glare of the pre-setting sun I managed to make a good chunk of money.
And then I realized I really do need to try again living up to my potentials here, because there is definitely tons more opportunities here, and though I've enjoyed driving lyft and it's helped me a lot with social anxieties and interacting with people, I need to try an find a way to move on (though, admittedly, I might need to keep doing it for income while balance school, clinical hours, and work).
And then I realized as hard of a time that I can have keeping a regular working schedule can be for me to keep, I started to wonder if I could handle to time demands of grad school and clinical hours. When planning out the rest of my life, I jumped straight to the "own clinic" part and didn't consider that I won't be able to necessarily reschedule the required bits to get to that "own clinic" thingy like I could a day of clients once I am there.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yeah. They ate a few grand because of the problems I've had with the banks (yes, plural). After a series of a crap luck events, it's a relief. And not only that, someone was able to help me without me going into defensive mode, shields up, watch out for trouble. Typically, someone helping me would make me so suspicious and uncomfortable that it wasn't unusual for me to decline out right. But at same point I did come to the realization I was happy and excited about it and not dreading what it's going to cost me. And then for as long as I was out driving lyft (which wasn't that long at all) before a nasty headache and nausea set in and I couldn't take it any longer with the glare of the pre-setting sun I managed to make a good chunk of money.
And then I realized I really do need to try again living up to my potentials here, because there is definitely tons more opportunities here, and though I've enjoyed driving lyft and it's helped me a lot with social anxieties and interacting with people, I need to try an find a way to move on (though, admittedly, I might need to keep doing it for income while balance school, clinical hours, and work).
And then I realized as hard of a time that I can have keeping a regular working schedule can be for me to keep, I started to wonder if I could handle to time demands of grad school and clinical hours. When planning out the rest of my life, I jumped straight to the "own clinic" part and didn't consider that I won't be able to necessarily reschedule the required bits to get to that "own clinic" thingy like I could a day of clients once I am there.

You are living in what I could call "head in the clouds, feet on the ground". You have really good goals when you write about living up to your potentials. And you are being realistic about what it will take when you consider the challenges in getting there. You are clearly on your way to being a winner (outside of this thread, of course).