• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The forum reads: Athiesm vs. Creationism

washme

Here's a little helping hand to bring you out of your ignorance

24 Mar 2005 ... A 70-million-year-old Tyrannosaurus rex fossil has yielded soft ... what may be
blood vessels and cells, from a Tyrannosaurus rex. ... of a T. rex, known as MOR
1125, that was found in a sandstone formation in Montana. ...
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/.../t/scientists-recover-t-rex-soft-tissue/

Blood cells suriving for 70 million years??????? The cells need a source of food to be alive, it wasn't 'preserved' in the ground you know.

Jeepers maybe they found a DRAGON??? Hahahaha

A man once said something about tv. He said: they will tell you any s*#t you WANT to hear.
I already know how ppl will deny t-rex blood was found at all. Its easier for them to 'run away' from their hypocrisy then to realize and admit that they held onto false beliefs concerning the origin of the Creation ~6000 years ago.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Here's a little helping hand to bring you out of your ignorance

24 Mar 2005 ... A 70-million-year-old Tyrannosaurus rex fossil has yielded soft ... what may be
blood vessels and cells, from a Tyrannosaurus rex. ... of a T. rex, known as MOR
1125, that was found in a sandstone formation in Montana. ...
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/.../t/scientists-recover-t-rex-soft-tissue/

That link is broken.

Here's a working link to the article I think you're meaning to quote:

Scientists recover T. rex soft tissue - Technology & science - Science - msnbc.com

Blood cells suriving for 70 million years??????

Where do either of the articles being cited say that the cells are still alive?

washme

All this does is update our knowledge of how fossilization works. It doesn't indicate at all that dinosaurs are still alive

*funny, this is the EXACT REPLICATED answer found on illuminati.com

what 'they're' saying is because we don't want to admit this is impossible, we will rather say that we know nothing about fossilization.

Red blood cells and plasma need vitamins and enzymes to be 'alive' or they DIE!
Can you understand that: they DIE.
Except these cells arnt dead, but instead of us realizing that '70 million years ago' is dogma and realizing God made the earth not so long ago, we will rather believe any other crap, including how fossilization works

Ever noticed how fossils arnt living mmmm
Its quite frustrating trying to convince the devil he isn't God, it takes a lot outta me :)-'

Riverwolf

Premium Member
BTW, I freaking LOVE Dragons. I enjoy anything that has to do with dragons, for the most part, even that admittedly stupid documentary, "Dragon's World". I would love it if dragons actually existed. But they don't.

Think about this: if dragons actually still lived, where are they? Surely nowhere near heavily civilized areas, otherwise there'd be sightings up the butt. There's more reason to believe in freaking bigfoot than dragons. In a desert, there's not enough food to support such a large creature; that's why large creatures don't live in the desert. Same in the cold areas. Forests and jungles are way too dense, and because of all the forest-clearing that's been going on over the years, any large dragons would have been found by now, I'd think.

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
what 'they're' saying is because we don't want to admit this is impossible, we will rather say that we know nothing about fossilization.
It's very strange that YECers seem unable to accept a middle ground between knowing nothing and everything. It's as though they might be projecting their own unassailable faith on the rest of us...

Riverwolf

Premium Member
All this does is update our knowledge of how fossilization works. It doesn't indicate at all that dinosaurs are still alive

*funny, this is the EXACT REPLICATED answer found on illuminati.com

No it isn't. That illuminati thing (which I've never been to, BTW), claims that this means we don't know anything about fossilization. I didn't say that, nor do I think that. It UPDATES our knowledge. That means that it adds to already existing knowledge, and perhaps corrects some of what we thought which was wrong.

That's not at all the same thing as not knowing anything about it.

Red blood cells and plasma need vitamins and enzymes to be 'alive' or they DIE!
Can you understand that: they DIE.

I know.

Except these cells arnt dead,

Yes, they are. I ask again: where in the articles does it say that they're still alive? We've got two articles to sift through: one you linked to and one I linked to.

washme

Abuser wrote this: "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" Proverbs Chapter 1, Verse 22; KJV

How weird? A non believer quoting the words of a holy prophet, who doesn't believe in holiness or prophecy? Very weird indeed.

Blood is 'alive'. You can't find dead blood cells coz they breakdown into nothing, into dust.
They found red and white blood cells but they're not alive?? Then what the hell are they? Cryogenically frozen in a warm rock?

Some of you people seriously need to see a good psychologist so you can get over your love for listening to your own words, no matter how illogical it truely is!

Peace to all my young earth creations. Mercy to all the workers of iniquity, you seriously need it.
It is the people who hate Jesus that need Him the most afterall :p

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Blood is 'alive'. You can't find dead blood cells coz they breakdown into nothing, into dust.

And how do you know that?

They found red and white blood cells but they're not alive?? Then what the hell are they? Cryogenically frozen in a warm rock?

I don't know. Ask the researchers.

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
Some of you people seriously need to see a good psychologist so you can get over your love for listening to your own words, no matter how illogical it truely is!
It can't possibly be illogical. After all, you are reading this post.

outhouse

Atheistically

can I ask your education level??

If your very young and in grade school, I suggest you stay in school.

Have you ever seen the movie Jurassic Park? Have you seen the mosquito in amber that still has dark red almost black blood in it?? Thats actually real. but only 25-40 million years old not 65m so no dino blood sorry. point is blood can be preserved and last a long time

you have refuted nothing bud

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Have you ever seen the movie Jurassic Park?

SAW IT WHEN I WAS 5!! (In the theater on a HUGE screen.) I love that movie.

Have you seen the mosquito in amber that still has dark red almost black dinosaur blood in it?? Thats actually real.
Really? A quick google search doesn't seem to be yielding anything.

TalAbrams

Actually, it is spelled googol. A 1 followed by 100 zeros.
A googolplex is a 1 followed by a googol zeros.
And yes Abuser. It is used daily all over the world, especially in science.
Ever heard of a Cray computer?
Stop in at USC Berkely or MIT if you ever have the chance and see how valuable a number can be.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
So what's his argument?

I haven't seen a well formulated one from him yet. Is there anything specific about Evolution from him we can debate on or is he just trolling....?

hhhhhhhmmmmmm.......The Cray computer....Nice.....!

Riverwolf

Premium Member
So what's his argument?

I think it's that there's some kind of anti-God conspiracy that's been spreading scientific lies, and that any real believer in God and Jesus MUST be a young-earth creationist. If not, that person is actually an atheist, because only atheists believe in evolution.

Something like that, I think. It is kind of hard to tell.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I thought he bid us good riddance, or good riddens as he put it. Like I said...promises promises. It appears his are broken.

outhouse

Atheistically
SAW IT WHEN I WAS 5!! (In the theater on a HUGE screen.) I love that movie.

Really? A quick google search doesn't seem to be yielding anything.

I edited that out LOL

its not real, amber isnt old enough 20-40 million year

my main point is that blood can stay semi preserved a long time

there is a guy taking spores and trying to get them to grow [I think he did] and they are working with bacteria samples as well.