• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a Post Versalog.
Also a Pickett Log Log.
Wearing a slide rule on my belt and a nerd pack in my shirt, I was at the height of a certain kind of fashion back in the day. I had one of these

pin4b.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mostly shoveled my parking lot of a driveway this morning...snow blower kept clogging.... heavy, wet, show/ice/slush mix...... I'm sore, tired and taking the day off.....damn I'm old.... but...at least I won something...this thread...I win

Shrew

Mostly shoveled my parking lot of a driveway this morning...snow blower kept clogging.... heavy, wet, show/ice/slush mix...... I'm sore, tired and taking the day off.....damn I'm old.... but...at least I won something...this thread...I win
Bear-With-Funny-Face-Expression.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No EW! was used in the making of this win...making this a winning win
I have enough EW! to drown your win in a sea of EW!
OLD? You're not at retirement age yet and I'm on a fast track downhill or so the calendar tells me. I need to win before the end.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I'm on disability track--probably because I spend so much time posting here--so my win is more imperative, because I seem to rapidly becoming senile

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm on disability track--probably because I spend so much time posting here--so my win is more imperative, because I seem to rapidly becoming senile
The wins of the tree outside my window is screeningly the kleenex box is next to the cannon shells flying into the laptop not on top of my lap and when functional bathrooms become credit cards it will be past time for the lock to be smithed by the tube tunnel petitentury so hi there

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OLD? You're not at retirement age yet and I'm on a fast track downhill or so the calendar tells me. I need to win before the end.

At the moment I feel about 85...and don't go rubbing that retirement thing in my face again.... that is not a winning thing

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At the moment I feel about 85...and don't go rubbing that retirement thing in my face again.... that is not a winning thing
Aye, we don't want to discourage you from working many more years,
& paying your fair share into the Social Security "trust fund".

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'd sympathize with you if this were not a thread about winning. Since it is, I'll just write that being older and not feeling one's age is more like winning than being younger and feeling older.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Aye, we don't want to discourage you from working many more years,
& paying your fair share into the Social Security "trust fund".
I know who does not win - politicians of all sides who have been looting the trust fund for a long time. Personally I would put them all in the stocks and pelt them with rotten tomatoes for starters.