• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have a massive headache form 3 days of Mac support
I feel your pain, brother, in spite of or perhaps because they're supposed to just work and not need support. And more, if they do, a certified genius should know how to fix it immediately.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
in my office, one of my many hats IS Mac support and for the last 3 days, these perfect, unbreakable, pristine computers have been a royal PIA.... as is actual Mac support from the Apple tree itself...

atanu

Premium Member
I win with Mac. I don't have to reinstall again and again, the way I had to earlier in my Win (sic) machines. Touch wood. Let me keep winning.

Wu Wei

I win with Mac. I don't have to reinstall again and again, the way I had to earlier in my Win (sic) machines. Touch wood. Let me keep winning.

Yeah... I just had to do 2 reinstalls of Yosemite, disk verification fix and disk permissions fix on 2 Macs in the last 2 days.....and I have one left to do.....

Wu Wei

looks fine to me

mac_repair_head.jpg

I should also add the battery in my old MacBook exploded this week too

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Win by posting here, then going back outside to tend the fire where I've been burning all the deadfall and the small tree we had to take down last week. Yard is looking MUCH better...