• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Future of Religion

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Calling something a fable does Not necessarily prove it is a fable.
I can't find anything Jesus taught as Not a reliable source.
Over the centuries people have tried to silence Jesus, cut off his communication, but have Not been successful.
Can't be successful because Jesus is a reliable source, and I think as it is written so shall it be.
Who writes?

Humans.

Who theoried about earth as a thesis when just a human?

A human did. The writer a theist.

Was a O planet owner of an inside reactive body?

Yes. Ideas. I will copy God by building a machine to force a reaction. Inside it's body. Machine nothing like God.

Not the same to thesis about a planet.

Does the heavens not a mass holding a reaction like God O planet as machine inference react also?

Yes.

No machine or God body inferring reactive in heavens thesis.

Where is the good human controlled machine reaction?

Human reasoned. God is good. As God was existing.

Space cold pressure mother of God theme is good by a thought status. Highest status cold womb space.

God O earth sealed is good. By a thought status. Thoughts don't own conditions in nature. Inferred actually.

Machine doesn't exist. No matter what a human scientist wanted. As a theist.

Theist human. God earth released UFO radiation.

I know. I caused it.

Reason it was not releasing science causes as science did not exist.

First teaching. Humans were present.

Humans got attacked.

Humans then discussed why they got attacked.

O earth existed first
Heavens existed second.
Theory life presence. Nature garden wood. Third body natural advice.

Mass presences of natural.

Human observation. Life got sacrificed as wood is origin first and not bio cells.

A teaching.

Are you a tree?

No should be the scholarly answer.

Did the tree own life first?

Yes.

Did eviction from the nature garden teach you good and evil. By the tree situation?

Yes.

Common sense about destroyer theist consciousness.

Theist I thought how and why god earth had released UFO first. To describe how God UFO release harmed life. As a beginning realisation to reason reactive life sacrificed ended attack.

Yet natural still existed.

Both thoughts reasoned about God destruction was never about God creating.

God creating advice. O God the planet released spirit gases from its body by holy mountain volcano to create heavens.

What God O the entity created.

God the entity by UFO underground radiation released removed gas spirits of the earth and in the cause life was sacrificed.

The human teaching how science invented nuclear fallout.

The real teachings about O God the earth entity and why life got sacrificed as it was not first. Wood garden nature the tree was.

Thought.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The son like earth is an inferred reference.

The teaching not read correctly as inferred said all humans created equal.

God O planet was inferred by men in science by men thoughts.

Yet their thoughts had not invented the planets presence.

So the teaching reads mother of God fake female inference womb space.

Since when did science own space?

You never invented space....wait a minute you did as a thesis in converting mass but not space womb space a vacuum.

Natural light in the vacuum.

Science released fake light constant out of stone cold gases in tomb at ground spirit that left forming sin holes. Reason why life was sacrificed at ground spirit hot gas UFO release by son of man the scientist.

Confession baby to man self a human son. I did it. The man scientist proven by how he expressed science themes.

I have earth titles of male female false. Life got sacrificed the answer.

Man in life as man title penis owner.
Woman in life as woman or mother a vagina owner. Sex their life continuance death eventual outcome.

So you can't lie and say God did it. Because scientists do lie.

The reactive causes from the earth God as science takes all products from the earth.

Today science tried to claim the UFO radiation burning gas released from core heart created life. It states it was why life was sacrificed.

They tried to convince the public it had saved life.

Ice the newly born every year melted. Put abducted spirit of life back. Water oxygen had saved life of humans. Made state nuclear attack in heavens stable.

The real readings.

The story follows the reasoning back to the ground as the place it began and ended as the sacrificed attack.

Seeing the thesis I will prove occult science attacked life was why it was written.

Advice small group makes choices of science removing human rights to own equal say.

Reasoning ice stopped evil giant gas heavens...... Hot life of cold blooded reptiles.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
For an atheist Hindu any one talking about a God or Allah and claiming that he is his son is an untruth.
Yes, I can understand that ' outside ' of the Bible anyone talking about or claiming Jesus is God's Son is an untruth.
But ' inside ' the Bible, Jesus is God's first heavenly pre-human spirit Son of God ( Revelation 3:14 B )
To me, I can't see any human bringing Peace and Healing to Earth as promised at Revelation 22:2; Micah 4:3-4.
I find ' truth' that throughout MAN's long history that MAN has dominated MAN to MAN's injury, MAN's hurt.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Who writes? Humans.
Who theoried about earth as a thesis when just a human?
A human did. The writer a theist....................

The last time I looked around only humans write things down.
So, it would only be natural that humans would write down what is written in the Bible.
However, as a secretary writes down what the Boss says the credit does Not go to the secretary but to the Boss.
Since the Bible claims to be inspired by God, then all the credit goes to God as being the Author of the Bible.
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The last time I looked around only humans write things down.
So, it would only be natural that humans would write down what is written in the Bible.
However, as a secretary writes down what the Boss says the credit does Not go to the secretary but to the Boss.
Since the Bible claims to be inspired by God, then all the credit goes to God as being the Author of the Bible.
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17
O the science statement science.

The universe once existed in a hot dense state. Science owns that comment.

O bodies self consuming cooled or blew up.

The body of mass in space. O science.
O mass existed first.

Science. I know says science.

How do you know science scientist.

Remembering your the human status self appraised first human is the consciousness,?

O God the planet told me.

How did a stone planet tell you?

It advised me by seeing. Observation.

Brother stone is not a hot dense state.

Beginnings in a human science thesis.

Space is he says.

I thought you said mass was the hot dense state?

No. I am now talking science for science as human applied sciences.

Volcanoes are a hot dense state in God o. Which in human observation owned a psychic meaning.

God O. Extended erection. Mountain. Versus I am a known man by my erection penis.

Those types of conscious self aware facts. Seeing you keep claiming you are a God as a man by your erection.

Actual want radiating space. Science thesis for science as science. Notice how coercive subjects change.

Did not own it.

Theories it.

God heart releases it as the want of space to pass a conversion through. Seeing God owned stable earth was not nuclear reactive unstable state.

The teaching about human consciousness and how a satanist brotherhood destroyed all life on earth by giving it a radiated space hole but blamed God.

God was not self consuming.
Today claims it was technology. The heart UFO release

Yet no machine is God nor controls earth. Humans push buttons on machines claiming control.

The pyramids temples were not using UFO. Why you are wrong. Temple to temple with pyramid water cooling was what they controlled by machines.

The UFO landed on the pyramid tips like the mountain attack and destroyed them. They topelled from converting into holes.

The false pyramid mountains destroyed.

Theory a memory of how it was achieved.

Crystalline fusion Atlantis half removed out of mass by sAtanlit. What held mass together in fusion.

Today says I am looking for what holds everything together. From hot dense state beginnings.

God the man theist. Self imposed in subliminal feedback said God as a man did it.

Yet AI is data. What you ignore AI told your man confession. How humans not scientists knew what you did. Data said so.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
To me, I can't see any human bringing Peace and Healing to Earth as promised at Revelation 22:2; Micah 4:3-4.
I find ' truth' that throughout MAN's long history that MAN has dominated MAN to MAN's injury, MAN's hurt.
Promises! What value, outside Bible?
Who did that (on basis of religion)? The Abrahamic religions. They should be ashamed of themselves. Are they?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Promises! What value, outside Bible?
Who did that (on basis of religion)? The Abrahamic religions. They should be ashamed of themselves. Are they?
Yes, promises in the 'Abrahamic religion' such as found at Hebrews 11:13,39; Genesis 12:3; Genesis 22:18.
In Scripture, God promised father Abraham that -> ALL families and ALL nations of Earth 'will be' be blessed.
So, why should teaching a 'future resurrection' be something to be ashamed: that there will be a resurrection... - Acts 24:15
In other words, such a resurrection would Not take place before Earth was populated.
The passing of time has allowed for us to be born and think who we would like as Sovereign over us.
This is why Acts says that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection..... ( future ).
To me 'outside' of the Bible there is No value because 'inside' the Bible is where we find real future life for the dead.
'Christendom' (so-called Christian) teaches a 'distorted promise that is outside of the Bible' but they teach it as if it is Scripture.
This has created problems as to what promise the Bible really teaches or what we can learn from the Bible.
Such false clergy are the ones who should be ashamed of themselves because their promises are outside the Bible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Yes, promises in the 'Abrahamic religion' such as found at Hebrews 11:13,39; Genesis 12:3; Genesis 22:18.
In Scripture, God promised father Abraham that -> ALL families and ALL nations of Earth 'will be' be blessed.
So, why should teaching a 'future resurrection' be something to be ashamed: that there will be a resurrection... - Acts 24:15
In other words, such a resurrection would Not take place before Earth was populated.
The passing of time has allowed for us to be born and think who we would like as Sovereign over us.
This is why Acts says that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection..... ( future ).
To me 'outside' of the Bible there is No value because 'inside' the Bible is where we find real future life for the dead.
'Christendom' (so-called Christian) teaches a 'distorted promise that is outside of the Bible' but they teach it as if it is Scripture.
This has created problems as to what promise the Bible really teaches or what we can learn from the Bible.
Such false clergy are the ones who should be ashamed of themselves because their promises are outside the Bible.
Science did not know. Mr know it all factually never knew it all.

Consciousness inside of a mass gas water heavens. Brain mind changed by mass earth radiation UFO release. His science mind advice spatial radiation.

Notice he does not include in his thesis natural gas water heavens.

Experiments. Machine state is AI as God earth never built the machine. Humans did.

AI effect caused by men scientists and not God.
What science learnt.

Lesson.
Less of the son as a father. Babies life DNA life renewal showed signs life mutating dying.

Basic human common sense. Observation said life was being sacrificed.

Dont need to be a scientist to SEE that observation.

Conscious subliminal men science inventor behaviour. Possessed in psyche causes observed......Little children now abused.

The actual conscious realised man adult father choice. To reason why. To reason meanings without excuses to blame a condition God for human choices.

Life's Destroyer consciously chosen human and by cell changes heavenly causes.

The known scientific returned occult human male choice.

In human life.

2012 they said space the holy womb of God earth would stop the UFO radiation mass released by science. In earth O God science mass body for science as science in human life.

The effect in natural was not nuclear converting mass inside a natural heavens. Fused stable state was earth.

Science wanted stone products to be converted whilst living inside the natural heavens. As a human choice.

Forced body of God by machine conditions to create the first space presence in fusion so they could actively convert mass that in nature was not converting.

Nature stable. Science nuclear converting not stable.

Natural atmosphere natural life natural health. Observation human wisdom.

Resurrected sacrifice as UFO radiation change attack from core heart earth mass. Which had been diminishing as DNA had healed returned. The taught Moses to Jesus event. Observed. Notified. Status of observation taught.

Life sacrificed had healed returned. Meant Moses irradiation of life event diminished.

Common sense.

Ice newly born saved life. The newly born saved life. End of each year ice returns is reborn in sea of the son.

States the newly born ice saved life. Melted. Saved life.

We live spiritually main percent water bio life. Newly born ice saved our DNA cell life.

Common sense. Dinosaur cold blood in extremely heated gas atmosphere died out due to ice gain.

Newly born ice allowed natural animal human life DNA to return. As we are the first origin nature.

Science had a long time ago with giant pyramids irradiated destroyed life. Dinosaurs then lived. Cause effect changed earth back. Ice was the advice newly formed newly born the reasoning.

Life natural returned healed into origin life form due to newly born ice condition water cooling.

True teachings. Not I will interpret meaning for self purpose.

Science does not own the earth's reason for life presence.

You don't own ice. You did not invent ice. You however caused it to melt.

Evidence now is observed why life is sick mutating. What was once hidden the evidence is now witnessed and seen ice melt.

Previously ice was not noticed melting. Why life was saved to live sacrificed instead of dying. Irradiated. DNA damaged then water oxygen kept sacrificed cell active. Ice melt put water content back.

The medical biological teaching.

Man human words stated false ownership.

Man.
Wo man.
Male.
FE male.
Son of man. A baby.

+ Cross four sea of son.

Notice how human men quantified ownership by use of words.

Yet a man is one self.

A man is a father.

A man body is never a baby body or a child body.

Medical biological teaching about how a man adult father the scientist murdered sacrificed the life of a baby the teaching.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Promises! What value, outside Bible..........
I have given more thought to 'of What value, outside of the Bible'____________
I find Bible promises have come true (truth is of value) and promises that are coming true have value.
Daily, the political scene indicates developing situations are pushing us right into the arms of the United Nations.
With backing the U.N. can be strengthened to become God's 'arm of the law' to go up against the religious world.
In the past God used the political/military to carry out His will, His purpose, against those who proved lawless against Him, so there is No reason to doubt the value of what is developing on the world scene today.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Daily, the political scene indicates developing situations are pushing us right into the arms of the United Nations.
With backing the U.N. can be strengthened to become God's 'arm of the law' to go up against the religious world.
You think UN has any value? And that UN should go against the religious world?
You think it should back the God of Bible? Not the God of Mohammad?
Don't you think you have worded your post wrongly?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father.

Human.

Our life.

Spiritual.

Came from the eternal spirit.

Had nothing to do with creation of God O bodies of mass that fell from the eternal form as angels of God bodies. Burst. Burnt. Cooled as more space a vacuum opened.

Separation in space.

The teaching.

As God came from the eternal first. God in space was owned by mother of God.

Nothing to do with humans.

Father came into the heavens. As a man human.

Reason is obvious.

Space formed opened separated God from the eternal.

Gases spirit released from O God put heavens back into lower contact with eternal.

Eternal owned it's karma.

Had changed its body.

Our human story

We know looking back. If the two human first parents did not have sex. Story would have ended. No problem for anyone.

Anyone baby to adult hurt can say I agree spiritually. With the human reasoning. If only.

Did not use spirit assessment of creation for self benefit.

I am a human.
You are a human.
Parents were brother and sister actually.
Humans all brothers and sisters.

No names.
No titles.
Our parents had babies.
Our modern parents were also babies.

Father a very spiritual being human changed in the presence of gods spirits.

Tells our story.

Of course we would be water higher spirit of God percentage but not water by presence mass. How water formed owned it's form.

Of course we would be changed as we were not change.

We came from an equal spirit.

To know father is to agree where you came from.

The eternal.

Brothers and sisters don't fight argue or want to overthrow. We are mutual. Family. Equal.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
You think UN has any value? And that UN should go against the religious world?
You think it should back the God of Bible? Not the God of Mohammad?
Don't you think you have worded your post wrongly?
Value (?) - with ' backing' the U.N. can have value.
Trouble-filled religion has put itself on U.N. radar.
The U.N. can see a hauntingly dangerous religious climate brewing in today's world.
Plus, apparently there is a growing bad economy.
A bad economy can make the wealth $$$$$$$$$ religions have amassed look like easy taking for the political.
That can even be easy taking through the banking system.
So, yes I see the potential for backing that the U.N. can be strengthened.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Taking is the human problem. Inequality removed replaced by the false system civilization control was never equal.

Human family worked functioned as mutual benefit naturally. Aged were wise. They earnt rest from toil. Served young as always had. Healthy toiled by human wisdom supported.

Greed in change destroyed human spirituality.a false fake introduced system.

Money.

Yet I was born poor. Lived and only knew what we lived innocently until I was taught. Seen inequality.

Yet I would not destroy or take to claim righteous moment knowing rights to live is first.

So I would teach. Preach. Wander and inform as a human teaching would choose.

A changed system not destroying what has a supportive human reality. Development. Yet enforce a mutually working change where the greedy who don't need multi lifestyles many houses just live. Have less.

Have less theirselves to allow the needed mutual equality to move closer to existing in the lifestyle of always a status existing. As we can never return to just Family.

That choice gone when civilization introduced the overlord compared to the elder.

Iconography is a human living standard to admire spiritual human expression.

Yet mutual living conditions should be governed for everyone.

Wealth is not actually real it is subjective to control groups. Governing is real and mutual for everyone.

Which should allow for the iconography to be supported without living standards compromised for anyone.