• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The irony of the scientists of mistakes, mistaken.

Milton Platt

Well facts are interesting. We can observe (experience) and we can't create narrative to our observations and then our created narratives become the reality of what we are observing(experiencing). Theology over time stumbled into stupidity because it was emperical study examination to the bible. Its what originally gives Christianity it's separated self identity we have facts the bible you have fiction not in the bible. We tend to factually approach nature scientifically today in the exact same hyper reductive kind of ways. Not everyone in science just like not everyone in religion falls into this but most do in both domains. In religion we have the new testemt Joseph the religious dogma doctrine rejector. In science one coulf say we have Einstein the scientific dogma doctrine rejected. Which then becomes new dogma in the same way that happens in religion as well. Artists are a curiosity to both domains to say the least.

Your posts are a little difficult to understand.

I am not sure what "scientific dogma" you are referring to, in Einstein's or anyone else's case. I do not know what facts in the bible you are referring to. There are some verifiable facts, to be sure. Some of the political figures, nations, and places do or did exist in fact. Beyond that, what verifiable facts are there?

David T

Premium Member
Your posts are a little difficult to understand.

I am not sure what "scientific dogma" you are referring to, in Einstein's or anyone else's case. I do not know what facts in the bible you are referring to. There are some verifiable facts, to be sure. Some of the political figures, nations, and places do or did exist in fact. Beyond that, what verifiable facts are there?
Well i tossed Webster's into the ocean are you proposing I go back and drag it to shore? It's interesting if one speaks writes communicates descriptively it becomes Webster's paint by numbers!! Is nature determined by the cranium? The last I checked no , the cranium as I understand it is determined by nature. I am not a "naturalist" pseudo bs of the alma mater or a "supernaturalist" pseudo bs of the alma mater. I prefer music played directly and felt as opposed to a listening to a player piano on the radio.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Well i tossed Webster's into the ocean are you proposing I go back and drag it to shore? It's interesting if one speaks writes communicates descriptively it becomes Webster's paint by numbers!! Is nature determined by the cranium? The last I checked no , the cranium as I understand it is determined by nature. I am not a "naturalist" pseudo bs of the alma mater or a "supernaturalist" pseudo bs of the alma mater. I prefer music played directly and felt as opposed to a listening to a player piano on the radio.
Looks like you are unable to give direct answers to direct questions....

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I would never want to be free from mistakes as that would mean I would be dead. La vie aux erreurs!
Les erreurs signifient que vous êtes en vie!

David T

Premium Member
Looks like you are unable to give direct answers to direct questions....
I did give a direct answer. It's like I say Chilton auto repair manual perspective is for half witted types and I get you aren't being clear!!! How not clear am I your cranium houses a moron when it decides it's objective and nature is subjective to it marrativwly. That's horrible religion evwn worse science. Bs dull uninteresting narrative. I will be sure to bring my Chilton to bed the next time I am naked with my honey!!! She loves me to read how to change out an alternator or fix a transmission. Turns her on and then she reads to me, proper ways to dress and be successful. Man it's such a turn on to read to each other then a stork delivers the baby. What is sex? What is boy girl? Do ypu know or do ypu have grays anatomy in your brain? Books it's our bs bsing ourselves.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I did give a direct answer. It's like I say Chilton auto repair manual perspective is for half witted types and I get you aren't being clear!!! How not clear am I your cranium houses a moron when it decides it's objective and nature is subjective to it marrativwly. That's horrible religion evwn worse science. Bs dull uninteresting narrative. I will be sure to bring my Chilton to bed the next time I am naked with my honey!!! She loves me to read how to change out an alternator or fix a transmission. Turns her on and then she reads to me, proper ways to dress and be successful. Man it's such a turn on to read to each other then a stork delivers the baby. What is sex? What is boy girl? Do ypu know or do ypu have grays anatomy in your brain? Books it's our bs bsing ourselves.
You most certainly have an interesting definition for "direct answer"...