• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last days distorted sex life!

PetriFB

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Sex research sex and relationship, solo sex

People in the last days are lovers of themselves, conceited and full of them own ego, so the Bible says. As result of those features in the last days people is lacking to face needs of other people, because they are slaves of their own lusts and needs. For this reason they try desperate fill theirs lusts and needs only concentrating themselves. Naturally this means that they can't face needs of their partners and spouses, because they sees their own needs more important as their spouses and partners. They are incompetent to give love to their spouses in a way that his/her spouse or partner could undergo enjoyable sexual experience. Of course not in all relationship in the last days is not sex problems, but according to the Bible it is however very big and large problem in the last days. The Bible says that in the last days many people are incompetence to health, enjoyable and loving sex life. behind the link is whole article about this issue.
[/FONT][/FONT]

UnityNow101

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Sex research sex and relationship, solo sex[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]People in the last days are lovers of themselves, conceited and full of them own ego, so the Bible says. As result of those features in the last days people is lacking to face needs of other people, because they are slaves of their own lusts and needs. For this reason they try desperate fill theirs lusts and needs only concentrating themselves. Naturally this means that they can't face needs of their partners and spouses, because they sees their own needs more important as their spouses and partners. They are incompetent to give love to their spouses in a way that his/her spouse or partner could undergo enjoyable sexual experience. Of course not in all relationship in the last days is not sex problems, but according to the Bible it is however very big and large problem in the last days. The Bible says that in the last days many people are incompetence to health, enjoyable and loving sex life. behind the link is whole article about this issue.[/FONT][/FONT]

Do you believe that this is becoming more prevelant nowadays or do we just have more studies to examine this kind of behaviour?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I think your taking these scriptures way out of context, I don't think they refer to sex life at all.....Maybe your using them to form your own interpretation. ;)

They could be twisted and distorted to fit whatever you want to base your text on...

PetriFB

Do you believe that this is becoming more prevelant nowadays or do we just have more studies to examine this kind of behaviour?

People are going more and more into direction that they despise and reject marriage and live from a love affair to another love affair and so on. The Bible proves this!

PetriFB

I think your taking these scriptures way out of context, I don't think they refer to sex life at all.....Maybe your using them to form your own interpretation. ;)

They could be twisted and distorted to fit whatever you want to base your text on...

2 Tim 3:
1 ¶ This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

See I haven't taken them out of context! read very accurate and you see!

UnityNow101

People are going more and more into direction that they despise and reject marriage and live from a love affair to another love affair and so on. The Bible proves this!

Usually it is the Christians that are denying people their right to marry and love the person of their choice. I don't really understand it. As for people moving from one love affair to another, that has happened for as long as there has been marriage. Now we have statistics to prove our little theories.

Jeremy Mason

Usually it is the Christians that are denying people their right to marry and love the person of their choice. I don't really understand it. As for people moving from one love affair to another, that has happened for as long as there has been marriage. Now we have statistics to prove our little theories.

Actually, Christianity celabrates the union of people, not the divisiveness that often is a result of pride. Don't let the religious-right fool you into blanketed statements.

Last edited:

Jeremy Mason

This proves the thing that the Bible is true and knows what happens in the last days!

What does the Bible really say about the last days? I'll give you the answer: These things will pass before Jesus' generation. Your 2000+ years too late. Now get some sleep.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
2 Tim 3:
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I know them probably better than you do.....Do you think you have the monopoly on scripture....but show me where it refers to sex, that is your interpretation......:rolleyes:

blackout

Violet.
2 Tim 3:

Not ONE of those things is what it means to be a Lover of one's own Self.
not one.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
To be EACH others servant lover ...Thats the best way to go..Its called "sharing" when you are dealing with a toddler that says "MINE"...

Love

Dallas

blackout

Violet.
I am nobody's servant.

LOVER is enough.

Everything we need (to be) is contained with/in Love itself.

Love is enough.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I can love myself and still not have sex with myself......:D

Loving yourself would just mean that you put your own feelings before those of others....That you and your list of priorities comes before anyone or anything else. ;)