• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The flood of Noah's

Faithofchristian

They were both myths. The answer is never.

So your saying, that the scientific world of scientist are wrong about how a meteorite struck the earth Millions of years ago that caused volcanoes and earthquakes and the ocean seas to over flood the earth this being the first flood to come upon the earth. That caused the Extinction of the dinosaurs.
So what your saying, that you know more than the scientist do. Now that's amazing

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So your saying, that the scientific world of scientist are wrong about how a meteorite struck the earth Millions of years ago that caused volcanoes and earthquakes and the ocean seas to over flood the earth this being the first flood to come upon the earth. That caused the Extinction of the dinosaurs.
Um, there was no global flood in the cretaceous-paleogene extinction event.

Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event - Wikipedia

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So what your saying, that you know more than the scientist do. Now that's amazing

That has nothing to do with the myths of the Bible. And no, that event did not cause the seas to flood the Earth. Where did you get that idea from? It did cause a massive shock and heat wave that killed almost everything for hundreds of miles around the area, and it did totally disrupt the weather long enough to put the finishing touch to the non-avian dinosaurs. You should study the impact a bit more before saying that others do not understand.

By the way, that event happened about 65 million years ago. Long, long before man was on the Earth.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So you say, doesn't make it so.
You literally just deferred to the opinions of scientists, yet it's the scientists who say the extinction of the dinosaurs was not a global flood.

Do you or do you not admit that the science doesn't agree with your beliefs?

Maybe you should let the scientific world of scientist know.that you know more than all of them in their findings
Once again, YOU are the one asserting there was a global flood - something that no credible scientist claims, and something that is absolutely contrary to all scientific investigation of the geology of the earth. YOU are the one asserting you know something that the overwhelming majority of scientists do not.

So, where is the scientific evidence of a global flood?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So you say, doesn't make it so. Maybe you should let the scientific world of scientist know.that you know more than all of them in their findings

That is what the scientists say. You should read the link. There was no global flood from that strike. What makes you think that is the case? You have merely misinterpreted what has been presented to you. A link was given that demonstrated your error. Can you support your claim that there was a global flood? None of the geologists that I am aware of believe that is what happened.

Have you heard of the term "nuclear winter"? It is the fear that a massive nuclear war could cause events that would significantly drop the Earth's temperature for a year or two. The asteroid strike caused an even stronger event:

Nuclear winter - Wikipedia

Faithofchristian

That has nothing to do with the myths of the Bible. And no, that event did not cause the seas to flood the Earth. Where did you get that idea from? It did cause a massive shock and heat wave that killed almost everything for hundreds of miles around the area, and it did totally disrupt the weather long enough to put the finishing touch to the non-avian dinosaurs. You should study the impact a bit more before saying that others do not understand.

By the way, that event happened about 65 million years ago. Long, long before man was on the Earth.

That all depends on which man your talking about.

The meteorite that hit the earth, scientist found the crater of that Meteorite out in the Mexican desert.which the scientist claim could haved caused from the impact earthquakes and volcanoes to erupted and the ocean seas to over flood the earth.
Which caused the Extinction of the dinosaurs

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

You literally just deferred to the opinions of scientists, yet it's the scientists who say the extinction of the dinosaurs was not a global flood.

Do you or do you not admit that the science doesn't agree with your beliefs?

Once again, YOU are the one asserting there was a global flood - something that no credible scientist claims, and something that is absolutely contrary to all scientific investigation of the geology of the earth. YOU are the one asserting you know something that the overwhelming majority of scientists do not.

So, where is the scientific evidence of a global flood?

You claim i'm asserting things, All the while your Asserting things. Are you freaking kidding me

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

The meteorite that hit the earth, scientist found the crater of that Meteorite out in the Mexican desert.which the scientist claim could haved caused from the impact earthquakes and volcanoes to erupted and the ocean seas to over flood the earth.
No, it was found in the Yucatan. That is hardly "desert". And you are at best misinterpreting what scientists say. Why don't you read the link provided to you by ImmortalFlame. Also the volcanoes that were erupting in India were erupting before the event. That had already weakened the dinosaurs:

Deccan Traps - Wikipedia

This major eruption began just before the strike, in geologic time, and though it weakened the dinosaurs it was the Chicxulub impact event that pushed the non-avian dinosaurs over the edge into extinction.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You claim i'm asserting things, All the while your Asserting things. Are you freaking kidding me

The difference is that he and I can and have supported our claims. That makes them more than mere assertions. Can you find a source that says the entire Earth was flooded as a result of that strike? I do not think that you can find a valid site that supports you.

Faithofchristian

No, it was found in the Yucatan. That is hardly "desert". And you are at best misinterpreting what scientists say. Why don't you read the link provided to you by ImmortalFlame. Also the volcanoes that were erupting in India were erupting before the event. That had already weakened the dinosaurs:

Deccan Traps - Wikipedia

This major eruption began just before the strike, in geologic time, and though it weakened the dinosaurs it was the Chicxulub impact event that pushed the non-avian dinosaurs over the edge into extinction.

Seeing you have no idea what your talking about are nothing but foolishness

Faithofchristian

The difference is that he and I can and have supported our claims. That makes them more than mere assertions. Can you find a source that says the entire Earth was flooded as a result of that strike? I do not think that you can find a valid site that supports you.

But you still having nothing, only what you want to say, which doesn't make it so

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

Where have scientists claimed the meteor caused a global flood?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But you still having nothing, only what you want to say, which doesn't make it so
Wrong again. I supported my claims. I can find even better sources if you need them. You at best do not understand the work of scientists. I provided links for you and am willing to answer properly asked questions.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I provided a link explaining the cretaceous-paleogene extinction event that does not mention a global flood.

Where is YOUR evidence? This is the fourth time I've asked.

I don't think that we will be provided with one. Instead we will simply have unsupported assertions and misunderstanding about the K-Pg asteroid strike. Here is an image of the "Mexican desert" near where the asteroid impacted:

ci33b.jpg

Faithofchristian

I provided a link explaining the cretaceous-paleogene extinction event that does not mention a global flood.

Where is YOUR evidence? This is the fourth time I've asked.

I don't know how we got over to this subject, that has nothing to do with the Thread,
Unless you have something that shows how the Gentiles survived the flood of Noah's. In the book of Genesis 10:5