• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Forklift Thread

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh ah, oh oh...

@Revoltingest You will be happy to know I have a new love affair in the works, sorta related to this thread, with a fellow named Matt from a Youtube channel called Diesel Creek. :) Believe it or not, I have sat through almost all his videos. I find the whole thing with machinery to be utterly fascinating and wonder now how I ever managed to ignore cold steel! :)

If only you dint live on the wrong coast, I could enable
your indulging in the joys of scrap iron! Even being in
Canuckistan is no impediment. But there are plenty of
such folk in your area. Just search the internet for
"antique engine canuckistan canada" & ye shall find.

Last edited:

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Oh ah, oh oh...

@Revoltingest You will be happy to know I have a new love affair in the works, sorta related to this thread, with a fellow named Matt from a Youtube channel called Diesel Creek. :) Believe it or not, I have sat through almost all his videos. I find the whole thing with machinery to be utterly fascinating and wonder now how I ever managed to ignore cold steel! :)

@YmirGF - welcome back?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I almost bought a 18,000# forklift once.
(Still kicking myself for passing it up.)
But this.....holy cow!

FelicityWright

I almost bought a 18,000# forklift once.
(Still kicking myself for passing it up.)
But this.....holy cow!

Oh man, I can totally relate! I had a similar moment when I came across this massive forklift. I mean, it's on a whole new level! Makes you wonder what kind of crazy heavy-duty stuff it can handle. Speaking of forklifts, I remember when I was building my house a while back. It was a huge project, and there were so many materials that needed to be lifted and moved around.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh man, I can totally relate! I had a similar moment when I came across this massive forklift. I mean, it's on a whole new level! Makes you wonder what kind of crazy heavy-duty stuff it can handle. Speaking of forklifts, I remember when I was building my house a while back. It was a huge project, and there were so many materials that needed to be lifted and moved around.
I kept a forklift on the jobsite of a commercial re-roofing job.
It was great for lifting materials up. The 6000# capacity
machine was overkill for that job though. But a triple
stage mast was the key.

FelicityWright

I was seriously considering getting a 20,000-pound forklift, but luckily I stumbled upon this company, Angus, who had one available for hire. I managed to get all the heavy lifting done without having to invest in a forklift myself.