• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm on speaking terms with neither Nelson nor Bunker.
Perhaps the Koch Brothers could spare some, eh?
I thought you needed silver to adorn Mr. Van. Filthy lucre is no doubt sufficient. And for your reading pleasure, today's word:

froideur.PNG

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Do you know that aluminum was once valued similarly to gold?
It's true!
If it's good enuf to cap the Washington Monument, it's good enuf for Mr Van.
What is rare and expensive becomes ordinary. My first home computer was an IMSAI 8080 with 8k memory with a paper tape reader and a Tarbell card for backups to an analog cassette tape box. It cost much more in inflation adjusted dollars than my last computer, an i7-5820 CPU with 12G of memory and a 1T disk plus other goodies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What is rare and expensive becomes ordinary. My first home computer was an IMSAI 8080 with 8k memory with a paper tape reader and a Tarbell card for backups to an analog cassette tape box. It cost much more in inflation adjusted dollars than my last computer, an i7-5820 CPU with 12G of memory and a 1T disk plus other goodies.
I had a Post Versalog.
Also a Pickett Log Log.