• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The fool has said

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I know where I am. You know where you are. I do not know where you are. God know where God is. Does anyone else?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If I were to SAY אָ֘מַ֤ר that God is here, there, with you, with them, not with them, won't be with them or might be with them (if they obey) that would be foolish.

True?

That would be me believing in my heart that I know what and who God is with.
Is there a warning in your Holy Scripture not to do that?

Tumah

Veteran Member
So they eat me up saying my belief is not in the true God. That is what they do.
I'm sorry. It says, "My nation". It doesn't say "savagewind".

Ex. 3:7 "I have seen the suffering of My nation that is in Egypt..."
2 Sam. 7 "whom I commanded to feed My nation Israel..."
Jer. 30:2 "and I will return the captive of My nation Israel..."
Jer. 12:14 "that I have [caused to] inherit, My nation Israel..."
1 Kings 8:16 "From the day that I took out My nation Israel from Egypt..."
1 Kings 14:7 "and I made you a prince on My nation Israel..."
2 Chron. 6:5-6 "and I did not choose a man to be a prince over My nation Israel... and I chose David to be over My nation Israel..."

You see where this is going, yes?

Tumah

Veteran Member
But I am not saying God is not with them. See? I do not know where The God is. Do you?
Yes, I do now where G-d is. The whole earth is filled with His honor (Isa. 6:3). But you are not discussing where G-d is, but on whose side G-d is. And just because you are not saying that G-d isn't with them, doesn't mean that He is with you.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

2 Chron. 6:5-6 "and I did not choose a man to be a prince over My nation Israel... and I chose David to be over My nation Israel..."

OK Thank you. I believe everyone who puts faith in The God of Abraham is the righteous nation.

What, according to YOU, does, "My nation" mean please?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, I do now where G-d is. The whole earth is filled with His honor (Isa. 6:3). But you are not discussing where G-d is, but on whose side G-d is. And just because you are not saying that G-d isn't with them, doesn't mean that He is with you.
That is correct. You have earned your like LOL. Thank you.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And the wise one does not say that in his heart. He says that to the whole world.

Ciao

- viole
Playing right into their hands. Are you?

They say, "ridiculers with their ridicule will come" and when they do COME (they don't realize much enough that ridiculers have ALWAYS been present) it proves to them that the end of you is very near.

They do not consider that 2 Peter 3:3 probably means that like the Jews said that God is only with THEM they say God is only with them.

Confusing? Yes. I am sorry to say our DNA is in BIG trouble.

Last edited:

Tumah

Veteran Member
OK Thank you. I believe everyone who puts faith in The God of Abraham is the righteous nation.

What, according to YOU, does, "My nation" mean please?
That an interesting belief. But the verses quoted are not discussing righteous nations, its discussing G-d's nation, right? That's why G-d keeps saying, "My nation" in all those verses I quoted. And of those verses I quoted, there's another description of G-d's nation: they were in Egypt and G-d took them out. It says this in the past tense, so we can determine that this is referring to an event that happened and not about anyone that would have some personal metaphorical "Egypt". So does your belief actually line up with what Scriptures says here?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Playing right into their hands. Are you?

They say, "ridiculers with their ridicule will come" and when they do COME (they don't realize much enough that ridiculeRS have ALWAYS been present) it proves to them that the end of you is very near.

They do not consider that 2 Peter 3:3 probably means that like the Jews said that God is only with THEM they say God is only with them.

Confusing? Yes. I am sorry to say our DNA is ion BIG trouble.

I am afraid, your reply is unintellegible.

Can you expand on it?

Ciao

- viole

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That an interesting belief. But the verses quoted are not discussing righteous nations, its discussing G-d's nation, right? That's why G-d keeps saying, "My nation" in all those verses I quoted. And of those verses I quoted, there's another description of G-d's nation: they were in Egypt and G-d took them out. It says this in the past tense, so we can determine that this is referring to an event that happened and not about anyone that would have some personal metaphorical "Egypt". So does your belief actually line up with what Scriptures says here?
Reading between the lines I hear you say that you do not call My nation righteous. That is dangerous thinking imho.

My belief does not matter. Teaching belief that causes division matters. Does it not?

Tumah

Veteran Member
Reading between the lines I hear you say that you do not call My nation righteous.
I don't know what nation you are a part of, so how could I comment about your nation. Also, you have been the only person to discuss or even use the word righteousness. I already said before that the verses are not discussing righteousness, yet for some reason you keep bringing it up. That is not very good reading between the lines.

My belief does not matter. Teaching belief that causes division matters. Does it not?
I guess that depends on the situation and the priority you give it.
Personally, my first priority is what is written in Scriptures. I see that for you, unity get the first priority. See everyone is different.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't know what nation you are a part of, so how could I comment about your nation. Also, you have been the only person to discuss or even use the word righteousness. I already said before that the verses are not discussing righteousness, yet for some reason you keep bringing it up. That is not very good reading between the lines.
I am sorry. Haha? I do not know if you are joking. I was asking about this "MY nation". Clear?

I guess that depends on the situation and the priority you give it.
Personally, my first priority is what is written in Scriptures. I see that for you, unity get the first priority. See everyone is different.
Thank you. I suppose the opposite of disunity is unity. I hadn't thought of it that way. Unity can be dangerous. Yes?
My first priority is the way, then the truth, and then if I am extremely fortunate, the life.

Unity is something I escaped. Disunity cause war. Does it not? War is bad for everyone even arms dealers. Right?

If I did not know Jesus then my first priority would be Earth. But now I know there is more than Earth. I like you. Thank you for talking to me! :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Also, you have been the only person to discuss or even use the word righteousness. I already said before that the verses are not discussing righteousness, yet for some reason you keep bringing it up. That is not very good reading between the lines.
Psalm 14:1 seems to say that non-belief in God causes unrighteousness. The opposite of disunity is unity. You got that right! And the opposite of unrighteousness is righteousness. OK? Two can play that game.

idea

Question Everything
When I left the Jehovah's Witnesses, according to them, I left God's Name. I am without Jehovah, according to the teaching of the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

the foolish inner man no elohim [for someone].

Oh? Can I not add words to Holy Scripture? That is a good rule. Please lose the word "make" at Matthew 28:19. Then we will be even. OK?

You did not leave God - you left a church that you no longer agree with. That is a really horrible thing for the JW's to say. First they say "Sorry, heaven is full, the 144,000 are accounted for, and we decide who those 144,000 are", then they tell you that without the church you cannot access God? This is the same thing the Catholic church did in the dark ages - they put the scriptures in Latin, told everyone that they would go to hell unless they came through the doors of the Catholic church etc.. Run away from organizations that try to place themselves between you and your God. This Christmas season, may we all remember that it was an organized religious group that killed Jesus.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Psalm 14:1 seems to say that non-belief in God causes unrighteousness. The opposite of disunity is unity. You got that right! And the opposite of unrighteousness is righteousness. OK? Two can play that game.
I don't see whether disbelief in G-d is the cause or the effect of people acting unrighteous.

idea

Question Everything
I don't see whether disbelief in G-d is the cause or the effect of people acting unrighteous.

The Devil is not an atheist... Satan knows better than anyone that God exists. Knowing that God is real does not make you good.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Right. In the real life disbelief in God is not the cause of people's unrighteous actions but isn't that what Psalm 14:1 says?
"For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good."