• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Kingdom; hard to envision?

capumetu

My post was addressed to our friend @capumetu , not to one, never please.
As for one, if one was Anglican alias Protestant and one was disgusted with them, as one told, one would have gone to the Catholics- the originals or to the LDS, who claim to have a new prophet like Paul within the Christianity, please. Any good reason for not doing this please, if it is not personal, please?
Please don't be angry, one is a friend. Right, please?

Regards

I am sorry sir, I didn't understand your post. So I simply put a question mark, My sister felt you were abusing me, no doubt both of us were confused by your answer. Please tell me how I can assist.

Muffled

Jesus in me
(Isaiah 33:24) . . .And no resident will say: “I am sick.” The people dwelling in the land will be pardoned for their error.

This is prophecy Muffled, as never in history has this been fulfilled. I sure hope you are wrong.

I believe this is not an end time prophecy. My guess is that it refers to a time when Israel has returned from the dispersion and has no more nations ruling over it.
Isa:33:19 You will see no more the insolent people,
the people of an obscure speech that you cannot comprehend,
stammering in a tongue that you cannot understand.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I am sorry sir, I didn't understand your post. So I simply put a question mark, My sister felt you were abusing me, no doubt both of us were confused by your answer. Please tell me how I can assist.
Sorry from me also.
One wrote the post #90 addressed to me, if one clicks the reply button the page shows no text from one, not even a question mark , please, may be one forgot to type it. We are friends, please. Please convey my Salam/peace to one's sister also. It is just a friendly discussion and I appreciate the dedication of the JWs. Does one's sister also write on RF, please?

Regards

Last edited:

capumetu

I believe this is not an end time prophecy. My guess is that it refers to a time when Israel has returned from the dispersion and has no more nations ruling over it.
Isa:33:19 You will see no more the insolent people,
the people of an obscure speech that you cannot comprehend,
stammering in a tongue that you cannot understand.

As I stated sir, it is yet to be fulfilled, if not where are they that do not get sick? I think that would make the news.

capumetu

Sorry from me also.
One wrote the post #90 addressed to me, if one clicks the reply button the page shows no text from one, not even a question mark , please, may be one forgot to type it. We are friends, please. Please convey my Salam/peace to one's sister also. It is just a friendly discussion and I appreciate the dedication of the JWs. Does one's sister also write on RF, please?

Regards

Post 90 is not addressed to me sir, so I really cannot comment on it.