• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the great war , for OIL

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
next great war (WW3 ) surely will happened in the middle east , Saudi arabia ....etc

for oil , it's will happeened surely between the west countries from side and western countries and arabic countries and Iran , and israel (all the world fight all the world for the oil )

for my opinion , the middle east will be a place of hell because of OIL sources , next dozen few of years , are you agree with me ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
next great war (WW3 ) surely will happened in the middle east , Saudi arabia ....etc
for oil , it's will happeened surely between the west countries from side and western countries and arabic countries and Iran , and israel (all the world fight all the world for the oil )
for my opinion , the middle east will be a place of hell because of OIL sources , next dozen few of years , are you agree with me ?
I put money on religious discord too.
War isn't so much about oil, as it is that oil piques our interest, & affects military strength (money buys armies).

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I put money on religious discord too.
War isn't so much about oil, as it is that oil piques our interest, & affects military strength (money buys armies).
for my opinion , the religious discord is maybe will be "the cause" for the west , to attack the source and occupate them .